Adult Swim Pilot at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old May 21st, 2007, 07:03 PM   #1
New Boot

Adult Swim Pilot

I shot my new horror pilot two weeks ago for Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" block. We had two HVX200's with the mini 35 adapter. We used Cooke lenses (18mm, 25mm, 50mm, 135mm) and shot 720 24pn. As soon as I can figure out how to post frame grabs I will put them up. We got some amazing results with the HVX.
#1 in the hood, G.
Matt Maiellaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:11 PM   #2
New Boot

Yes please! Seeing the type of work done with the HVX200, and details of the specific equipment used would be great.

Look forward to the clips.
Peter Gresham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:28 PM   #3
Major Player

Can't wait. Which 35 adapter did you use?
Gene Crucean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Go Go Godzilla

I'm sure you guys did get awesome results, Matt. We used a similar setup about 8 months ago when we shot a spot for British Airways using the HVX and the Mini-35.

Gene, the "Mini-35" is a P+S Technik product, the same company that makes the Pro-35 adapter for 2/3" inch cameras; it's what the M2 and other 35mm adapters have been competing against for years in an attempt to make an effective but more cost effective 35mm lens adapter. The Mini-35 sells for around $9-12k depending on how it's configured, lenses are extra and most people rent it rather than buy it for obvious reasons.

ZGC, who is a forum sponsor is the sole US distributor for P+S Technik products.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:09 AM   #5
Major Player

Hey Robert, yeah I know all about it. The only reason I asked was because I've heard a few people just refer to 35 adapters as mini35's (probably because it's not a full on 35mm camera).

Cheers
Gene Crucean is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders