DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Photon Management
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Photon Management
Shine an ever-loving light on you.

Old January 12th, 2008, 12:05 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Ball State Lighting Course

Hey guys...it's that time of year again..

Once again this semester I am teaching a telecommunication course titled Field Lighting. We are using Jackman's Lighting for Digital Video and Telelvision as a text but we'll also be using this forum to discover research topics.

Over the next few days and weeks I've asked my students to create accounts here (or on other professional forums) and get actively involved in different lighting topics. From this I hope they become active within this community but also discover topics outside of our lectures. I am a firm believer of networking within our gaffing community and this is a fine place to start.

If it seems that a lot of new people are involved there is a chance they're my students so share with them the knowledge you've gained out in the professional world.

Thanks everyone!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Photon Management