Heres somethign to consider for the HVX200a - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old March 4th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #16
Barry Wan Kenobi

Like Jack said, I went so far as to post a picture of my screen, which showed the text sharp and clear. I don't know what to say about the screen thing; it looks fine to me. It's not sharp enough to judge focus on, not by a country mile, but then again neither are the screens on any of these cameras. You *have* to use some sort of focus assist if you want to have a prayer of being in focus; and with the HVX's magnification+EVF DTL functions, I find it acceptable.

But I don't have blurry text either, and I've heard reports from people about that. I don't know what to say -- I posted a picture to show what my screen looks like...
Barry Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2006, 04:06 PM   #17
New Boot

No screen problems here

The screen on my HVX looks very sharp - text too . . . I don't understand these complaints either. And . . . with no P2 crads yet I've been shooting a bit of regular 480. I then dubbed it to BetaCam SP just for kicks to compare to my BVW300 (3 x 2/3" CCD) and the results are downright startling. I can't tell them apart on my Sony monitor! Amazing to me . . .

PF
Paul Farmer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders