Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 371 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #5551
Major Player

Did you upgrade this to 100GB? Normally the DR-HD100's are either 60GB or 80GB.

-Ken
Old November 14th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #5552
Major Player

JVC Tripod Base KA-551U

Minimal wear (cosmetic), works perfect, comes complete with JVC GY-HD100-250, JVC GY-HM700UXT camera base triangle bracket. New from JVC $325, new from B&H $275, used from me for $175 plus shipping. Really cool piece (way overpriced new) makes mounting on tripod quick/professional/secure. Also allows you to balance the camera on the tripod.

Here's the link to it at B&H for description - JVC | KA551U Tripod Adapter Plate for JVC ProHD | KA551U | B&H
Old November 14th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #5553
Major Player

Canon XL 1,2, etc Bats, plus Dual battery mount/charger - CH-910

Have the pieces, don't have the camera anymore. Two good Canon Lithium Ion (BP-930) batteries, one dual battery mount/charger. All working perfectly, all very good condition. Comes WITH rear camera mounting plate, the cord, the DC-920 ac adapter, and possibly one piece of fruit cake.

PLUS I also have a shock mount for your (very expensive to replace) eye piece. It's made by Light Wave Systems. Model # SI-XL1

Ready for how much for EVERYTHING?

$100 plus shipping.
Old November 14th, 2009, 11:56 PM   #5554
Major Player

card pending payment... Battery left...
Old November 14th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #5555
Major Player

AUD$200 just for the mic , mic cover and bag.
No cable, no dead cat and no pistol grip
Old November 15th, 2009, 12:33 AM   #5556
Trustee

DVX100A w/Shotgun Mic

Pretty much mint condition DVX100A with only 167h on the clock. Very well cared for. The two batteries, however, are on their last legs, and you will need a new one.

With an Azden SGM-2X shotgun mic thrown in free, self-powered (1-AAA battery). Breaks into a short mic for situations where you don't need the long boom. Can be hand-held like a hand mic. Has bass roll-off.

Also includes a short angled XLR cable.

Comes with whatever other stuff Panasonic included (strap, remote, charger, etc.).

Dirt cheap at $650. Paypal. Make me an offer.

Pics: Picasa Web Albums - Ali Imran - DVX100A For Sale

imran(at)theseventhlevel.net
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:35 AM   #5557
Regular Crew

Letus Extreme + Zacuto Rod for EX-1

I have an Letus Extreme Kit for sale.

Letus Extreme with thread size 77mm and adapter for Sony EX-1. Including Nikon AI lens adapter and the EX1 optimizing kit. Also complete Zacuto lens rod system with z-riser and mount for letus.

See photos here:
MobileMe Gallery

Selling for EURO 1.200,- excluding VAT. Can only sell to a company address within EU.
Please send me a pm. if interested.

Bjorn
Old November 15th, 2009, 09:23 AM   #5558
Inner Circle

Hey Stuart,

Sorry to hear your camera is not sold yet.

I had three of these which I recently sold, but on Ebay.

They all went for around $1700 but be prepared to ship outside the US as non US markets still use more SD than the US market does.

I used the Buy it Now feature with the "Best Offer". Set a price range and let it ride.

Good luck!
Old November 15th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #5559
New Boot

interested

I'm interested in the plate, how can we proceed?
-Clay
Old November 15th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #5560
Major Player

Component/Firewire DV Deck Jvc br-dv600u $450/obo

Firewire, Component I/O miniDV deck... Great shape. Never got around to using it heavily.
$450/obo

This compact, lightweight BR-DV600U DV recorder/player is not only flexible enough to connect into virtually any editing system - linear or non-linear - it’s got the performance specs you need to produce high-quality, professional results.

Designed to interface with all the most commonly used professional editing systems, the BR-DV600U’s IEEE 1394 connectivity enables lossless digital transfers to and from many non-linear editing systems, making it an excellent choice as an NLE spooler. This versatile unit is also the only DV machine to feature both component inputs/outputs and an RS-422 interface. Additional systems flexibility is assured by Y/C component connectors, JVC 12-pin control connectors, and an optionally available RS-232C interface, allowing you to use the BR-DV600U with just about any existing linear editing system - whether it’s digital, S-VHS, Hi-8 or Beta SP.

To make the most of this high-performance recorder/player, you’ll want to team it up with our new GY-DV500U DV camcorder. Shoot high-quality digital footage in the field with the GY-DV500U, then load the MiniDV cassette into the BR-DV600U and transfer the video data to the editing system of your choice. With its ability to convert analog signals to digital, the BR-DV600U can be integrated with any existing system, as well as allowing for easy upgrading in the future.

From corporate and educational productions to cable and TV broadcasting, multimedia and more, the high-quality digital performance, systems flexibility, and wide range of advanced professional features make the BR-DV600U right choice for anyone shooting or editing in DV.
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #5561
Major Player

Focalizzare Follow Focus $500

never used.
$500 or best offer.
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:40 PM   #5562
Major Player

email me if you like, Eric at Reelsense.net

Thanks for looking
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #5563
Major Player

email sent
Old November 15th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #5564
Major Player

PRICE REDUCTION -- $325.00 shipped.
Old November 15th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #5565
Major Player

BREVIS (non flipped) HD Bundle c h e a p

I purchased this setup new about two years ago. Dumbest thing I think I've ever done. I used it ONCE for scene about six seconds long. Think I bought it because I thought I was supposed to buy it, not because I needed it. Ever do something like that?

Anyway it is what it is, just like it came in as new condition. I actually even purchased it with extras, because I am a complete idiot (Case, Charger, two different diffuser options, step-down ring, rail support bracket). I'm sure it's worth a lot less than it was when I bought it (over a grand with extras if I remember correctly).

If anyone's interested I'm imagining $475 is an attractive deal?
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds