Scene File to match HPX 250 with Nikon D5200 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old November 19th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Scene File to match HPX 250 with Nikon D5200

A client has booked me to cover a corporate event for a web video report. He desires the typical DSLR style, but given that we are going to shoot plenty of longer interviews, he accepted to use my Nikon only for the general shots and my HPX for the interviews. The Nikon is basically set to the neutral (N) settings recommended by many videographers for that camera, without enhancements in contrast or color and features like HDR set to ‘Off’. Which would probably be the best scene file for the Panasonic to match that look?
Jan Luethje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:46 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Scene File to match HPX 250 with Nikon D5200

So why is the client not adjusting his stills camera to match your HD video camera rather than de-grading the AVC Intra 100 P2 pictures to match what is a pretty low quality video camera?

I would shoot as normal and it is then their problem if they wish to match their stills camera to yours and they can spend the money in post to do it!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders