Ninja 2 with FZ1000 - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX LX / FZ / ZS Series

Panasonic LUMIX LX / FZ / ZS Series
4K and AVCHD via compact point & shoot "bridge" cameras.

Old August 9th, 2016, 07:57 AM   #46
Inner Circle

Re: Ninja 2 with FZ1000

Hi Mark

Is the camera in AVCHD mode? Mine was not recognised if I put it in MP4 mode which was painful!! I actually sold my Ninja as with the cam in AVCHD mode the Ninja recognised it perfectly BUT the HDMI passthru was not recognised by my Livestream encoder so it went back onto eBay and was sold!!

Too many issues to deal with so I simply record with my second camera which is about the same price as a Ninja anyway!!
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2016, 09:53 PM   #47
Regular Crew

Fixed. I reset my camera to factory default and installed 4.2 firmware still same problem traced it back to camera settings had set record to 28m 50p Ninja 2 didn’t like it changed camera setting to 24m 25p all good again reinstalled 4.3 firmware with these setting all good, sorry for the inconvenience something so simple, Ninja 2 works ok with 17m 50i just doesn’t like 50p mode
Mark Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2016, 11:50 PM   #48
Inner Circle

Great Mark!

It still will not work in any MP4 mode including 4K which really sucks ....Funny thing is my encoder accepts MP4 from the camera but Ninja only wants AVCHD and whatever it spits out of the HDMI passthru the encoder doesn't recognise as valid video ...round and round in circles
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX LX / FZ / ZS Series