Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 344 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #5146
Trustee

Went ahead & ordered a ATI Radeon HD 5770 since I need to get my computer back up & running soon. Thanks to those who responded, I held off as long as I could but didn't feel like I could wait any longer.

-Ethan Cooper
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #5147
Regular Crew

Canon XH-A1 + Full Production Kit - Everything you need to get started...

So I listed this on Ebay earlier this month and the auction completed at $2550, unfortunately the individual that won it decided to be a NPB and by the time the case was resolved the second and third place bidders had already purchased other units (you can view the completed auction and my recent ebay feedback here: Canon XH-A1 3CCD Video Camera with Full Production Kit - eBay (item 290508958329 end time Dec-12-10 12:06:06 PST)). So it's up on here until Saturday or Sunday afternoon at which point I will relist it on Ebay once again.

I am asking $2,300.00 USD, with shipping via UPS Ground included.

I accept payment via PayPal or Certified Check / Money Order (check or money order must fully clear prior to shipping).

You can email me at dthigpen@douglasthigpen.com with any questions or offers.

For sale is a Canon XH-A1 3CCD HDV Digital Video Camera with 20x Optical Zoom Lens) and the full production kit outlined below to go along with it (the extra equipment alone would currently retail for over $1,000). This kit was purchased new by myself and used to shoot a documentary on San Diego Comic-Con in 2008 and has approximately forty hours of total usage on the tape heads. It was always used with a UV Filter protecting the lens and treated with tender, loving care and never abused. To date, only High Quality Sony DVM63 HDV tapes have been used in the unit. The flimsy Canon supplied shotgun mic mounting ring was removed from this camera (though the screws were replaced so you could attach another one to it) to facilitate better use of the Rhodes VideoMic Condenser Shotgun Microphone included with this kit, which mounts on the hotshoe on top of the camera as pictured below. All components of the kit are in perfect working order and would enable the buyer to be production ready with a single purchase; perfect for an aspiring independent film maker or film school student, or just someone wanting to take their hobby of videography to the next level. While some of the original paperwork for the XH-A1 is included, I can not find the manual, though it is available online here ; if the buyer needs a copy of the manual printed for them, I'll be happy to do so at their request. This kit was always used in a smoke-free environment.

This kit includes:
  • (1) Canon XH-A1 3CCD HDV Digital Video Camera with 20x Optical Zoom Lens
  • (1) Canon Lens Hood for the XH-A1
  • (1) Quantaray 72mm UV Filter to protect the lens on the Canon XH-A1
  • (1) Spacious yet Easy to Carry Quantaray Soft Carrying case for transporting the Camera and other equipment, including extra pads to compartmentalize the interior if you desire.
  • (1) Canon Neck Strap
  • (1) Canon Battery Charger, Power Cord and AC Adapter Cord for the XH-A1
  • (1) Canon Component Video Cable for the XH-A1
  • (1) Canon Composite Video Cable set for the XH-A1 (Never Used)
  • (1) Canon Infrared Remote Control for the XH-A1
  • (1) Canon 16MB SD Card for Storing Presets in the XH-A1 (A number of production-ready presets are pre-loaded)
  • (1) 6' Monster Cable Brand Firewire Cable with Gold Plated Connectors for use with the XH-A1
  • (1) Canon BP-950G 5200mAh Li-ion Battery
  • (2) Lenmar LIC970G 7200mAh Li-ion Batteries
  • (1) Lenmar LIC911 2000mAh Slim Li-ion Battery (Used with the Canon VL-10Li II Video Light)
  • (1) Hoodman H300 LCD Hood for the XH-A1 (Pictured below on the Camera)
  • (1) Canon Battery Video Light VL-10Li II (Uses the same type of batteries as the XH-A1 for ease of interoperability)
  • (1) Rode VideoMic Condenser Shotgun Microphone with extra elastic bands for hot shoe mount
  • (1) "Dead Cat" Furry Windscreen for Rode VideoMic Condenser ShotgunMicrophone (Pictured below on Camera)
  • (1) Tiffen Steady Stick Camera Stabilization System with Stabilizing Belt
  • (1) Kata CRC-14 Rain Cover (Unused) for Canon XH-A1 to allow operation of camera in poor weather conditions
  • (1) Bulb Blower with Brush for care of the equipment.
  • (1) Sony Mini DV Head Cleaning Tape (Should be used if you ever switch to a different brand of tapes or switch back)
  • (5) Unopened Sony DVM63 HDV Tapes; excellent quality tapes which I highly recommend you continue to use.
  • (8) Unopened JVC DV63HDE HDV Tapes
  • (1) Unused Canon Digital Master HDVM-E63PR Tape which came with the XH-A1
Shipping will be done promptly on receipt of payment from the buyer via UPS Ground with Signature Confirmation to US Recipients. If the buyer wishes an alternate form of shipping, please contact me and I'll do my best to accommodate you. Thanks for looking!

Old December 30th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #5148
Major Player

Fujinon XS8X4AS-XB8 8X wide lens for EX-3

In perfect condition and hate to part with it but I gotta pay the rent. If it doesn't sell, I'm thinking of selling the stock Fujinon lens which comes with the EX3 instead. Anyone know what these lenses might be worth?
Offers welcome for each.

Here's a side by side comparison: YouTube - Fujinon XS8X4AS-XB8 8X wide lens: A Comparison with PMW-EX3 stock lens.
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:27 AM   #5149
Regular Crew

This is closed now and in the ebay auctions section. £750- buy it now ONLY.

Link to auction page is HERE - IKELITE UNDERWATER HOUSING Sony A1 A1e Hc1 Camcorder on eBay (end time 07-Jan-11 21:54:28 GMT)

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:55 AM   #5150
New Boot

Sony HDR-FX1E hardly used, with extras

I'm selling my FX1E as it is lying around unused... In fact, it virtually unused. I bought it about 2 and a half years ago, but never had the opportunity to use to generate an income, so it’s been sitting unused. It has NEVER been used to replay tapes or transfer recordings (a Canon HV20 has always done that job) and at most it has been used to record 3 hours of footage (1 wedding, 1 set of memoirs, test shots). If there were a usage counter built in you could verify this, but unfortunately there isn’t. This lack of use means that I have to sell the camcorder and all the accessories I bought for it.

Apart from the camera, that shows no signs of wear and tear, you'll get the original box and contents, and these extras:

* 72mm Hoya low profile UV filter
* White balance card
* 3 x high capacity NP-F970 batteries
* After-market battery charger
* Microphone holder (the same as you find on the HDR-Z1, genuine Sony part)
* Padded storage case

It’s a great camera, and I’d love to keep it, but the HV20 meets my current needs (so the wife tells me) and I have my eye of the TM700.

A zip file of photos is attached, and CLICK HERE for a slideshow.

Price - £1250 or sensible offer.

Payment - I would prefer cheque (must clear before collection/postage) or cash/bank transfer, but will accept paypal. Buyer is of course welcome to come an see/test the camera before purchasing.

Shipping - UK only sale - I won't ship outside the UK! This will be at cost - I'll be using Parcel Monkey to find a suitable courier (most likely CityLink) and should be in the region of £10-15 for next day delivery.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FX1E.zip (598.0 KB, 27 views)
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:42 AM   #5151
Regular Crew

Sennheiser K6 & ME66 w/ windscreen

Mic is in excellent shape, works like a charm. $325 + paypal & shipping
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_4367.jpg  
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:56 AM   #5152
Trustee

Sony PMW-EX1 Like New

Includes 2-8GB SxS memory cards and large and small battery. Camera has only 201 hours and is in like new condition. Can be seen in Bristol, CT.

Asking $4195 + SH

ex@pictureframingschool.com
Old December 30th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #5153
Regular Crew

Willing to trade for a CB-25A plus I'll throw in $25.

uber-old bump.

Still for sale. $120 + shipping obo
paypal preferred. Will except money-orders or western unions, but I have to cash them before shipping.

Also, willing to trade for a CB-25A plus I'll throw in $25.

** Directly email me at KevinSaw@gmail.com - Put the subject as "Backpack on DVInfo!!!" so I don't miss it! **

Last edited by Kevin Sawicki; December 30th, 2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: added email info
Old December 30th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #5154
Regular Crew

Refund.

Purchased this from Daniel (Dara). Shipping was fast with tracking included.
After opening, I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the firestore. It doesn't seem to power down properly and there is a weird magnetic glare on the screen. Filed a paypal complaint and sent him an email. Proposed that I will pay for shipping+tracking it back, it's only fair.

Great transaction for a great price, but didn't fully match the description and expected quality.

Hope all goes well.

Last edited by Kevin Sawicki; December 30th, 2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old December 30th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #5155
Regular Crew

Pic & Video

**Added**

Pic of the screen:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...d/DSCN1454.jpg
Notice - Faint screen near "U" in "counter", ":" in the time code, and "S" in "disk"

Video of the FS-4 not powering down:
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...t=DSCN1461.mp4
Notice after following the manual and holding the STOP/OFF button, the firestore powers down. After a few seconds of being off, it turns back on by itself.
Old December 30th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #5156
Major Player

Ingus slider with legs

Ingus slider with adjustable legs and pre drilled 1/4 hole for your head and hole on the rail so you can screw your tripod plate to mount on your tripod. Works fine I just want something smaller and lighter.
$135.00 + shipping, I have no idea how much shipping will be, probably around $40.00 because it is heavy.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-p1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-p2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-p3.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-p4.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-p5.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-p6.jpg  

Old December 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM   #5157
Regular Crew

Tiffen Steadicam Flyer complete kit w upgrades

Making way for my next rig...so offering my genuine Steadicam Flyer rig with hardcase for $4100 (V-mount, with no batteries/charger) or $4600 (with two V-mount to Anton-Bauer adapter plates, two newly-recelled Hytron 50's and a one-position A/B Titan (Tandem) charger/power supply.)

This rig has served me extremely well. It's in excellent functional condition and has only minor scuffs from use. I've added some small, but very useful upgrades. Details below.

15lb payload capacity allows you to fly everything from a DSLR to Panny HVX200, HPX170, HPX300, AF100, Sony EX1, EX3, etc. etc. At just under 15 lbs, I've flown Panasonic's HPX500. It flies like a dream.

I'm 5'7", 165 lbs so this rig has the compact vest ($500 additional value). If needed, you can easily convert it back to a fullsize vest yourself by replacing the vertical spar and/or the Y-spar. I can also do this for you for the cost of parts.

Included:
-Original aluminum-post Flyer, all black sled and arm, excellent condition
-Compact Flyer vest, all black, excellent condition
-hardshell Thermodyne Steadicam case, foam is in excellent condition
-standard def Flyer monitor, 500 nits
-V-mount battery mount (optional Anton Bauer adapters, batteries x2 and charger)
-original-style Steadistand
-docking bracket
-hex wrench
-original cables: video (bnc), power (2 pin lemo to 4 pin xlr)
-remote control for monitor
-camera screws and locating pin, etc.
-original manuals for rig and monitor

Extras and upgrades:
-EFP training DVD
-bottom stage upgrade: Kipp handles on both monitor bracket pivot points, for instant setup and adjustment
-battery paddle upgrade: pivot has been upgraded with lock washer and Kipp handle for much easier dynamic balancing, and to eliminate slippage
-camera stage upgrade: kipp handle for dovetail lock

Pictures coming...but hey, it looks like a Flyer! :-)

Local pickup in Nashville, TN preferred. Shipping/insurance costs extra, at actual cost (estimated $200 for continental US). PM me with any questions. I'm leaving town for a two-week job on January 11 so if you're interested, let's talk asap.
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #5158
Major Player

Chimera 1335 micro softbox for Lowel Pro-lite & i-Light

Chimera 1335, designed for on-camera use of Lowel Pro or i Light. Never used, still in box. Sells for $160; will sell for $95 plus shipping.
See product at:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/74304-REG/Chimera_1335_Micro_Softbox_for_Lowel.html
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #5159
Major Player

Kish Optics SDF Director's Finder - CHEAP!

Kish Optics Standard Director's Finder, like new. Purchased for prop in video, now selling. Retails for $300+. Selling for $100 plus shipping.
See product at:
Kish Optics SDF Standard Director's Viewfinder :: Specialty Optics :: Lenses & Lens Accessories :: Equipment Sales :: Abel Cine Tech
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #5160
Major Player

Pelican 1630 large transport case

Pelican 1630NF (no foam) Pelican transport case, excellent condition. Used for one road trip for gear that didn't normally travel. Includes handle & wheels for rolling. Color: black. Really good, large & very heavy-duty... can hold a ton of gear. Foam and/or padded dividers available online. Retails for $260. Selling for $150 + shipping.
See product at:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/475030-REG/Pelican_1630_001_110_1630NF_Case_without_Foam.html
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds