Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 245 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2009, 03:44 PM   #3661
Major Player

more information

If you want with the IDX mount, 7s IDX battery and IDX dual charger please add $600. $837.50 at B&H JVC | IDX Battery and Charger Kit For JVC GY-HD100 | LEHD100KIT battery and charger are not in the picture

If you want focus Enhancement DR-HD100 250GB (latest firmware) please add $1100. At B&H JVC | DR-HD100GB100 100GB Portable DTE Recorder - | DRHD100GB100 cost $1495 but only for the 100GB not the 250GB. Not in the picture

The aluminum on the back is to mount the HDD and the wireless reciever on the side. If you buy this it will cost about $150. I made that myself

If you buy the whole package i'll take $4200 shipped or make me an offer
Old July 21st, 2009, 04:55 PM   #3662
Major Player

bump bump bump
Old July 21st, 2009, 07:59 PM   #3663
Major Player

Bump. Price dropped to $300 obo.
Old July 21st, 2009, 09:12 PM   #3664
Regular Crew

no longer available
Old July 22nd, 2009, 12:58 AM   #3665
Major Player

No I did not get it. I will sent you a PM with my e-mail addresses.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 02:13 AM   #3666
Major Player

Send you 2 PM's with different e-mail addresses.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 10:01 AM   #3667
Major Player

yup.. everything
RED One #6135 "Spartacus"
Old July 22nd, 2009, 12:23 PM   #3668
Major Player

Still up for sale, Jason?
Old July 22nd, 2009, 01:13 PM   #3669
Trustee

Portable rack / carts for AV gear

I'm doing more business now days and am tired of schlepping my 3 cams & tripods, accessory bags, etc in multiple trips to a location. So I'm in the market for a gig dolly or a wheeled rack mount that I can put my live switcher (MX-1), live DVD burner, and a audio mixer in (as well as may be have some space to put a few cams in the bottom / top).

Anyone buying bigger racks / carts needing to sell their starter setup? Or just looking to get rid of some unused equipment?
Old July 22nd, 2009, 01:21 PM   #3670
Major Player

Raynox Diagonal Fisheye Conversion lens for Sony V1U

Raynox dcr-fe180pro 180 degree fish-eye lens, screws directly into Sony V1U lens. Comes with two plastic adaptors and a carrying pouch. Used just a few times on one project.
$340 + PP ($25 continental US)
Old July 22nd, 2009, 02:10 PM   #3671
Regular Crew

Yes, still is available!!
Old July 22nd, 2009, 02:42 PM   #3672
Tourist

501 hdv fluid head for sale

do you still have the 501hdv fluid head for sale?
my zip code 94502
hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Emery View Post
It looks and works just like new but it is used.

The price is $110 plus $10.95 shipping in CONUS. Buy it now or submit your best offer to me. Act fast though because I'll be putting it on ebay this weekend.

Technical Details
Adjustable pan and tilt friction knob
Sliding quick-release plate
Built-in leveling bubble
Maximum payload capacity 13.2 pounds (6 kg)
3/8-inch Diameter Female Thread

Product Description
The 501 fluid head is designed to support the latest range of small, professional digital cameras, offering the best performance for a head of this size. Light but positive fluid movement provides exceptionally smooth control through 360 degrees pan and +90 to -60 degrees tilt. It also has Teflon friction adjustment to increase drag and separate pan & tilt locks. Other features include a built-in spirit level and a quick-release sliding plate for balancing the camera with 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch screws. Quick Release/Wedge Plate Balance Plate Sliding, 1x 1/4-inch, 1x 3/8-inch Screws and Location Pin Pan & Tilt Lock Pan & Tilt Drag 1 step, plus variable friction Tilt Range - -60 degrees to +90 degrees Pan Range - 360 degrees Leveling Bubble/Illuminated Weight - 3.4 pounds (1.5 kg)

Compare to the price on Amazon
Amazon.com: Bogen / Manfrotto 501 Pro Video Fluid Head Tripod: Camera & Photo

If you have any questions or want to purchase, email dvinfo@jeffemery.com.

Thanks
Jeff

By the way, I have a couple of pretty decent aluminum tripods that I'm getting rid of. Let me know if you're interested.

Pro Tripod Legs (AT-12T) by DynaTran®

I am selling these used for $50 plus shipping. Shipping cost will depend where they are going. Send me your zip code if you would like to know the shipping charge to you.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 03:49 PM   #3673
Major Player

Sony V1U 24P 3 chip HDV video camera

[duplicate of other add - not sure what happened...]

Last edited by Greg Quinn; July 23rd, 2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM   #3674
Inner Circle

FS (LA) Singh-Ray VARI ND 77mm Filter

I have been on DV Info since 2006 and have bought and sold several items here (two lenses a few weeks ago also) with no issues. I am selling my Singh-Ray 77mm Vari ND filter, I need to re-allocate the money I have tied up in this filter into other lenses. I know, its a sickness.

This filter is in pristine condition, other than a test, it has only been used for one shoot. I take very good care of my gear and baby it. Filter has always been carefully placed and stored in the included Singh-Ray lined filter pouch when not in use. Includes filter, Singh-Ray filter pouch lined with optical cloth liner, plastic bag that filter came in from Singh-Ray.

The Singh-Ray Vari ND filter is a handy item for any Canon 5D MKII user, it allows you to easily control the amount of light entering the lens with just a twist of the filter, allowing from 2-8 stops of ND effect, giving you correct exposure while allowing you to maintain desired shutter speed, aperture and ISO. With the proper adapter rings, the 77mm Vari ND is also useful for any regular video camera or for any still camera for controlling exposure in bright, contrasty situations.

This filter is also handy for any HVX/HPX owners who use the frame rate hack. If you notice, the Panasonic cameras do not have enough internal ND filtration to easily shoot 2FPS with the 360 degree shutter in bright daylight without an external ND filter, I tried this out on a test with this filter and it works perfectly, you dial in the extra amount of ND needed to make your zebras happy.

Here is the link to the Singh-Ray site where I purchased the filter for specs and a little demo Singh-Ray Filters: Vari-ND Variable Neutral Density Filter

Disclaimers:
This filter is the 77mm "normal" filter, not the thinline version, meaning it has threads for mounting another filter to it. This is a good thing if you like to stack filters as I do. However if you use this filter on an UWA lens (ultra wide angle lenses wider than 21mm in 35mm terms), you will see vignetting in the corners of your images. This filter is best used on 22mm or longer focal lengths, you should then see no vignetting, at least based upon my experience.

I originally paid U.S. $340.00 for this filter two months ago. You can buy a new one today for $340.00 from Singh-Ray, there are no Vari NDs presently listed on Ebay.

$265.00 firm, buyer pays shipping and insurance or prefer local cash deal in LA. Can take a personal or business check but filter will not ship until check clears, would prefer cash. We can also use PayPal but buyer pays PayPal fees (2.9% + .30)

E-mail me with any questions blfilms@mac.com

Thanks,

Dan

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/picture.ph...pictureid=1467
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/picture.ph...pictureid=1468
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/picture.ph...pictureid=1469
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/picture.ph...pictureid=1470
Old July 22nd, 2009, 04:36 PM   #3675
Major Player

Sony HVR-V1U 24P 3-Chip video cam

Excellent condition, used on two projects in 2007. C/W Extra batteries, battery chargers, UV Skylight filter and VASST DVD all about this camera ("Inside the Sony HVR-V1U").

$2400 + $70 shipping
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds