Announcement: P2 Genie for Windows at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old July 11th, 2006, 04:33 PM   #1
New Boot

Announcement: P2 Genie for Windows

Hi everyone,

Today I'm announcing the final version of the P2 Genie for Windows.

The Macintosh version of the P2 Genie was developed by Anders Holck and after some talks with Anders I decided to go ahead with the development of the P2 Genie for Windows. Now it's here - and the price for the Windows version is the same as the Macintosh version. Anders and I will continue to develop the P2 Genie on each our platform.

To get more information about the features and requirements of the program, please go to www.p2genie.com - and click the Windows icon at the bottom of the page to get further information on how to buy.

Within a couple of days I'll put up a trial version on the website so everyone can try it out before buying.

A big thanks to the beta-testers that have helped me improve the P2 Genie - and ofcourse Anders Holck for his help and trust in my skills.
Old July 14th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #2
Trustee

HIGHLY recommend this product. Turns ANY laptop with a PCMCIA slot into a P2 store...

ash =o)
Ash Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #3
New Boot

Thanks Ash! Maybe I should tell people what the P2 Genie really is. It's a small software utility that will enable any Windows laptop with a PCMCIA/Cardbus slot to be a backup/offloading device for P2 Cards or P2 Stores. The P2 Genie works in manual or automatic mode allowing the user to continue shooting without using a lot of time to copy P2 contents over and deleting it. P2 Genie will do all that for you - and it's cheap: $33 USD or €25 Euros. Check out the website for more features and screenshots: http://www.p2genie.com

Last edited by Tony Lorentzen; July 17th, 2006 at 02:11 AM.
Tony Lorentzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #4
New Boot

Hi everybody,

I'm having a lot of problems with the current licensing workflow because people provide either an invalid e-mail address or addresse that doesn't support attachments so please if you've ordered a license but haven't received it yet then please PM me an e-mail address that works and supports attachments and I'll resend your license and application.

Please also check your anti-spam settings.

All orders will receive the program in a ZIP file and a manual as a PDF file so your e-mail must be able to accept these files.

Thanks.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders