Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 31 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2003, 01:15 AM   #451
Regular Crew

Really!

Maybe I'm selling it too cheap. ;)

I'll definitely check into that.

Thanks.

Adrian

P.S. My manfrotto tripod is not for sale. Those things don't go out of style. ;)

<<<-- Originally posted by Dylan Couper : Adrian, which Pelican case is it?

Also, I've seen quite a few XL1's in the Buy And Sell. You should put it in there. XL1's (not s) alone usualy go for $3500-$4000cdn alone. $5900cdn sounds like a pretty reasonable price for a kit like that!

PS, if you have a tripod for sale, let me know! -->>>
Old June 14th, 2003, 09:20 AM   #452
Regular Crew

I see you went to Angel-Owners. Yea that is my paintball life.
Old June 14th, 2003, 09:30 AM   #453
Wrangler

I used to shoot high end Cockers, until the first time I shot an Angel. Now I shoot the IR3 listed above. Like they say, Angels only suck if you can't afford one. :)

Moderator Paul Sedillo on here shoots an aftermarket 'Trix, but I don't hold it against him.
Anyway, not going to hijack your thread anymore. Good luck on selling you camera!
Old June 14th, 2003, 12:24 PM   #454
Regular Crew

<<<-- Originally posted by James Sullivan : PLease E-mail me. 5150@angel-owners.com -->>>

hey, im interested. im shooting you an e-mail right now...
Old June 14th, 2003, 06:51 PM   #455
Major Player

<<<-- Originally posted by Dylan Couper : I used to shoot high end Cockers, until the first time I shot an Angel. Now I shoot the IR3 listed above. Like they say, Angels only suck if you can't afford one. :)

Moderator Paul Sedillo on here shoots an aftermarket 'Trix, but I don't hold it against him.
Anyway, not going to hijack your thread anymore. Good luck on selling you camera! -->>>

Ha! My rocked and ready Trixy is ready for your pea shooting Angle! Bring that bad boy down here to Texas and will have a little high noon gunfight. :)
Houston, Texas
Old June 15th, 2003, 01:52 PM   #456
Tourist

I,m interested in your wireless setup. Email me with the details and photo's.

Thanks, Charles
Old June 15th, 2003, 02:41 PM   #457
Trustee

Thanks for all the interest everyone, I've been getting tons of e-mail with questions and "deals"- but here goes-

...the camera and all the accessories are still available- I did research the Mack warranty and it's a 2-year warranty of which covers the camera completely and is an extension of the Canon warranty...all that would be needed to get any repairs done would be the Mack "card" of which I have and will gladly give to the next owner. This warranty was setup by B&H so I have great confidence it's a real value.

I have quite a few extras and will gladly give everything I have for use with the GL2 to the next purchaser.

I am Paypal verified (stevenyc1@aol.com) and would prefer actual NYC pickup, but Paypal would be fine. Please allow $20 extra for shipping as all the accessories make for a decent sized box.

Canon GL2 $2200 (absolutely mint- 4 tapes run through it)
Hope this answers any questions....as always feel free to email me.
Old June 15th, 2003, 09:59 PM   #458
Tourist

New gl2 for sale

Here is the deal with my camera.... i bought it about a month ago just for fun. I used it a little filming some of my friends rollerblading and just hangin out, there is really no special reason why i got the gl2 other than i know they are very nice. The problem is my car is just about dead and now need to buy a new one. Having to pay off the camera and a car is too much for me right now. So selling my camera will help me out of some debt. I have used the camera for about a total of 5 or 6 hours. I have only charged the batteries about 3 times. I have the Canon bp945 battery. a raynox wide angel snap on lense and a case i bought at best buy. I did take care of the camera and there are no problems with it eveything is mint condition. I bought it brand new, have everything that came with the camera and all the original packing. I would like to sell it for 1,800. everything included and shipped. let me know if you are interested.
Old June 15th, 2003, 10:14 PM   #459
Regular Crew

Hey Steve,
Sounds like a great package and a terrific price. Just curious though...you have not had the set up too long. Why are you selling?
Old June 15th, 2003, 10:24 PM   #460
Regular Crew

Steve Nunez June 8th, 2003 10:58

====>"I found out there's now a tele-extender available for the Panasonic DVC80 and DVX100 and would like to try the Pan again this time with the extender-but can't justify having both cameras...

I'm 100% satisfied with the GL2- but I had a DVX100 not too long ago and got rid of it strictly based on the limited zoom- but the form factor and large LCD were excellent- the video quality was better than my XL1S- so If i could give that model a try again with the extender I'd be really interested....I could be making a mistake but i'm adventurous and love to try new things."

Old June 16th, 2003, 04:06 AM   #461
Tourist

Could you email me your phone number, i'm having problems with outgoing email.

Thanks, Charles
Old June 16th, 2003, 08:19 AM   #462
Regular Crew

its 919.451.9110

in NC
Old June 16th, 2003, 10:37 AM   #463
New Boot

Sony DSR-PD150 + accessories

Camera was purchased new three months ago from 47th Street Photo and was only used to film a friends wedding (approx. 4 hrs.). The camera is in perfect condition and never used outdoors. All manufactures supplied accessories included. Camera is covered by a Mack Two Year Extended Warranty.

Please visit: http://linkgen.net/pd150/ad.htm for more info.

Thanks
Old June 16th, 2003, 01:31 PM   #464
Regular Crew

And, how much would that be?

Old June 16th, 2003, 04:07 PM   #465
New Boot

Camera is sold

Camera has been sold ...

Thanks
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds