Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 233 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2009, 05:16 AM   #3481
Major Player

Century Optics Lens for Sony FX-1, Z1

I'll sell the Century Optics lens for $270 (insured and shipped priority mail to CONUS)

It's in perfect condition. Selling new at BHphoto for $354.95

Century Precision Optics | VS-06WA-HDS 0.6x Wide | 0VS-06WA-HDS
www.stock20.com
Old July 8th, 2009, 07:28 AM   #3482
Major Player

Thanks Scott! So Jeff any of this still available? I'll take one.
Old July 8th, 2009, 08:34 AM   #3483
Regular Crew

Got you email thanks for the quick response and pleasure doing business with ya!
Old July 8th, 2009, 08:36 AM   #3484
Major Player

Im willing to separate the Sony EX1 from the package and if it sells then start selling rest of the items one by one. Make me an offer :)
Old July 8th, 2009, 10:38 AM   #3485
Regular Crew

XL2 Package

So, finally doing it, I'm putting my XL2 up for sale. It's been great for me, I've done so much with it, won an MTV Movie Award for a film I shot on it, but it's time for an upgrade.

So, I'm offering a really great package. I would possibly consider breaking this up but would prefer not to. Here's the package:

XL2 Body
20x lens
14x lens
3 batteries
Battery charger
all original cables
Portabrace Camera bag
Cavision 4x4 Bellows Mattebox
Rods support for XL2
French flag
Adapter ring for XL2 and GL2
4x4 Filters: Polarizer, Soft Focus, Star Filter
Small battery powered monitor, w/hood and cables.
Pelican Hard Case for mattebox
Small Kish Optics director’s viewfinder
Bogen tripod w/Manfrotto 501 Head

I'm selling all of this for $3250 but am willing to take offers, so please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm in Los Angeles but would be willing to ship anywhere in the states. Let me know if you have any questions. I can provide pictures if you like as well.

Josh
Old July 8th, 2009, 12:05 PM   #3486
Major Player

Last offer from me here and then I do something else with it.

$1400 for all shipped anywhere in CON US and Canada, minus the bag.
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #3487
Major Player

Units 1 and 2 are sold. Awaiting payment on unit 3.

Thanks to all for looking in.

Jeff
Old July 8th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #3488
Inner Circle

FS (LA) Nikon 18-200 3.5-5.6 DX VR Lens

I have been on DV Info since 2006 and have bought and sold a few items here with no issues. Selling my Nikon all purpose lens, I need to re-allocate the money I have tied up in this lens into other lenses. I know, its a sickness.

Pristine condition, lens has only been used a few times, low stress, kids soccer games, one road trip. I really take good care of my gear and baby it. Lens has always had a UV filter mounted. Includes front and rear caps, lens hood and I think I might have the instructions and original box. *Update* I looked and I DO NOT have the box or instructions, I was mistaken, the box and manual I saw was for another one of my Nikon lenses...sorry*

The 18-200 is the lens to get if you own a Nikon DX digital camera (D40, D50, D60, D70, D80, D100, D200, D300, D5000, etc.) It basically goes from pretty wide to pretty long focal length in a single lens and features Nikons excellent VR vibration reduction system. This is the ultimate travel lens, the VR buys you a claimed extra four stops allowing the lens to be used handheld at shutter speeds that would cause blur on a non VR lens. It is a very useful all purpose lens and is great for users who don't like contaminating the insides of their cameras with dust and particulate because once this lens is mounted, you really shouldn't need to change lenses too often.

Here is what Ken Rockwell says about this lens Nikon 18-200mm

Disclaimers:
Do not use this lens on a full frame camera like the D700, D3 or D3X, it will work with down resolution but the lens is really designed for DX cameras. Like 98% of copies of this model lens, the lens does creep when carried in a downward facing position. Not a defect and Nikon won't fix it because there isn't a fix. You can carry it with your hand on the zoom ring like I do or there are rubber band tricks to keep it from creeping, it's not really a huge deal. Or just carry it around your neck fully zoomed in.

I originally paid $850.00 for it two years ago when they were impossible to get. You can buy a new one today for $699.00 from B&H and they sell for between $600.00 to $700.00 on Ebay.

$525.00 firm, buyer pays shipping and insurance or prefer local cash deal in LA. Can take a personal or business check but lens will not ship until check clears, would prefer cash. I guess we could do PayPal but buyer pays PayPal fees.

E-mail me with any questions blfilms@mac.com

Thanks,

Dan

Old July 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM   #3489
Inner Circle

FS (LA) Nikon 28mm F2.8D wide angle lens

I have been on DV Info since 2006 and have bought and sold a few items here with no issues. Selling my Nikon wide angle lens, I need to re-allocate the money I have tied up in this lens into other lenses. I know, its a sickness.

Very good condition, lens has only been used a few times then was stored for about five years. I really take good care of my gear and baby it. Lens has always had a UV filter mounted. Includes front and rear caps, lens hood. The Nikon 28mm F2.8D is good solid standard wide angle lens, suitable for any Nikon camera or for use on a 35mm adapter rig. It covers full frame and on a DX sensor Nikon, the lens is the 35mm equivalent of a 42mm field of view, a "normal" lens. So on a film camera or full frame Nikon digital, 28mm is a moderate wide angle and on a DX Nikon, it is a "normal" lens.

Disclaimers:
No disclaimers really. Lens is in very good condition, shows slight signs of wear, but no scratches, abrasions or wearing through of plastic or metal finish. Glass is pristine, no scratches on front or rear element. Aperture blades are clean and oil free, snappy and work perfectly. I live in LA so the chances of mold or fungus are very low, it is too dry here for that to be an issue usually but no haze, mold or fungus inside the lens.

You can buy a new one today for $269.00 from B&H B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders and they sell for between $170.00 to $200.00 on Ebay.

$150.00 firm, buyer pays shipping and insurance or prefer local cash deal in LA. Can take a personal or business check but lens will not ship until check clears, would prefer cash. I guess we could do PayPal but buyer pays PayPal fees.

E-mail me with any questions blfilms@mac.com

Thanks,

Dan

Old July 8th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #3490
New Boot

Email sent. Did you get it?
Old July 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM   #3491
Inner Circle

Zoom H2

Hi all -

Have a Zoom H2 that I picked up thinking it would be handy, never really use it, so time to clean house - only taken out to test a bit, so it's like new, all original accessories in the box, plus a 2G card.

$140+ shippping or make me an offer. And I will consider international shipping, just be aware it's expensive!
Old July 8th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #3492
Regular Crew

Too much? Any feedback on it? Sort of unsure what an XL2 is going for but hoping the mattebox and 14x lens increases it's desirability.
Old July 8th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #3493
Major Player

No, I didn't. Try Kevin@walshvideo.com
Old July 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM   #3494
Sponsor: ATS Rentals

Hi, I am interested in your camera. What version of the firmware is on it? Do you have the component cable, usb cable, or A/V cable for it?

Thanks!

Mark
Old July 8th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #3495
Major Player

Wow! That thing looks clean!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds