Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 331 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2009, 10:21 AM   #4951
Major Player

Here's a better deal:

$175 for all three lenses, no filters. They're in near new condition.
Old October 12th, 2009, 10:30 AM   #4952
Regular Crew

FireWire Solo - FireWire Mobile Audio Interface

I'm selling an almost new FireWire Solo that only used once or twice to record audio in the field with my laptop. This is a great little Firewire audio interface for Mac or PC. It's aimed at songwriters and guitarists but I used it to plug XLR mics into my laptop for field recordings. I have an Avid mojo now so I now longer need this.

From the company's website (for description only, see below for what's included):

M-AUDIO - FireWire Solo - FireWire Mobile Audio Interface for Songwriter/Guitarists

Works like new. INCLUDES: Original packaging. 6pin to 6pin FW cable, AC adapter, Install CD, and quickstart guide.

Asking $120 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping of their choice. Local pickup also available.
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:53 AM   #4953
Major Player

Camera Turret PT-20 or PT-8

Looking for a used, in-good-condition, Camera Turret PT-20 or Camera Turret PT-8 pan/tilt system.

-Ken
Old October 12th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #4954
New Boot

Another thought on the Bescor Light Package

Because the battery belt has both the 4-pin XLR connection and a cigarette lighter connection, you can use it to power all kinds of additional items. It really offers a lot of flexibility.
Old October 12th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #4955
Major Player

one is sold... i have one left.
RED One #6135 "Spartacus"
Old October 12th, 2009, 12:40 PM   #4956
Major Player

Thanks for the pics! Now it's a matter of thinking up a solution of mounting that badboy.

How much does the monitor + battery attach weigh?
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:08 PM   #4957
Major Player

Duel Adapter PCMCIA to ExpressCard

Brand new, unopened duel adapter (Vista compatible). It allows you to bridge the pcmcia cards to expresscard-enabled notebooks or desktops. For you p2 folks!

85 bucks shipped to any zip
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #4958
Major Player

Canon xl-h1 + goodies

-1 canon xl-h1
-anton bauer charger/mount on camera (dionic)
-tiffen UV /clear lens
-canon 1.6x extender
-petrol case : PEPCUBHDJ
-petrol rain cover for camera

Camera is in pristine condition and so are the accessories. Reply me with an offer!
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM   #4959
Major Player

Uh, not a terrible amount, maybe 3 or 4 pounds... You could work out some sort of off-camera battery mount, so you can balance it out on your steadicam. I've seen guys use them before...
Old October 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM   #4960
Major Player

Firestore FS-4Pro HD 100GB

I'm selling my Firestore FS-4 which is upgraded to pro HD with a 100GB harddisk. Included is a second battery. Both batteries are good for 1.5 hr continious recording.
Thanks to the 100GB HD this system is good for 8 hours recording in HDV 720p / 1080i (*.m2t) and/or Quicktime 1080i 50/60.
Also included is the manual, an adapter/charger and two firewire cables. One for connecting the Firestore to your cam and one for connecting to the PC.

I'm willing to sell the complete set for €600,- including shipping in Europe. Shipping to the US will be charged for.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2009-fs4-pro-hd.jpg  
Old October 12th, 2009, 02:38 PM   #4961
Major Player

If the deal falls through (praying), please say so here so I can send you a check!
Old October 12th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #4962
Regular Crew

I'll keep you posted if anything happens.
Old October 12th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #4963
Inner Circle

HDR-FX1 Excellent/Near Mint Condition

HDR-FX1 Excellent/Near Mint Condition
Asking $2100 (includes free insured shipping) or Best Offer

I'm selling my HDR-FX1. It has been well cared for and is in excellent (to near mint) condition. Only about a dozen tapes have been run through it. (I've mostly recorded directly to hard drive with my laptop.) I've always kept a UV filter on the camera to protect the lens.

I assume anyone reading this listing (here at dvinfo.net) knows what the FX1 is capable of (great camera). For you wedding and event guys who shoot with FX1s, you know the FX1 is a great workhorse and should be able to get a lot of mileage out of this one, as it is essentially in like-new condition mechanically (and in dang nice shape cosmetically as well).

I still have the original box. I'm not sure where I have the original manual, but if I cannot find it, I'll include a copy on CD if you need one. The camera comes with the original battery (a little used NP-F570 - which is small, but I believe still holds a charge quite well, although I haven't used it in awhile - obviously, I'm not going to guarantee a small 3 year old battery at all though), the power adapter, wireless remote control, component video cable and shoulder strap, as well as a Tiffen UV filter. (IF I HAVE NOT LISTED SOMETHING HERE, please assume IT IS NOT INCLUDED, as I probably lost it somewhere along the line, long ago.)

I would prefer a cashier's check, but can take a personal check, or PayPal if need be (I'd rather not use PayPal if at all possible). Any form of payment must completely clear* before I ship the camera (unless perhaps you are one of the folks I know personally, and quite well, from here). If you pay for the camera with a check, from Wells Fargo, US Bank, or TCF bank, I should be able to take the check directly to a branch here in Minnesota, and ship right away, upon successfully cashing the check. I will only ship free to the continental US. Free shipping will be via USPS Parcel Post or UPS Standard Ground, at my discretion, essentially which ever costs less (fully insured for purchase price, signature required). (I would be willing to ship to Hawaii or Alaska, at actual cost. And no, I will not ship to Angola, Zaire, or anywhere in-between.)

This camera works perfectly, however I do not make nor offer any warranty of any sort. Anyone who knows me here knows that I'm a real straight shooter, but I am not a retail store! If for any reason the camera should arrive in anything less than fully proper working condition, please inform the shipper (and myself) immediately, so an insurance claim can be made promptly with the shipper (buyer assumes any and all risk resulting from any delay in properly reporting any and all possible damage whatsoever in shipping).

*This is especially true of PayPal (sorry, I just know way to many people that have been scammed through PayPal).
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #4964
Still Motion

come on randy, do it right, go straight up to a flyer le. you get a better battery mount and a better overall ride.

P.
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #4965
Regular Crew

Just a thought.......your pictures of the camera only have it with the Kata cover on it. Maybe some without the cover might help.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds