Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 32 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2009, 05:41 PM   #466
Major Player

Digital Juice JumpBack #15 Weather and the Elements

I have a project that this volume would fit perfectly, at the moment they cannot be had from DJ... Anyone have one?
Old January 24th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #467
Inner Circle

Hi Dasher,

The product was designed to go on the stern rail of a sailboat while racing. It stays level side to side to help make the footage dramatic. I have never used it any other way. Also it has to be a small camera the EX1 is too big I use to use it with a HV20. Been sitting on a shelf. On land vehicle mounts it would only keep level one direction so not sure how well it would work.

Go to the link unless you already have and see some of the clips. And let me know if you have any more questions.

Did you ever get a housing for your EX1?
Old January 25th, 2009, 05:57 AM   #468
Major Player

Glidecam 4000 Sled + Smooth Shooter Combo

I'm selling my nearly new Glidecam Smooth Shooter Vest & Arm along with the Glidecam 4000 Pro sled. I bought it all about 3 months ago from B&H to use with the XH-A1, but we ended up adding a 35mm adapter and all kinds of stuff to the rig, and this just won't support it all. This glidecam setup has been used maybe 3 times around my back yard, that's it. Otherwise it's sat in the studio in a box.

Included in the package:

> Glidecam 4000 Pro Sled w/ weights, hardware, stand bracket & glidecam swivel mounting bracket.
> Glidecam Smooth Shooter Vest & Arm Combo w/ all original hardware (weights, aluminum & stainless posts, hex wrenches etc.)

>Manuals for both.

I am also still trying to track down the glidecam forearm brace that I bought and never used - I'll include it at no extra charge if I can find it.

All this stuff is in really nice shape, virtually new, with just a few scuffs and slight markings on the sled's mounting plate, and slight scuffs to the plastic waistband of the vest, which were there when I got it.

Price is $1500 firm. I will pay shipping, but I request that you handle any paypal fees if you decide to pay that way. This setup sells for $1700 + Shipping from B&H.

Please email me at trevor [at] meeks digital [dot] com. I will be happy to supply you with photos upon request.

Thanks for looking!

UPDATE - Adding Photos!

Last edited by Trevor Meeks; January 25th, 2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: updated included hardware
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:51 AM   #469
Major Player

still bumbing this post....
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #470
New Boot

any word from the seller whether this has sold or not?
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #471
Regular Crew

I think the seller no longer wants to sell this, seeing as though alot of us has emailed him without any replies... Been over a week too.
Old January 25th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #472
Regular Crew

GT35pro Elite 35mm vibrating adapter

Up for sale is one unit gt35pro Elite 35mm adapter designed for larger camcorders like the DVX100 and HVX200, Sony XF1, Z1, V1 FX7....
You can check my blog for more info. Vimeo Footage here
gt35pro Elite 35mm adapter demo footage on Vimeo
gt35pro Elite 35mm adapter demo footage pt2 on Vimeo
I am the manufacturer of this adapter and it is New. I have an extra one ready for immediate shipping because a customer wanted to pick this up but didn't show up. Usually I take 5-10 days to produce a gt35pro Elite.
The price is $385 and $20 shipping as in my blog page.
Old January 25th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #473
Regular Crew

iRiver IFP-790 Recorder/Player, 256 MB

This is a new iRiver IFP-790 recorder/player, 256MB memory w FM tuner. Purchased it new 2 yrs. ago but never got to use it for the intended purpose. Just checked it out & works perfectly. All original documentation included: 1. recorder, 2. CD of software for use w PC computer, 3. instruction manual, 4. music manager manual.

This is the last model with a microphone preamp. It provides voltage to power an electret condenser mike. Great for miking groom or podium at a wedding.
All for $56-, parcel post shipping included. Money Order payment preferred.

Last edited by Bill Wilson; January 25th, 2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old January 25th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #474
Major Player

HVR-Z1U low hours

FOR SALE SONY HVR-Z1U plus accessories (pics available on request)

This camera is in mint condition and almost new with very low hours. The camera lens always protected by a UV clear lens (not included in this sale). Never used in a smoking environment or in sandy, dusty areas. Never rented out. I am including the camera bag, tripod (with head), extra large Sony Battery and other misc. items (see below) that originally came with the camera.

The reason I am selling is to move up to the Z5.

I estimate the value at $3,300.00 and will sale for $3,000.00
Hrs Oper - 4x10, Drum - 2x10, Tape - 1x10, Threading - 7x10
Will accept Paypal (must be confirmed address). Shipping cost appr $40.00
Includes the list below:
1 - HVR Z1U (shipped in original box)
1 - Wide Angle Lens .45 (Mercury)
1 - Portabrace Bag
1 - Microphone (ECM-NV1)
1 - Batteries (MP-F970 & 570)
1 - Battery Charger and Power Supply (came stock w/ camera)
1 - Remote Control (came stock w/ camera)
1 - Camera Manual
1 - Bogen Tripod with Bogen 501 Fluid Head, plate, and handle
1 - A/V Cables
1 - Component Cables
1 - Large Eyecup
1 - Lens Hood with Integral Lens

Email bill dot rankin at sbcglobal dot net
Old January 25th, 2009, 06:00 PM   #475
New Boot

Package Sold.
Old January 25th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #476
Major Player

Found. Thanks.
Old January 25th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #477
Major Player

*Bumparoo*
Old January 25th, 2009, 07:36 PM   #478
Major Player

One last price drop & update on items sold

Prices are what you pay. Paypal fees & shipping included.

I'll sell the rest for $575.

Canon HV30 - $550
Brand New in Box
I don't think I need to sing the praises of this camera on this board.
(I impulse bought this to replace my HC3 as a Christmas gift to myself. I paid $625 for it, it would be a 10% restocking fee, so I'm re-selling it.)
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/5...12376231_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/5...12376228_o.jpg

Pulsar XLR cables - $25
1x 50' 2x 10' 3x 25'
These have a 10yr warranty. There might be a short in 1 or 2 of the cables, should be repaired at no cost by manufacturer. One 25' is new & never been used, the 50' cable has been used once or twice.
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/5...12376177_o.jpg

Kiron 80-200mm zoom lens for Nikon - $25
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/5...12376243_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/5...12376240_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/5...12376235_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/5...12376236_o.jpg

SOLD!
Sony HC3 - $360
1080i60 HDV. Can shoot in 120fps bursts for smooth-slow-motion, good night shot mode.
Includes: 2 batteries, charger & AV cables. Works great!

SOLD!
Sony ch68/69 wireless set - $500 for the set
WRR-810 - $160
WRT-820 & ECM-55BC - $160
Wireless belt pack tx, mic & case. (Can work w/ many other mics, or an XLR cable can be bought to plug into even more sources.)
WRT-808A - $225

SOLD!
Audio Technica 831a lavalier mic - $60
Mic, case, 2 clips & battery included.
Old January 25th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #479
Regular Crew

Can you tell how many hours, and do you have pictures?

Thanks
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Okafor View Post
Have a Canon GL2 with canon wide angle lens, two batteries and a camera bag. Comes with all original accessories. I will throw in ATR 55 mic, filters and some other goodies. It's in excellent condition. $1100

I’m selling because I got a brand new Sony pd170 for Christmas. I don't want to mix match and I am looking for another used pd170 for backup. I can be reached at 919-454-5526, johnny@johnnydeclassic.com or okafoja@hotmail.com.

Thanks.
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #480
Regular Crew

Varizoom Dv Media Rig Shoulder support

Hey Guys,

I have a Varizoom DV Media Rig shoulder support that I'm selling. It's the best shoulder support system I've used and gives almost tripod like stability while still letting you have almost full range of motion so you can react quickly and get the shot. It takes the load off your arms with the belt and stabilizer pole that absorbs shock adding another feature to get smooth shots. It also has a counter weight and a thick comfortable shoulder pad. I'm selling it as I've been shooting more films and less events and weddings so I don't need to have a camera on my shoulder for hours which that Varizoom media rig allows. It's a great tool for any wedding or event videographer where the fatigue of holding a camera for a long time becomes a problem.

It supports up to 7 pounds, though I've used more without a problem. It has accessory mount screw holes for monitors, microphones or lights. It's highly adjustable to be a comfortable fit for any person.

I'll post pictures soon. There is more info on the varizoom site, but mine comes with all the original accessories which are the rig it self, counterweight, quick-change plate, belt, and shock-absorbing pole.

I'm looking for $450 + shipping or best offer. It's a little over a year old and is in like new condition.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andy

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds