Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 141 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2009, 06:36 PM   #2101
Trustee

FS: Axis Dolly (like P+S Skater)

Familiar story - bought this for a project that never really got going. Only been used a couple times. It's works very similar to the $5,000.00+ P+S skater dolly but costs much less and actually has a function to expand to support a full tripod which the P+S doesn't do. You can create some great product shots and also some creative camera moves for your feature films.

Retail is $2,798 (axis dolly + track casters). I am letting it go for $1400.00 + $70.00 shipping. This is made of 1/2 thick plate aluminum so it will last forever. Extremely sturdy (it even supports a ride-on seat, available at the Axis Dolly website.) I purchased this a year ago, and as I said, have only used it a couple times.

More info go here:
Axis Dolly :: Introducing the Axis Dolly
Download pdf review by DV magazine here: http://axisdolly.com/files/DollyReview.pdf

This skater dolly glides super smoothly. Axis dolly consists of the mini tabletop which is expandable to full size to take a tripod. This also comes with the dolly track caster wheels (which are unused).

First $1400.00 (plus $70.00 for US ground shipping) takes it. Paypal with verified shipping address only.
Old April 18th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #2102
Major Player

price lowered to $3100. Still free shipping. Heads just cleaned too at RBE in Vancouver
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #2103
Regular Crew

Price Drop

$80 plus shipping.
Old April 19th, 2009, 02:36 AM   #2104
New Boot

P2 Cards

Looking for a few P2 Cards, 8bg or 16bg preferably.
Thought I would throw this up on the chance someone out there has idle cards they'd like converted to cash.
Old April 19th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #2105
Major Player

Everything sold, except for the following items:

Century Optics .6x wide lens with Schneider Optics Sunshade/Filter Adapter. This is a better and more affordable solution for the XL1 & XL2 than the Canon 3x wide lens: http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/281750-post107.html

And here's a video of the actual lens:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~peer/Imag...ryWideLens.mov

.6X WIDE ANGLE ADAPT HD CANON - Schneider Optics

SUNSHADE/FILT ADAPT (VS) 90MM - Schneider Optics

-- $350

Solarforce 600 Lumens LED onboard lights in Bescor housing: http://www.adorama.com/images/large/BOMX601.JPG
(I got a pair of Solarforce LED bulbs and gutted my old Bescor light, made some sockets and soldered them onto the original Bescor switch -- it turned out pretty nice. They are very bright -- 600 lumens -- so I often use the barn-doors to direct/block some of the light. The color temperature is a bit off tungsten which can be fixed with the camera's white-balance or set with a gel-filter.)

-- $200

Bescor X-672 battery packs (2x): Bescor | X-672 6 VDC Battery for MX-600 and MX-601 | X672 | B&H
(those are lightly used 6v. but can deliver 12v. with an included serial cable)
-- $20 (each)

-- peer
Old April 19th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #2106
Major Player

It's still available...

I would throw in an Angenieux 25-250mm zoom in really rough shape (note that it's arriflex mount without any adapter) for $3000 total... OBO!
Old April 19th, 2009, 10:03 PM   #2107
Major Player

Tascam HD-P2 field recorder w/ timecode

Tascam HD-P2 in great shape, with field case and strap
700 shipped

Read any review and you'll understand why this is one of the best portable audio recorders out there. Reason for sale is that I'm picking up some lavs instead.
Old April 19th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #2108
Regular Crew

(BTW I have email logs from my friends of this whole situation so if anyone needs it feel free to ask)

Wow, out of all the years i've bought and sold online i've never seen this happen before. My friend was looking for a hv20 and I saw this post the first day it came up and referred him to it. I had a recent great transaction with another member of this forum for a xh-a1 and redrock setup.

After the initial agreement the first stall came from the seller not being home for a few days and not being able to send the item.. After that the seller decided he needed it for a gig that weekend. I looked online and saw that he had sent the other hv20 being sold but decided not to mention it to my friend because there could be any number of circumstances for it.

Finally after 2 weeks he decides that he won't sell it to my friend at all and will sell it locally?? While its quite embarrassing for me as the one that referred this seller and post to my friends it's even worse for him since he could have used it the first week that they made the initial agreement.

Timeline
April 7th agreement made
Then said couldn't sent till 13th because out of town
Then said he had to keep it another week because of wedding on 19th he needed to use it at
Finally went ahead and sold it locally so he could save on paypal / s/h...

What a joke
Old April 19th, 2009, 11:02 PM   #2109
Regular Crew

That information you posted is a bit misleading. When your friend and I first spoke he was told I wouldn't be able to send the camera out until the next Monday. After realizing I wouldn't be able to get the replacement camera in time (B&H closed) I told him I would have to use it on my April 18th wedding. I only changed the date once. After not hearing from your friend in 5 days and not hearing from him until 10:55PM today I assumed he was no longer interested.

-----------

I've offered your friend a deal. I'll call the local buyer tomorrow and explain the situation. If he isn't too upset I'll still sell the camera to your friend.

The funny thing is the local buyer lives in Lees Summit. That's about an hour from where I'll be at. I think 2x hours of driving + gas would be worse then paying paypal and shipping.

Last edited by Jordan Berry; April 19th, 2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old April 20th, 2009, 04:42 AM   #2110
Major Player

FS-C 60 Firestore + Original Accessories

Hey everyone,

Since I recently sold my XH-A1 and moved over to the EX-1, I'm selling off the last few things that I had purchased for the canon setup.

This is an FS-C 60 Firestore unit in excellent condition - only used for 10-15 hours over the last 3 months or so since I purchased it brand new from B&H. The package includes the FS-C 60 (60gb) unit, one 1hr battery, mounting cradle and thumb screw, belt clip, two Firewire cables of different lengths, battery charger and all original documentation.

There is one scuff (pictured below) on the clear plastic that covers the screen - it is most noticeable on the lower left side of the screen but it's simply a scuff, and does not affect use or viewing of the unit's screen. Any other scuffs are simply from it sliding in and out of the mounting cradle. The unit has never been dropped and is in excellent shape other than the scuff described above.

The FS-C 60 holds about 305 minutes of HDV footage, and I used this one mainly on my XH-A1, although I did test it on an XL-H1 and an HV20 and it worked perfectly on all three. The battery life is pretty pathetic at around 1 hour, but I used it on a Tekkeon MP3450 external power pack that would power it for 6 hours while hardly draining at all. I highly recommend using one if you can spare the little bit of extra weight!

I'm asking $775 FIRM - includes UPS ground shipping within the Continental U.S. - The reason for the low price is simply that this has to go, I have no use for it anymore.

I do also have an extra Tekkeon MP3450 pack (about 3 months old with very little use) that I'd be willing to sell. If you'd like it with the Firestore package, price is $875 FIRM (includes shipping.)

You can contact me by e-mailing - trevor [at] meeksdigital [dot] com or by calling 707-328-8881 anytime between 10am and 10pm Pacific time. Local pickup is OK.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Trevor Meeks; April 20th, 2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old April 20th, 2009, 04:51 AM   #2111
New Boot

Still for sale...

Anyone interested?

I'm looking to sell soon so make me an offer!

Asking price in USD: $3000
Asking price in GBP: £2000
Asking price in EURO: €2300
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:15 AM   #2112
Regular Crew

Pulled

cam is not forsale now. thanks
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #2113
Regular Crew

Canon 5D Mark II

Hook it up, throw out a price.

andrewreyna@gmail.com
Old April 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM   #2114
Regular Crew

The local seller is okay with not getting the HV20.

The HV20 will be shipped out today to William's friend as soon as I receive the paypayed funds.

Best regards!
Old April 20th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #2115
Inner Circle

William, your information was second hand he said/she said stuff. Once you referred your friend to Jordan you should stay out of it. If your friend has complaints he should be here posting, not you. Listing a supposed timeline of events etc for something you were not involved with is not kosher, IMO, but this is a public forum, so what can I say.

I spoke to Jordan about buying the camera and he was very clear from the minute I first spoke with him that he could not send camera for at least a week if I bought it. He never asked for payment in advance.

Jordan is very upfront and honest. Please do not try and besmurch this man's reputation when you are not invoved in the transaction.

Yes, you got results for your friend, but it was ugly the way you did it.

Last edited by Jeff Harper; April 20th, 2009 at 02:12 PM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds