Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 65 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2003, 01:20 PM   #961
Regular Crew

The battery is SOLD. Have fun Roze!
Old October 30th, 2003, 04:20 PM   #962
Trustee

Brand new Sony PD150 NTSC

Hello!

I have for sale a brand new Sony PD150 3CCD professional digital DVCAM camera - NTSC. It is has never been used, the internal electronic counters indicates this. The warranty card is still in the original box and none of the accessories (manual, cables, battery, memory card) have ever been opened.

See pics at www.starcentral.ca/pd150

There are several, but the main features of this camera is 3CCD, DVCAM shooting mode on miniDV tapes, XLR balanced inputs, 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios & COMPLETE manual control for all camera functions like focus, exposure, zoom & F-stop - a must for any serious professional film or production.

A whole new wave of Independent films were shot on DV: Manic, Southern Comfort, Some Body, Fighter, Keep The River On Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale, Blue Vinyl. The Sundance Film Festival 2002 selected digital features to sweep the awards including Best Dramatic Feature and Cinematography. Personal Velocity (Sony PD150), Best Director for Tadpole - Gary Winick (Sony PD150), and also Blue Vinyl for Best cinematography/Documentary (various digital formats and BetaSp). See more at www.nextwavefilms.com/ulbp/bullfront.html

See the camera at http://www.sonyfastrac.ca/webapp/com...&cgrfnbr=16481

I originally bought this camera BRAND NEW to shoot my short film www.starcentral.ca/souslejour.htm but due to the nature of how it is being shot I now require use of a different camera. The PD150 is a great camera and I wish I could keep it to replace my Sony VX1000 which is its predecessor but money is needed elsewhere.

My flexible asking price is $3000 USD + shipping via UPS. The camera is extremely similar in features to the DSR-250 which retails for much much more!

Payments accepted are:

POSTAL/BANK MONEY ORDER
PERSONAL CHEQUE
PAYPAL VERIFIED

Thank you for for checking this out, please email me if you are interested. Thanks again!

--
Best Regards,
Dennis Hingsberg
Star Central Productions
Toronto, Canada
www.StarCentral.ca
416-856-STAR
Old October 31st, 2003, 07:36 AM   #963
Regular Crew

Thanks Max!
Old October 31st, 2003, 08:24 AM   #964
Regular Crew

This weekend is your last chance to make an offer. I will be heading to Ebay on Monday.
Old November 1st, 2003, 06:53 PM   #965
Regular Crew

Hey folks, still have about 40 tapes left if anyone else is interested.
Just sold 60 to 2 individuals.

Thanks!

Kathy
Old November 2nd, 2003, 09:07 AM   #966
Regular Crew

Kathy,
I sent an email but now my email is not working!! so if you have sent me a message sorry. Steve
Old November 2nd, 2003, 09:09 AM   #967
Major Player

THE CASE

CALL ME AT 1-985-969-6205 AND WE'LL DISCUSS SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR CASE

TORREY C. HARRIS
Old November 3rd, 2003, 10:07 AM   #968
Regular Crew

WTB: Another 16x manual/servo lense

This makes the 3rd 16x manual/servo lense I need, for a 3rd camera :)

Really need a good deal on this, preferably around $700 or a little over, but no more than $800.
I'm looking to buy this very soon, within the week or following couple days hopefully.

kevin@kmdstudios.com
Old November 3rd, 2003, 11:31 AM   #969
New Boot

mini 35, film look DV price..this is awesome

mini 35 for sale PS technic...Never used 6500

I have a new mini 35, 300 series, never used (university bought, then would not buy or rent lenses) comes with
xl1 mount, pl and nikon prime lenses etc. $6500 firm.
1 P+S Mini 35 Digital Image Converter for XL
1 P+S Mini 35 Digital basic adapter module s/n 300 415
1 P+S Mini 35 Digital color connecting kit for Canon XL1/XL1S
1 P+S Pair of P+S rods (for 15 mm light weight support)
1 P+S Shoulder Set Mini 35 Digital for Canon XL1
1 P+S Nikon Mount
1 P+S Arri PL Mount

Will sell quickly.
tom@24frames.tv

http://zgc.com/zgc.nsf/c7a682995edb...a2?OpenDocument

Get exactly the same depth of field, focus and angle of view as with a 35mm film camera.
Reproduces the three-dimensional quality of 35mm film on a Mini DV tape.
Better images with your Canon XL1 for TV spots, Internet applications, commercials and presentations.
Get immediate results on a monitor with none of the costs of post-production associated with 35mm film production.
The Adapter relay has its own iris to control of the amount of light through the system without affecting depth of field, giving new creative freedom not available on a standard camera setup.
The unit comes with your choice of mounts-- Arri PL, Panavision, Nikon, Leica, Canon EF, Zeiss Contax -- optimized for 35mm fixed focal length lenses.

Uses

Film Crews: Shoot pre-production trial footage and get a true 35mm image without using an expensive film camera.
Email film-like quality trial footage from the field.
Film Schools: Great for film schools teaching 35mm framing, lighting and depth of field control.
Film Students: Rent the P+S Mini Digital adapter and 35mm film lenses from your local film equipment rental facility and get practical film production experience without using expensive film stock.
Practice focus-pulling, shoot and get creative with depth of field -- all on inexpensive Mini DV tape.
Professional Videographers: Reproduce the three-dimensional quality of 35mm film on video and produce better images for TV spots, Internet applications and presentations.

How It Works

The adapter creates a 35mm image on the ground glass located in the film plane of the 35mm lens you attach to it. By creating a physical image inside the adapter, the natural control over the depth of field, present in 35mm film format, is preserved on your Mini DV tape. This true 35mm format image is then relayed onto the camcorder's CCDs.

The adapter relay has its own iris to control the amount of light through the system without affecting depth of field. Defining the depth of field is usually achieved by setting the aperture of the film lens. Adjust the iris on the adapter to control independently the amount of light through the system. This feature of the Mini 35 Digital adapter gives you a new creative freedom not available on a standard camera setup.

In addition, the angle of view of the lens is preserved. For example, a 25mm film lens remains wide angle when it is used on this system.

Tip from the ZGC Tech Desk: Most people find that the image through the adapter softens the harsh video detail so the use of a low contrast filter is not needed. Click here for more How-to's and Tips from the ZGC Tech Desk about the Mini 35 Digital Adapter.

Go to the DVInfo.net Community Chatroom section called "The Tools of DV Production/P+S Technik Digital Image Converters," to read what people are saying about this special device.

"At Scorched Ice Pictures and Scorched Ice Digital Post we deal with vendors from across North America and the service, technical knowledge and support we received from ZGC was second to none. It's refreshing to deal with a sales/support team who are able to answer the questions and concerns posed in a timely manner, and with such a positive, helpful attitude." -- Craig Van Horne
Old November 3rd, 2003, 12:55 PM   #970
Wrangler

Varizoom VZ-LSP professional camera support for sale...

http://www.varizoom.com/pages/lsp.php

Retails for $400, only asking $250. Email me if your interested-
xrandomsnapsx@yahoo.com (remove x's)
Old November 3rd, 2003, 02:02 PM   #971
Regular Crew

drop price again

with xl1s rebate drop price one more time to $2400 will also consider parting out thanks
Old November 3rd, 2003, 02:55 PM   #972
Trustee

I could be interested in the Ma-100 adaptor and maybe the CH-910 battery holder. Are you willing to sell those items separately?
Old November 3rd, 2003, 03:56 PM   #973
Regular Crew

seperately

JP

I may be just marked down price today 11/3 if no int. in pkg as a whole in a week or so, contact me. If anyone else is intersted in the pieces just email me in a few days....

thx

m
Old November 4th, 2003, 10:52 PM   #974
Regular Crew

JVC TM-H1700GU 17" Color Production Monitor - 750 Lines Resolution!

*Never* used, still in box, brand new monitor. Only thing missing is the manual (someone opened the box and took it out, but I have the PDF manual on my computer). This monitor retails for $669.95 at B&H and thats not even including the price of shipping 50lb's. I'll be willing to let it go for $600+shipping (or none for local pick-up in San Diego, CA), all accessories included. This is excellent for high resolution editing and I've heard looked better than projection HD TV's.

Some incredible features are:
750 Lines of Horizontal Resolution
Underscan to support multiplexer applications
16:9/4:3 Selectable Aspect Ratio
Multi-Format Compatibility: NTSC/PAL, 120V/230V AC
Big Screen, Small Cabinet Design
On-Screen Menu
Wired Remote Control
UL/CE Approved

Go here to find out more: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=252972&is=REG
Old November 5th, 2003, 12:43 PM   #975
Regular Crew

Canon XL1 + More $2200

Canon XL1. Excellent Working Condition.

All accessories included + MA-100 XLR adaptor + 4 batteries + System Isolator.

Optional Items:

Pelican 1550 case, Nikon-XL1 Lens Adaptor, Day-For-Night Filter, and many more.

Call (619) 920-3456
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds