Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 255 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2009, 02:02 PM   #3811
Regular Crew

i'm interested in the EWA marine bag.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 04:49 PM   #3812
Inner Circle

DVC-200 with 18x Canon Lens

For Sale:

A Panasonic DVC-200 with 18x Canon Lens

This is a very nice 1/2" chip video camera that has served me well.

I am the original owner of the camera, the lens was purchased used a few years ago.

All operation is perfect. The lens is clean and the servo motor is very fluid.

Comes with an Aspen power supply mounted on the back.

Hours of Operation:

Operation - 00341x10
Drum Run - 00099x10
Threading - 00355x10

Asking $2000 shipping included to CONUS

Thanks
Old August 2nd, 2009, 04:53 PM   #3813
Inner Circle

14X Fuji Video Lens

For Sale:

This is a 14X Fuji video lens for 1/2 chip Panasonic/JVC cameras.

The lens is clean and works as it should.

Asking $250

Thanks
Old August 2nd, 2009, 07:25 PM   #3814
Major Player

Letus Kit for EX1 lenses rods more $2600

If you have an EX1, this kit will allow you to achieve that "film look." I am regretfully selling since I need to get a Canon 5D MkII for a video & stills job. Everything is in excellent shape, especially the Letus35 Extreme itself. They're notoriously inconsistent, but this is one of the best made (not just according to me but to several colleagues who also own one). You can watch the latest commercials I made with this kit at http://robcollins.net/franklin, and of course test it out before you buy if you can make it to Richmond VA. Otherwise returns accepted within 3 days if any items do not work properly. I will pay for ground shipping both ways.

Total cost new is $3,735.40, itemized below. Please see photo gallery with notes in captions: Letus Bundle

My hope is to sell all together. If that doesn't work I'll split up and auction. Thanks for considering!

– Letus35 Extreme $1,199 Letus35 Extreme*::*Letus Adapters*::*LetusDirect
– EX1 Achromat $199
– Nikon AI Mount $39
– Letus Support Bracket $49 Letus Rods V1 Front Support Bracket*::*Letus Support Rods*::*Letus Accessories*::*LetusDirect
– Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 lens Nikon $550 Zeiss | 50mm f/1.4 ZF Manual Focus Lens | 1405-174 | B&H Photo
– B+W UV 010 MRC Filter $37 B+W | 58mm UV Haze 010 (MRC) Multi-Resistant Coating | 66070222
– Sigma 28mm f/1.8 lens Nikon $379 Sigma | W/A 28mm f/1.8 EX Aspherical DG DF Macro AF Lens
– Letus Custom Case $149 Letus35 Extreme Custom Case*::*Letus Accessories*::*LetusDirect
– Zacuto baseplate + 12" rods $560 Universal Baseplate, V3, includes 12-inch rods - Zacuto
– Zacuto Z-Riser $330 Z-Riser - Zacuto
– 2x 3.5' male rod extension $50
– Cavision Shoulder Pad $99.95 Cavision | RS15SP-3 Shoulder Pad | RS15SP3 | B&H Photo Video
– Cavision Single Handgrip $69.95 Cavision | RS15HS Single Handgrip for 15mm Rods | RS15HS | B&H
– Cavision Accessory Box with connection piece $24.50 Cavision | RSP-ABBC Accessory Box for Shoulder Pad | RSP-ABBC
Old August 2nd, 2009, 07:40 PM   #3815
Regular Crew

Hi guys,

The truth is that I'm thinking of moving onto a consumer cam (likely the Canon). I'm doing more freelancing nowadays, always with others equipment, and I could use something smaller and easier for the wife to use for family stuff. I've scaled back on my own productions significantly (was always part time) and have figured that it would be better to rent for those times I need an extra pro HD camera, or to use my assistant's equipment to supplement.

This camera gives the sharpest nicest image I have ever seen and it kills me to let it go. So if I get no bites then I'll just have to keep it.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:29 PM   #3816
Major Player

If you split and are happy to ship to Aust, I'll take the Cavision Shoulder Pad and Accessory Box.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:15 PM   #3817
Regular Crew

Sony VX2100 and Sony PD-150

Now that I'm full blown HD I must part with my two buddies who have helped me so much over the years.

Number #1 is my Sony VX2100. I bought brand new in 2005 and I'm including all the original accessories that came with it and I even dug out the original box. I don't know the hours on it (unless someone can tell me how) but I've filmed approx 25 weddings and maybe another 5 or 6 events on it. It looks brand new with nary a scratch on it. Everything included is in the picture.

Number #2 is my Sony PD-150 I bought it used in 2006 and since it has been my second ceremony cam and used for a few receptions. It is in great mechanical shape and given me loads of great shots. It has some light scratches on the body but nothing major at all.It went through the Sony recall a few years ago and had one of the CCDs replaced BY THE SONY FACTORY.I am also including a Kata bag. Everything included is in the picture.

Here is the link for the pictures.....
Snapfish: Share Interstitial:Registration

Im asking $1300 each plus $50.00 each shipping and handling. Paypal is my preferred payment. I will leave it posted for a week and then if not sold it will be put on ebay. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Doug Puckett
info@blueridgewedding films
Old August 2nd, 2009, 10:02 PM   #3818
Regular Crew

Price drop $760. Can sell some things separately as well.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 11:35 PM   #3819
Trustee

New Petrol PSDMD 302 Mixer Bag, & 2 xtra pouches

For Sale New, never used, Petrol PSDMD 302 Mixer Bag. Here it is at B&H:
Petrol | PSDMB-302 Audio Mixer Bag (Blue) | PSDMB(302) | B&H

Also included are two extra wireless pouches that clip on the clips on the outside of the bag.

$105, including shipping to continental U.S.

Send email via the link on my name here at DVInfo.Net
Old August 3rd, 2009, 08:24 AM   #3820
Major Player

to the top

bump

I'm still looking for a JVC HZ-CA13U Cine Optical PL Adapter. If you have one that you would like to sell, please email at: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Thanks!
Old August 3rd, 2009, 08:54 AM   #3821
Regular Crew

Anton Bauer Gold Mount for HD100/110U

I'm selling my Anton Bauer Gold Mount QR JVC 7/14. It's nearly new (no cosmetic defects). If you would like pictures simply provide your e-mail address and I will send them to you upon request. New from B&H this mount costs $149.95 ($158.90 with tax and shipping):

Anton Bauer | QR-JVC714HDV Gold Mount Plate | QRJVC714HDV | B&H

I'm asking $120.

Thank you for looking!

Tyler
Old August 3rd, 2009, 09:15 AM   #3822
Regular Crew

Price Drop

I have dropped the price to $675 +shipping/paypal for this basically brand new light set.

A price savings of over $400.00 you just can't beat this price.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 09:40 AM   #3823
Trustee

Email sent again. Ok, so I'm wishy-washy when it comes to parting with my cash.

-Ethan Cooper
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:40 AM   #3824
Regular Crew

Hello Ethan,

Email sent.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:51 AM   #3825

Lots of kit, Libec LS-38, XH-A1, macbook pro, macbook and more..

So first up I've got a LS-38 (tripod), been used for 3 days of filming. Not a mark on it, as new, always kept in bag. Comes with everything it came with but the box. Bought last year for something around £500, selling for £350. It is in as new condition.

Also have an NTSC XH-A1 for sale, I have an offer on this for £2000 including 2 extra capacity spare batteries, all original cables and leads and what have you, firewire 400 and 800 cables, plus some tapes and bag. I will get pictures up asap. The XH-A1 has done only 7 days of filming, less than 10 tapes, but is NTSC. I'm gonna take this bloke up on his offer at the end of this week as that's when I see him next. If anyone can do better, get in touch!

Then I have a top of the line 15 inch macbook pro bought in december for £1700, anyone interested please get in touch with an offer. It is in good condition, hasn't been used much at all. Great for final cut or adobe. Very quick, and you still have the warranty covering anything that goes wrong, I will provide you with proof of this, and I believe I have the original receipt somewhere.. You CAN still extend this with the purchase of a care package (i forget the name) so that you get two or three years of warranty total. Comes with carry case, charger, fresh install of leopard, original restore disks. An external mouse. Very reliable laptop, you can read up about it on apple.com. Great piece of kit. I hate to sell it but can't justify keeping it with an iMac now. Specs are 2.53Ghz Core 2 Duo. 4GB of memory, everything else standard macbook pro. Let me know if you have any questions.

Finally I've got my travel macbook, which has seen better days to be perfectly honest, but runs fine all the same. I'll let this go cheap because I know it's not in good condition, it's covered in scratches, and the slot loader has never worked right and I never got it sorted. It's the old black model, I had a solid state drive from crucial put in because I didn't want the spinning drive to die what with all the moving around. It's got 2gb of ram and 2.0ghz core 2 duo processor. 60gb hd and running leopard. I have found the SSD makes it run a bit slower with certain things, you can easily change this back to a normal drive, it is lightening fast at handling larger files then slower with small files, trade off I suppose. If you want peace of mind the ssd will never break so your data is safe. I have the original box for the macbook, and maybe the receipt. It's out of the warranty anyway. I'll take some pics and put them up but I really would prefer you have a look at it in person if you're serious about buying as I don't want to disappoint anyone. Although I say it has seen better days it's never let me down and is so reliable I can see it lasting for a long long time. Will let this go for around £250.

I can put all/any of these items up on ebay if it makes anyone feel safer (100+ feedback), anything I can't sell elsewhere will just end up there anyway. I'd prefer come and collect in person and pay cash.. Works better for me. No fees, etc.. Will settle for less money for easy sale.

Reason for sale is I need the money and can't justify keeping most of this stuff. Not traveling anymore so I don't require the laptops.

Also have a Hitachi 32' HD ready tv if anyones interested I can post more details, and an 8gb iPod touch and a nice 500gb external hard drive firewire 800 or usb or fw400. More details on request.

Last edited by Guest; August 3rd, 2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Added info.

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds