Project with Willie Nelson - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old October 1st, 2006, 08:52 AM   #16
Go Go Godzilla

Test - if possible

Andrew,

Unless contracts have already been signed and money exchanged I think your project would be best suited to either the SDX900 or SPX800 as myself, Alex and Bennis have suggested.

Right now both the SDX and SPX bodies have just come down significantly in price, and the SPX even comes with (2) 8gb cards as a throw-in. Since you're not converting to film there's really no reason to use the F900 - unless your crew just likes the way Sony chips look.

If you have time, you'd be best suited to testing the SDX/SPX and looking at it's output. Talk to either Allan or David at Omega Broadcast, they can setup a demo/rental for you. Omega is one of the forum sponsors and I've been dealing with them since last year for all my Panasonic stuff.
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:18 PM   #17
New Boot

We are going to a film out though. Also, (according to my teacher) we're working on stuff with Sony themselves to get Cameras. Also, we are in no way considering SD or Film cameras for this project, it has been determined we're strictly going with HDCam or DVCPro HD. Also, it's out of my hands now; my teacher is getting the money to lawyers tomorrow, who in turn is going to the investors. The package (which contains technical info.) is already done they're just holding it until the lawyers are paid.

Last edited by Andrew Mcarrick; October 5th, 2006 at 11:34 PM.
Andrew Mcarrick is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders