Green Screen Problem - Page 2 at

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old March 4th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #16

How do you like that fabric?
How do you mount it?

I have been renting an 8x8 frame and fabric too often to not buy something and I wonder about just hanging a fabric without being able to pull it taught on all sides.

A frame and fabric cost minimum $500 from mathews, but the eefx thing is cheaper just by itself.

Anybody else have suggestions. I just want something for a talking head and I want a good foam backed fabric that won't hold wrinkles, be reflective or is see-through.
Leonard Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2007, 09:11 PM   #17
Inner Circle

I really like the way this fabric has performed. Wrinkles flatten out by themselves in a fairly short period of time. And it's not too expensive, either.

I just clamp the fabric to a bar supported by a couple of light stands, and it drapes itself to the floor. It doesn't have to be stretched out and it still lights up evenly.
Dean Sensui
Exec Producer, Hawaii Goes Fishing
Dean Sensui is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders