Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 202 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2010, 10:55 PM   #3016
Major Player

Marshall V-R70P-HDA HD/SD LCD 7" Monitor A/B Mount

Selling my Marshall 7" HD/SD LCD monitor. It is used, I've used it professionally for about 3 years, mostly with my XDCam HD F330 broadcast caera. The monitor is in excellent condition (8 out of 10), and has worked flawlessly for me over the years. Selling ONLY because I need HDMI inputs.. otherwise I would keep it!

The Monitor has 3 types of inputs: 3-wire BNC (Y,Pb,Pr) S-Video, and Composite Video BNC. It can run off a V-Mount battery with the default battery mount. I'm also including a plate that converts the V-Mount to an Anton Bauer mount, which is like a $100 value or so. Also includes the power adapter (which attaches to the 4-pin XLR connector) sorry.. no pictures of the power adapter.

When using the Composite or S-Video modes, you can manually switch the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9 as needed. It also has a built in bar generator, and a blue-gun only mode... very handy for setting it up quickly in the field.

I've used this to pull critical focus on XDCam HD, Panasonic HVX200, and JVC HD100 cameras, with no problems. It's a great little monitor.

The only cosmetic flaw I'll mention is a slight scuff on the monitor, appx 1/4" long. It's *sooo* minor, I couldn't even get a good picture of it.. but the description of the item would be incomplete without at least mentioning it. Trust me, you may have trouble finding it yourself, it's that minor.

New on B&H: $1263, used on B&H $995.

Asking $750, includes USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the continental US.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-marshall01.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-marshall02.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-marshall03.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-marshall04.jpg  

Old July 22nd, 2010, 01:46 AM   #3017
Major Player

Although here in the Netherlands the frequencies of this gear also become useless in about 2 years, I might be interested but have a few questions:
1. Is the receiver hot-shoe mountable?
2. Do I understand well that I can use either both lavs or one lav and the XLR transmitter simultaneously?
3. Can the XLR transmitter be used on condensor mics that need Phantom power? I.e. does that transmitter deliver the needed power? Or can it just be used with dynamic mics?
4. How much will shipping to Europe be? And can you pack it in a way that Dutch customs will accept it without charging custom taxes?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 02:59 AM   #3018
Major Player

beautiful bump
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:17 AM   #3019
Major Player

Kessler Crane Jib Arm 8ft. Good Condition $375

Kessler Crane Jib Arm 8ft. Good Condition. Make your production look like a million bucks.

Specifications
Camera capacity: Up to 25lbs. in under slung position
Unit weight: 20 lbs.
Folded length: 48 inches.
Extended length: 8 ft.
Distance from tripod to camera: 5.5ft
Total vertical movement: 11 ft.

Features
V3 Mounting plate / base section, capatible with 16' Upgrade.
360 rotation..
Invertible camera platform for Under Slung or Over Slung Positions.
2 arm design for maximum stability and minimum wobble.
Internal sleeve bearings insure incredible smoothness.
Constructed of high grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
Coated with a flat black non-reflective finish.
Right and left hand set up option.
Has rear control handle included.
Manual and automatic camera tilt control.
Sliding weight bar to easily achieve perfect balance
Uses standard household style exercise weights. (1 inch hole).
Breaks down into two easily transported sections
All parts are precision made and held to +/- .005” tolerances.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-jibarm1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-jibarm2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-jimbarm3.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-jibarm4.jpg  

Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:27 AM   #3020
Regular Crew

Zoom H4n

As new, comes with all included bits and bobs as here...

Creative Video ZOOM H4N (H4-N) Handheld Digital Recorder

£200 incl post to UK
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:30 AM   #3021
Regular Crew

Ill take it. Please email me .
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:24 AM   #3022
Major Player

dynapac rotator platform $400

This is a dynapac rotator platform. I used it to build a platform that rotates in front of green screens for various effects for characters.Can rotate up to 300 lbs. There are a number of really great shots you can have by someone slowing rotating in front of the camera.

The IR-300 turntables have been designed with reliability, stability and ruggedness in mind. The sizable 14-inch (35.56 cm) top rotates on precision nylon tapered roller wheels. Six 3/8 threaded boltholes in the top allow for a larger turntable top to be easily attached.
110 VAC standard (call for more options)

Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136.1 Kg)
Standard Rotation Speed: 2 RPM (Other Speeds Available)
Motor Power Draw: 0.1A (12W)
10' (3.05m) Power Cord with In-Line Switch Included
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-rotator1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-rotator2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-rotator3.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-rotator4.jpg  

Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:42 AM   #3023
Regular Crew

That looks awesome. I wish I had an extra 400.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:43 AM   #3024
Regular Crew

just curious...
besides people, what else have you put on it?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM   #3025
Major Player

Products as well. Cellphones only - but mostly people.

Subjects on table before everything was setup and lit on rush set to add rotation characters to a scene. Trying to find a photo on the set after lighting and blue screen hung. Table is at the bottom with platform covered in bluescreen as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-rotator10.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-rotator11.jpg  

Last edited by John Threat; July 22nd, 2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:29 PM   #3026
Major Player

1. Is the receiver hot-shoe mountable?
- Yes!

2. Do I understand well that I can use either both lavs or one lav and the XLR transmitter simultaneously?
- Yes!

3. Can the XLR transmitter be used on condensor mics that need Phantom power? I.e. does that transmitter deliver the needed power? Or can it just be used with dynamic mics?
- Yes! Though I've never used it that way.

4. How much will shipping to Europe be?
- That depends on how you want it shipped and to exactly where. Point of origin will be New Orleans, LA USA, 70118

And can you pack it in a way that Dutch customs will accept it without charging custom taxes?
- I can always try... How would I do that?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM   #3027
Regular Crew

lens

Brandon, what are you upgrading to? I'm still looking at sigma, tamron or canon. What's your thoughts? Why are you selling? Did you find any problems or things about the sigma you didn't like.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:23 PM   #3028
Major Player

Redrock MatteBox Deluxe Bundle

Info: microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle

This mattebox was purchased as part of the Cinema Bundle. I already had a Chrosziel mattebox, and was curious if I would like the Redrock any better. After some in-studio testing, I decided to keep the Chrosziel and sell the Redrock.

It is a very solid and quality mattebox. I really like the swing-away option!! Brand-spankin' new, I've had it less than a month. Perfect condition, and includes everything seen in the photo: 2-stage rotatable filter mattebox, angle arm, 2 short posts, 4 donuts, 2 sidewings, 1 french flag, and 4x4 filter mask.

New price: $995. Asking: $850, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US.

Looking to buy this mattebox? Why not save $150 and buy it used here!
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-redrockmattebox.jpg  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:17 PM   #3029
Regular Crew

Are these camera and accessories listed too high? Any advice? Should I sell all items individually?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:25 PM   #3030
Regular Crew

I'll be upgrading to a Canon 70-200 2.8 IS II. There's nothing wrong with the Sigma lens. It shoots beautiful photos. I'll just have no need for it after the upgrade.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds