Where can I rent a Cinevate Brevis 35 adapter & a HVX-200 in Los Angeles? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old December 14th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #1
Tourist

Where can I rent a Cinevate Brevis 35 adapter & a HVX-200 in Los Angeles?

I am not sure this is the appropiate place to post my question. If not, somebody please steer me.

I am shooting a PSA for the American Cancer Society on Dec 21, Thursday in Los Angeles on a pro bono basis and would like to try out the Cinevate Brevis 35 lens adapter. I need to rent one with or without a Panasonic HVX-200 HD camera and other accessories. I have a bunch of Nikon lenses myself.

I'll pay a nominal fee for the equipment and probably will need to play with it a little bit before the shoot date. I can pay more if the owner/operator of the camera/adapter can work on the job.

Anybody with one for rent or knows where I can find one please let me know.

Thanks
Derek Wan
Derek Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #2
Major Player

Send me you e-mail and I will pass this on to several shooters I know in LA.
Old December 14th, 2006, 05:38 PM   #3
Trustee

The Brevis is quite rare, being a handmade device by Dennis Wood. You may get lucky and find someone willing to lend you theirs but it's unlikely to be something to be stocked by rental houses. You may find the M2 more common, but still very rare.

I can thoroughly recommend the Brevis, being an M2 owner too. It's the most flexible, easy to use and setup adaptor out there. The results from it are first class!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders