Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 279 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 27th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #4171
Major Player

Rain Slicker/Cover XHA1

Would love to get a Porta Brace, but think the Petrols are more in my budget. It is imperative that I can view my LCD.

JS
Old August 27th, 2009, 07:54 AM   #4172
New Boot

Sony EX-1 low hours

I have a Sony PMW EX-1 XDcamEX camcorder with low hours in excellent condition. It comes with an 8g SxS card, a battery and Sony AC adapter/charger. Pictures are available.

Asking $5000.00

I also have a lot of extras and accessories which I'm willing to bundle with the camera. The bundle price would depend on the extras you want. Email or call for a list.

Contact me at info@watermarkhd.com or call me at 508-881-1133
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:28 PM   #4173
Regular Crew

$350 shipped. Final offer before I pursue other means of sale. All legal, I assure you. :-)
Old August 27th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #4174
Trustee

Wanted: Cinevate durus follow focus

Hello all I saw one posted a while back but was too late to snag it up, like the look of it just not sure I like the price of it new.

Anyhow I'm specifically looking for the cinevate follof focus, not the redrock, if you have an arri or chrosziel you're looking to unload drop me a line please!
Old August 27th, 2009, 05:13 PM   #4175
Regular Crew

Yo Elliot

How you doing? Long time. Did you not find much use for the slider? What cameras are you working with these days?

Send me an email to dasher at dasherfilms dot com
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:04 PM   #4176
Regular Crew

BUMP! JVC HD110/100U Gold Mount battery plate from Anton Bauer. QR-JVC714 HDV.

$90, all shipping included.
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #4177
Regular Crew

Litepanels DV CAMERA KIT FLOOD w/ADAPTER f/SONY

Litepanels DV Camera kit flood with adapter for Sony - bought this about a year ago from B&H and don't use it like I thought I would. Comes with gels and works great. They sell it for $759 with a $50 mail in rebate. Selling for $550 plus $10 shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #4178
Regular Crew

Sold! Thanks, Chris!
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #4179
Regular Crew

Libec LS22M video tripod

Hi all,
I'd like to sell my Libec LS22M video tripod. It's mint, used maybe 3 times, looks like new. I just don't use it often enough and I think it's shame having it sit around without being used. It comes with the H22 fluid head, mid-spreaders, quick-release plate and the bag.

I bought it about 2 years ago and I paid $490 + s/h. I'm asking $370 including s/h (UPS ground) within the US, shipped from Sunnyvale, CA. Paypal only.

Please pm me if you're interested.

I've attached a picture as it appears at B&H.

Also, here's the product description in detail:

The Libec LS22M tripod system consists of the T58 1-stage alloy tripod, H22 fluid head, PH2 Pan Arm, MS-1 Mid-Level Spreader, and the TC60 Transport Case.
The H22 fluid head offers two-step counterbalance, light fixed fluid drag, and an industry-standard 75 mm levelling ball. Capable of supporting up to 8.8 lb (4.0 kg), the H22 is intended for light Mini-DV camcorders. Dual rosettes allow left- or two-handed configurations, and the sliding camera screw facilitates fine adjustment of counterbalance for varying payloads.
The T68 is a full-featured two-stage aluminum alloy tripod with a 75 mm leveling bowl for unfettered, efficient setups- particularly useful for run-and-gun ENG work. The included SP1 mid-range spreader adds structural integrity while accommodating angled and/or irregular terrain. .
Whether you're assembling an ultralight ENG kit, or shooting an independent feature, you will appreciate the agile LS22M2A, backed up by Libec with an iron-clad 3-year warranty.

• Caliper tilt brake for operator safety and camera security

• 75 mm claw ball for fast, efficient levelling

• Two-step counterbalance for normal and front-heavy cameras

• Quick-release plate with sliding screw for fine counterbalance adjustment

• Dual rosettes for left- or two-handed operation

• Tandem aluminum alloy upper leg sections for superior torsion resistance
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2009-458963.jpg  
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #4180
New Boot

Sachtler SooM FSB 6 Tripod System

Hello All,

I don't need it at this time so I've decided to sell it. I've had the tripod about six weeks and have NEVER even mounted a camera on it. The only issue is that I got a little overzealous with a box cutter and cut part of the rolling bag. It's nothing that a little piece of gaffers tape couldn't fix. I can send photos to SERIOUS buyers.

I am asking $2300 and this includes ground shipping and insurance. The system sells for $2899 from B&H without shipping. So, your saving some serious cash on this tripod and it is still NEW!!!!

Thanks,

Scott
Old August 28th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #4181
Regular Crew

I will provide free shipping to the CONUS.
Old August 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #4182
Regular Crew

weekly bump...PM me if you have questions.
Old August 28th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #4183
Tourist

Manfrotto 357 Pro Quick Release Adapter w/ 357PL Plate

Selling a Brand New Manfrotto 357 Pro Quick Release Adapter w/ 357PL Plate.
This item has not been used, and in original packaging.

Detailed Specifications:
B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders

Paypal
$41, Free Shipping in the United States.
Old August 28th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #4184
Regular Crew

Bescor on-camera light + accessories

Up for grabs is the on-camera light I used for the past year for my small wedding videography business (RPS FILMS ~ Providing professional and inexpensive wedding videography services for Michigan couples.). The model number on the light is MX-600, but includes the diffuser that is on the MX-601. Strange Bescor product naming, I guess.

Anyway, the light is in great shape. Two 20-watt bulbs are currently installed, and I'm including two spare bulbs (one is a 20-watt, and I think the other is as well, but the print is worn off that bulb). The X-672 battery pack still holds a good continuous charge (around 30 minutes). The X-645...not so much, but it's a good backup for 15 minutes or so.

Here are the BH Photo links for the items I'm selling:

* Bescor | MX-601 On Camera 6 VDC Light - 20 or 40 Watt | MX601
* Bescor | X-645 6 VDC Lead-Acid Battery and BC-665 Charger | X645
* Bescor | X-672 6 VDC Battery for MX-600 and MX-601 | X672 | B&H
* Bescor | ATM-XR Automatic Shut-Off Battery Charger with | ATMXR

If you would like some more info, let me know. Otherwise, it's yours for $80 OBO. Shipping is included.

Payments can be made through PayPal. Message me for the payment address.

I probably should mention that I'm selling the light, because I recently upgraded to an LED light.

Last edited by Rob Patin; August 28th, 2009 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Changed some info.
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #4185
Major Player

You think so?? i thought about that too but spend another $1700 for the adapter and then plus lens that a lots of money to invest. I bought the V25 though i could do bigger work with it but damn in this dry land no big job beside you need to be in the union to get this kind of job. Anyway it up for a grab if anyone need a v25 instead of the flyer i'm happy to trade for it. Thank you Stanley
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds