Sears Sale ! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Photon Management

Photon Management
Shine an ever-loving light on you.

Old December 17th, 2002, 09:06 PM   #1
Major Player

Sears Sale !

Haven't tried them out yet but at this price I couldn't pass them up.

500 w (2-250 heads) Craftsman Halogen worklight - 19.99 (rectangle head)

1000w (2-500 heads) Craftsman Halogen worklights - 39.99 (round heads - I'm wondering if a set of barn doors wouldn't fit on them without having to alter them)

These sales have been going on for a while (I think since november) but they are on sale "while supplies last" and at the sears here in Princeton, NJ there were plenty of both of them.

I'm going to give them a tryout and if they work well I'm going back for a couple more at this price. They both have the Craftsman type warranty so you can't beat that. Heck, if I can't use them in production I'll make them birthday presents for some one. (smile)
Kevin Burnfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 09:42 PM   #2
Major Player

Sounds like a good deal! I've been playing around with some construction lights and you can definitely get some fairly good results if you do it right.
Old January 7th, 2003, 09:24 AM   #3
Major Player

I like the round heads. I have one, which looks very much like my Lowel DP lights once I took off the metal grid. I haven't manageed to find and easy way to put barn doors on them but then I haven't spent any time at it either.

Rick
Rick Spilman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Photon Management