Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 137 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #2041
Major Player

Thanks everyone...these are sold.
Old April 14th, 2009, 10:36 AM   #2042
Major Player

Steadicam parts for sale

I thought I'll give it a run here. So if you're interested then holla at me:

1. 3A top stage (worth between $750 - $1000) Selling for $730. Now this stage is missing the clamp down nugget that usually comes along with it but if you're interested in this stage then I would call White house as they have only one in stock. I talked to Derrick and he said it costs $65. This includes the screw as well. So if you're interested in this stage give him a call or an e-mail and tell him you're interested in buying the nugget as you will be buying a 3A top stage from me. He'll know whom.

2. Baerbel dove-tail for the 3A top stage. It is unused and cost around $150 brand new. I'm selling it for $130

The dove-tail mounted on the 3A top stage:

3. EFP vest/arm bracket with female socket block(new cost around $475). Selling for $235.

4. Model III j box with the level sensor. Worth? Not too sure, so just make me an offer. Model III j box with the level sensor. This was taken from an old model III sled. I bought it with the intention of using it for something else but decided I did not need it any more. This could be something for newbies or someone with the ability of rewiring it to fit a present setup.

I was told on the Steadicma forum that one could..."If you are good in electronics or know someone who is. these boxes can be very handy.
I used the smaller part, with the electronic bubble level, to make a level indicater with LEDS. This is very easy, with the right chip, LM 3914
(LM3914 - Dot/Bar Display Driver) you can make a nice little box, which is sensitive to the angle and which you can mount on your rig.
I build this when I sacrificed my IIIa system and still use this on my LCD, it has 4 HiBright LEDs on either side of a big Green LED and it is very helpful to see from the corner of your eye.

The bubble level is sensitive to speed changes so not always reliable but until now, I have been very happy with it."

I guess it is worth a try if you are good with electronics.

Old April 14th, 2009, 11:34 AM   #2043
Regular Crew

email sent
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #2044
Regular Crew

Hey Bill...I replied to the email...let me know if you don't get it...
Andy
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #2045
Regular Crew

Canon CH-910 Dual batter charger/holder

This unit allows you to charge two batteries at once and also allows you to power your camera setup with two batteries at once.
Looking for $90 plus shipping.
Old April 14th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #2046
Disjecta

Selling my precious DVX100

It's time to sell a camera I have loved and was the first I used that truly produced great filmic images.

It pains me to sell it but I have to upgrade some of my other gear.

Anyway, it's the original DVX100 and I would like to get $1250 plus shipping for it. 300 hours on the meter. It is well cared for and I will throw in a clamshell case I have for it.

I am also going to list two other items separately but will mention it here as a package:

Century Optics .7 Wide Angle adapter. Pristine condition, hardly ever used and a Century Optics 1.6x teleconverter which I used extensively for shooting nature footage.

I will take $2000 plus shipping for the whole package. I think I have an extra DVX battery I'll throw in as well.

Individual prices for the adapters: Wide angle $425 ($650 new) and the teleconverter $500 ($800 new)

Please, serious inquiries only. I will sell any of these items separately or together. Just let me know.

Last edited by Steven Dempsey; April 14th, 2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old April 14th, 2009, 02:25 PM   #2047
Regular Crew

*bump* anyone?
Old April 14th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #2048
Trustee

if you decide to ship international (Canada) and split just the letus then let me know.
Thanks
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #2049
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Berry View Post
Mark just paid for package #1. Thank you Mark.

The package will be sent out Monday as promised. Hopefully sooner ;)
Mark's HV20 was sent today. Thank you!
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #2050
Regular Crew

I can do canada for both of you guys. shoot me an offer at killopus@gmail.com
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #2051
New Boot

I have one I am selling too...

I am moving to Asia and do not have the room to bring it so the first person with the cash gets lucky. Includes the XH-A1 camera (only normal, minor wear..I used for one film which made me back the cost of the camera in one go...it probably does not even have 20 hours on the heads), I will throw in Pelican 1500 hard case, Kata XH-A1 rain cover, Davies & Sanford "steady stick" stabilization system, Canon VL- 10li video light , 2 unused JVC cleaning tapes and approximately 11 JVC professional line HDV tapes (I have only used this brand in the camera).

I don't have a battery though. I gave it away to a friend because I only use it plugged in anyways.

I would really like $2700 with all the goodies...

Maybe I should just post it?! ;)
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #2052
Regular Crew

Canon HV10

this camera is perfectly fine but I don't use it anymore since I've upgraded. It works as good as new. The camera records HDV at 1080i. Make me an offer.
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #2053
New Boot

XH-A1 plus goodies

Hi folks,

I am moving to Asia soon and I just bought a 5D mark II because I do WAY more still work than video. I just do not have the room or priority to bring it so the first person with the cash gets lucky. Includes the XH-A1 camera (good condition, minor normal wear..I used for one film which made me back twice the cost of the camera in one go...it probably does not even have 20 hours on the heads), pro Pelican 1500 hard case (waterproof), Kata XH-A1 rain cover, Davies & Sanford "steady stick" stabilization system, Canon VL- 10li video light , 2 unused JVC cleaning tapes and approximately 11 JVC professional line HDV tapes (I have only used this brand in the camera).

I want you to know I don't have a battery. It went weak on me and I never bought another because I only ended up using it plugged in anyways. So you have to buy a new battery if you want one...not a bad idea if you need to depend on it anyways.

I would really like at least $2700 for it with all the stuff. I just bought it a year ago and I hope it finds a good home.

As far as I know it is not against the rules to post your email so you can contact direct at wanderingadept@gmail.com just because I check it more often.

Russ
Old April 14th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #2054
New Boot

LetusHD

LetusHD (original Letus model for the JVC HD110) ... not the Extreme or Ultimate

Anyone have one for sale?

Can you ship to Hawaii?

Please message me.

Thanks
Old April 14th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #2055
Regular Crew

I have one as well.

XH-A1 Camera,
3 long life batteries,
1 standard battery
All original accessories
Century Optics HD Wide Angle .8x Lens

Original Box, manual etc...

$2600 w/o Lens

$2800 w/ Lens
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds