Anyone in Aus going to the launch party of the HVX202? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old July 5th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #1
Inner Circle

Anyone in Aus going to the launch party of the HVX202?

Just thought it might be an idea for those of us in aus who are attending to drop a note here so as to be able to maybe say hi.

Sydneys launch is for this coming monday.

Our own Mr Green is doing the honours, so getting teh DVinfo crew together might be fun

cheers
P
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2006, 06:08 AM   #2
Major Player

HVX202??? Haven't heard a thing about it.

Are you folks down under getting something that we in the States are being deprived of? ;)
Our actions are based on our own experience and knowledge. Thus, no one is ever totally right, nor totally wrong. We simply act from what we "know" to be true, based on that experience and knowledge. Beyond that, we pose questions to others.
Denis Danatzko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2006, 07:10 AM   #3
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Danatzko
Are you folks down under getting something that we in the States are being deprived of? ;)
Yes, 24p that isn't quite 24p :)

I'll be at the Sydney launch. I might wear my red Sony jacket, should make me easy to spot :)
Bob Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #4
Barry Wan Kenobi

Come on down, I'd love to get a chance to meet you guys! New Zealand has been awesome, and I've heard more than my share of Aussie jokes; they've told me that I can expect to hear plenty of Kiwi jokes when I get over there! :)

As for 24p, see my other post... :)

As for the HVX202, it's identical to the European HVX200E. No difference at all other than the model number. No new features, just a different model number, for tracking which territory the product is sold in.
Barry Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #5
Inner Circle

Ill be the one there with the Blue Dolby jacket and black baseball cap crying in the corner wishing for P2 cards to get bigger...
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders