Press Release: Panasonic Announces AG-HPX170 Pricing and Availability - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old August 11th, 2008, 11:45 AM   #16
Major Player

Actually, there are several improvements. For me, lighter weight and better low-light recording are most important. For others, the HD-SDI output could be important. For many of us, the loss of the tape drive is a good thing. I'll be buying one soon, and using my HVX-200 as a playback and editing deck.
Mark Donnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:29 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wren View Post
I've actually filmed some shots with the HPX171, the PAL-version of the HPX170. I was at a training-course by Panasonic Europe thursday and friday and the trainer had one of these camera's with him.I hope to get some of the shots made by this camera on youtube asap!
I've found this "Panasonic AG-HPX171E footage" on youtube link: YouTube - Panasonic AG-HPX171E footage. Hope it helps :)
Carlo Sigismondi is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders