Parkour-Advertisment and Making of filmed with HPX500 and HVX200 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old July 7th, 2009, 05:25 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Parkour-Advertisment and Making of filmed with HPX500 and HVX200

First, sorry for my bad English!

Ich will present my new Parkour-Advertisment.
with Making-Of.

Filmed with Panasonic HPX500 (first Camera) and HVX 200 (second Camera).
Making Of - Camera i do myself, with the Canon XHA1.

I've cuttet the Making-Of on AVID.
The Advertisment has cuttet the Regisseur (on AVID), the Finishing (Colorcorrection etc.) i have done.

The Advertisment was recorded to 35mm Film and brought to an Region of Cinemas in South Germany.

YouTube - Welde-Parkour

Sorry, the making of has German Language. But (i think) its interesting an you could see how we make the "Look and the work" of the Advertisment.

Critice, Statements and Submits are always welcome !

Last edited by Andreas Jaeger; July 7th, 2009 at 09:27 AM. Reason: writing wa swrong
Andreas Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Terrific ! Thanks for the behind the scenes documentary. What was the blue box w/XLR plug on the side of the HPX camera?
Actress must have been an athlete/martial artist? Large location monitor in the case was a Dell computer monitor w/HD sdi input or hdmi?

Thanks for sharing

chris/usa
Chris Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:52 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Li View Post
What was the blue box w/XLR plug on the side of the HPX camera?
Its the 12V Power distributor for the Display on the Top of the HPX and the FocusDrive and Zoom Drive (all Remotable) for the CineStyle Zooms.

Quote:
Actress must have been an athlete/martial artist?
The Actress (a Photo Modell) was very good in running and so on; but the "big Jumps" are made from an Stunt Woman.
It is an "Traceur" that comes from the Sport "Parkour".

Quote:
Large location monitor in the case was a Dell computer monitor w/HD sdi input or hdmi?
It is the 24" DELL Computer Monitor FPW2405, on of the ComputerDisplays who can image 50Hz (Europe) native on the Display. There was an HDSDI to DVI Converter from Blackmagic Design (the HD Link) to convert to DVI for the Display.
The Case was made myself with "UltraLowNoise ComputerFan" with Temperature Regulating the Speed of the Fans. All in the nice "mobile case" but only with AC-Power.
The DELL is "ColorCompensated" by the GAMMA and Correction Functions of the HD Link. Its not an Class1-Monitor but its very good.
Andreas Jaeger is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders