Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 34 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2009, 07:44 AM   #496
Trustee

no longer available for sale

no longer available for sale
Old January 27th, 2009, 07:50 AM   #497
Trustee

I have here a very great professional matte box for sale that must go!

Make an offer, I don't bite

:)
Old January 27th, 2009, 08:35 AM   #498
Trustee

well darn.

-Ethan Cooper
Old January 27th, 2009, 08:42 AM   #499
Regular Crew

The 35mm f1.9 Nikon Vivitar and 105mm Nikon f2.5 are still available.

Will consider offers. Thanks.
Old January 27th, 2009, 10:09 AM   #500
Regular Crew

Tascam HDP2 Field Recorder

Hello there,

I am selling my Tascam HDP2 Field Recorder. Excellent condition and fully functional.

I am also including a 4GB Compact Flash card (pictured).

$630, includes PayPal and UPS Ground to US lower 48.

More info: B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders

Thanks!

Sean

Pics:
http://www.seanmccormick.biz/outbox/spiked/hdp2a.jpg
http://www.seanmccormick.biz/outbox/spiked/hdp2b.jpg
Old January 27th, 2009, 10:29 AM   #501
Regular Crew

the zacuto and chrosziel are sold
Old January 27th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #502
Regular Crew

35mm F1.9 Nikon Vivitar has sold. Thanks.
Old January 27th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #503
Regular Crew

Bump. I'm open to offers.

Thanks.
Old January 27th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #504
Major Player

XH A1 Low hours

Putting my toe in the water here.

Preferrably looking for members in Ontario for obvious reasons but not a must.
I'm looking for longstanding members that have a good to mint condition XH A1..

I'm in Canada, but can have the item shipped to Chicago due to duties, taxes etc..
Old January 27th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #505
Major Player

free mini bump ... that's a great deal and I have been very happy with mine .. anyone out there looking for a recorder, this is something to look at .. and no I don't know Sean and have no deal for a kickback if it sells ( :-) ) ... rather I just really have been happy with mine and wanted to comment for anyone thinking of it.
Old January 27th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #506
Major Player

Answering a few questions:
It has the normal XLR connection and runs off of regular phantom power.
I might consider trades. Looking for: Letus w/flip (or similar - 72mm), Fresnel lighting kit, Sony Z1u, audio analog to digital converters (apogee, lynx, mytec...)... all + or - $$.
Make an offer!
Old January 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #507
Regular Crew

XH-A1 plus super fisheye, Libec tripod, plus, plus,etc... to Hawaii and US mainland

Aloha DV Info community-

I am sadly selling my low hours XH-A1 and all of the accessories I bought for it.

I have ran exactly 9 tapes through it, for a total of approx 7-1/2 hrs of recording with about 2 hrs of attempted capture (got 1 hr successfully). The ONLY tapes put in this camera are Panasonic AY-DVM63AMQ dry lube tapes (with dry head cleaner tapes occaisionally in between). This camera has been outside only once to film 30 min worth of daughters 2nd b-day (2 days ago on 1-25-08). Otherwise, has only been used indoors as I tried to get familiar with it and the post production (and this has been my roadblock - can't afford another computer upgrade to make it smoother). The camera has always had filter on except a couple times when in use (almost entirely indoor work) and sits in office with small dehumidifier along with other electronics.

Anyway, camera is in mint condition and ONLY exception is blemish on built in mic screen. Here is a summary of what I have:

XH-A1 plus all usual stock accessories :

-CA-920 power adapter
-DC-920 DC coupler
-BP-950G battery pack
-SDC-16MB SD memory card (must verify if I still have)
-WL-D5000 wireless controller
-Canon stock lens hood
-lens cap
-SS-1100 shoulder strap
-STV-290N stereo video cable
-DTC-1000 component video cable
-manual (well read)

(paid about $3,500 – FOR SALE for $2,450)

(I bought the XH-A1 with items listed above, plus with a so-called “Pro Kit”, which included items that will be listed at the end under “free stuff”. The “Pro Kit” stuff is mostly very low quality and will be included free to whoever buys the camera, if they want it. Otherwise it is not part of any of my pricing. I paid $4,159.00 for camera and “Pro Kit”. I believe the camera without the kit was listed around $3,500.00, as noted above)

NOW, here are the “goodies” I bought for it since then...

-16x9, Inc. HDVSF5X-82 EX Super Fisheye Attachment w/ 82mm adapter (love this lens!) (paid $625.00 new) Mint condition FOR SALE for $570

-Libec-22 MZC3 tripod w/ zoom control, case. (never used outdoors) (paid $440.00) Mint condition FOR SALE for $400

-Canon WDH72 0.8x wide angle converter lens (72mm) (paid $359.95 new) Mint condition FOR SALE for $320

-Canon VL-10LI II battery video light (paid $79.95 new) Mint condition FOR SALE for $60

-Rode NTG-1 shotgun condensor microphone (paid $249.00 new) Small scratch on base, otherwise in perfect condition FOR SALE for $220

-Rode windmuff (deadcat?) for above Rode microphone (paid $39.00 new) Mint condition FOR SALE for $25

-15ft XLR cable (paid $25.99) FOR SALE for $15

-custom made 18" MXLR-FXLR cable w/ 90 deg end at camera (custom made for XH-A1 to use with my Rode mic.) (paid $24.95) FOR SALE for $15

-a couple Panasonic "dry" head cleaner tapes (can't find receipt)

-VASST's "Inside the Canon XH-A1/G1" training DVD (paid $79.00) FOR SALE for $59

HERE IS A SUMMARY OF MY COSTS VS. SALE PRICES:

Canon XH-A1 plus stock, in-box accessories approx. $3,500
“Goodies” listed above $1,922.84
TOTAL PAID (not including so-called “Pro Kit”: $5,422.84) (not incl shipping)

I would like to try to sell all items listed above together, but if I can’t easily…
TOTAL IF ITEMS BOUGHT SEPARATELY: $4,134 (plus individual shipping costs)

TOTAL IF BOUGHT ALL TOGETHER: $3,800 (plus shipping)

FREE STUFF (to camera buyer, if wanted)
Aside from what I hope is a very, very good deal on all the stuff above, I will give buyer of camera the following items that came with the well mentioned “Pro Kit” that I got suckered into buying. Those items are…

-1 wannabe 58 mm "0.45x wideangle lens" and macro, and 58mm to 72mm Bower adaptor ring to make work. (good for wide angle, if you don't mind lots of vignetting)
-1 wannabe 58mm 2x telephoto lens. Must use adapter ring mentioned above. (this actually seemed to work okay - never shot and went to post to see true quality though)
-1 3rd party battery charger (other than cheap brand, no complaints here)
-1 3rd party battery charger with cig lighter plug-in (never used)
-3 "Merkury Optics" filters: UV, flourescent light correction, and polarizer (seemed to all work "okay" - don't have anything to compare to - UV lived on camera most of the time)
-LCD lens cleaning/protector kit (better than nothing ???)
-1 wannabe camcorder light (cheap and kinda weak - okay really weak)
-1 3rd party extra life battery pack #BP-945-CL 6,000mAh (actually very satisfied with this battery)
-1 low end tripod (not available since it is too cheap and not worth the shipping costs, and, highly inadequate for this camera – sorry)

I am currently not sure about using Paypal, and am open to ideas. Personal checks may be considered.

I live on Kauai, but if it helps, I have friends and family who I can ship to for you to view personally before paying in areas at or around :
Laguna Beach, CA
Reedsport, OR
Dallas, TX
Honolulu, HI
Napa, CA
Corona, CA

(NOTE: with serious inquiries, if you are in another area, I will see if I have family/friends in your area for the same purpose. Otherwise, I will be willing to let MY guard down a little to help sale go through and minimize your risk, however I reasonably can. Also, I will offer to serious buyers: photos of all equipment, all receipts, and will divulge personal information (short of SS# and bank account #) and references, or whatever makes buyer feel comfortable. Let me know.

PS: Please be aware that I live in paradise (Kauai) and my hours may be different than yours, in case you get responses from me late in the evening your time.

Aloha!

Last edited by Erik Nudd; January 28th, 2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Edited after review and more thought
Old January 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #508
Regular Crew

Janson-

I just saw your post after I listed one myself (3 posts above yours, 1-27-08 by Erik Nudd). I may have some items you'd be interested in, but I am trying to unload entire package at this time. If I get a buyer for main items I listed and still have anything left that you might be interested in, I'll give you a heads up. Also, my lenses are not bayonnet mount. Sorry.

Erik
Old January 27th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #509
New Boot

Hi Peter.

Sent you an email.
Old January 27th, 2009, 05:54 PM   #510
Major Player

Friendly bump for you Tuesday evening browsers.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds