Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 24 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2003, 07:55 AM   #346
Regular Crew

Cavision 4x4 Matte Box - sun shade

I have a nice Cavision rigid shade matte box with 2 filter stages, one rotatable, one fixed. It is the 4x4 version complete with carbon fiber support rods and machined aluminum mounting plate. The unit has been revised since Cavision's pictured on thier website, the unit no longer has that long adapter tube, it is a shallow step-up ring that they use now. It makes your XL1 look a lot more serious, I get a lot of comments when I have it on.

When I received the unit, I had realized that they used rather cheap hardware since I snapped a screw off when assembling the unit. So I went out and replaced all the hardware with higher grade screws and washers. I also had my local machine shop mill out a small section of the mounting base plate so I could utilize more of the available mounting screw holes. As if stands, when you attempt to set this unit up for the XL1, you have to slide the support rods over to the left side, enough so that only 2 of the 4 mounting holes were showing. I saw this and wanted to make the unit as strong as possible, so I had my machine shop remove just enough aluminum out of the base plate to fit a 3rd screw in there, they did a professional job too!

This unit has no use on the filter stages, I have used it as a sun shade for 4 weddings and now that I am the owner of 2 lenses for my XL1, I have to keep removing this everytime I need to switch to wide angle. so... I think I may part with it and use the $$$ for something else I could use more.

It is in new condition and less than a year old, comes with the french flag, extremely strudy unit, especially now that I have made some modifications to it. (I was an airframe and powerplant technician for several years so everything I own has to be mechanically perfect!)

I can send a pic if anyone if interested. $400 +shipping

Chris
Old May 26th, 2003, 08:05 AM   #347
Regular Crew

sounds good Roze Ann! I just send you an em with my contact info. if they arent interested.

Chris
Old May 26th, 2003, 08:43 AM   #348
Regular Crew

Thanks Chris! I just posted my Pinnacle DC30 Pro package up for sale to help pay for this. If you know of someone who could use a PC version DC30 Pro please tell them about this site. It's under the classifieds here. The package is mint. Never registered. I bought it new then got married, moved and had a baby. Just couldn't find time 'til recently to get back to editing and meanwhile switched to Mac. I'll check email right now. Thanks!
Old May 26th, 2003, 12:29 PM   #349
Major Player

Please post a pic.
Old May 26th, 2003, 12:38 PM   #350
Regular Crew

i dont think we can post image files on the board but I would be more than happy to email pics to anyone who is interested.

Chris

email me at: cferrer@duke.edu
Old May 26th, 2003, 02:06 PM   #351
Wrangler

Chris, do you have any 4x4 filters left over from it you are interested in selling?
Old May 26th, 2003, 02:14 PM   #352
Regular Crew

unfortunatley no, I never got around to buying them, I am still using my threaded ones.

Chris
Old May 26th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #353
Wrangler

Roze Ann, it's all yours. I might have a line on a mic, and also Keith has one I will be able to use while I'm in Florida, so it's all good.
Thanks for the offer though, Chris!
Old May 26th, 2003, 02:30 PM   #354
Major Player

Okay, Go ahead and e-mail them to me. Thanks.
Old May 26th, 2003, 02:31 PM   #355
Regular Crew

not a problem!
Old May 26th, 2003, 08:23 PM   #356
Slash Rules!

For Sale: Varizoom MediaPro Shoulder Support

I haven't done one of these before, so forgive me if I don't know what I'm doing.

Anyone, I've decided the Varizoom MediaPro isn't for me, and I want to get rid of it. It's only been used a few times, and I believe I have all the original stuff, so I'm asking $350. That's about $100 less than the price on the Varizoom site, and 80 or so less than on B&H's site, just for reference. I think they also charge extra for the plate for the MA100, which I'll throw in free. I don't recall whether the screws you need are already in the MA100, or if they come with the shoulder support.

As for payment, I don't know. I have a Paypal account, but I don't know how all this jazz works. Maybe Chris can help me.
Old May 27th, 2003, 02:33 AM   #357
Regular Crew

Wanted: Pro-Mist filters

I'm looking for pro-mist, black pro-mist, and warm pro-mist filters ranging from 1/2 - 2. Please contact me if you are selling any of these. Thanks.

Annie Cheatham
anniesvideomemories@hotmail.com
Old May 27th, 2003, 03:09 AM   #358
Outer Circle

Perhaps you should mention the sizes you are looking for? Screw-on or the big square ones. Just a friendly suggestion.
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:38 AM   #359
New Boot

For Sale: TRV 900

Hello All-

I'm selling my mint NTSC TRV 900.

My NTSC TRV 900 has about 20 hrs. on it.

Thank you for looking, and if you have any questions, please e-mail me at: greerbevel@yahoo.com

-Greer Bevel
Old May 27th, 2003, 10:39 AM   #360
Regular Crew

Sorry, I totally forgot to mention the size.

I've got an XL1s so I'm looking for 72mm filters.

Thanks for the reminder!

Annie
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds