DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Josh Brusin January 12th, 2006 10:26 PM

I'll trade you all the run and gun I got... where are you located? I'll include shipping.

Paul Fletcher January 13th, 2006 01:35 AM

Bought Motion 1.0 today

I found it on ebay and snapped it up. However, if you go to the Apple store online, they do not even have Motion 2.0 anywhere. I called them and asked about it and they were absolutely mystified. They had no explanation at all. Anyway, not cool. I doubt they are out of M 2.0, so why pull it? Beats me. Pretty soon, we'll all be editing our stuff on ipods.

Barry Hunt January 13th, 2006 02:11 AM

based in Dublin

Hi there,
I am based in Dublin, Ireland so anything I need will have to be PAL. What have you got in mind?
thanks
Barry

Boyd Ostroff January 13th, 2006 07:10 AM

Interesting.... I just looked at the Apple store and you can't buy FCP by itself anymore either. I suspect that Dennis is correct in saying that Apple is no longer going to sell the FC Studio components separately anymore:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showpost....37&postcount=8

In the meantime thought, I'll bet there are other vendors like MacMall, MacWarehouse, etc. who will still provide it while inventory lasts....

Spike Spiegel January 13th, 2006 11:44 AM

hi, this may be a shot in the dark but you wouldn't happen to want to trade + cash for a very very well maintained vx2000 + cash would ya? Or do you want to stay in HD? Lem know

Thanks

Guest January 13th, 2006 01:33 PM

Price lowered to $599.

Save $100 on a lens with 10 minutes of use & I'll still pay shipping (within the U.S.).

John Inman January 13th, 2006 01:42 PM

HVR-Z1U for sale or trade

Spike,

I may be interested. Send me a private email with all the details of your VX2000.

pidv@bellsouth.net

Jeff Kilgroe January 13th, 2006 03:29 PM

FS: DVX100 NTSC, .7X wide glass, extras

Looking to sell the following package.

DVX100 original (not the A or B model) (US NTSC)
Century Optics .7X Wide Angle Adapter
Panasonic "DV Cinema" branded Kata soft case
3 additional 3100mAh batteries (one PowMax, two DVXuser)
Barry Green's excellent DVX Book & DVD
72mm Tiffen clear UV lens protector

Additionally, all original items, packaging and documentation is included. This includes the remote, original 1600mAh Panasonic battery, AC Adapter, users' guide, etc..

Very low hours - 36!!! 8)

Camera was never used as a deck. Not long after purchase, it was moved to a B camera status when I purchased a DVX100A and usage was very minimal and it's just been sitting around seeing maybe an hour of use every month or so. Great camera and works perfectly. Only Panasonic AY-DVM63MQ tapes were used in this camera.

Camera is located in Golden, CO if that makes any difference to people. I will have pictures online sometime this weekend and will udpate this thread with a link.

I'm asking $2550 for everything and will ship within the continental USA via FedEx ground. For shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, etc... or if you want FedEx express shipping, that will cost extra.

All items to be sold together as a package. However, I will sell the .7X wide adapter separately for $350.

PM me or email to: jeff@appliedvisual.com

Dean Sensui January 13th, 2006 08:42 PM

The camera has been sold.

This leaves just a few accessories:

Century 0.7x wide angle adapter for the 16x manual Canon lens, $400.

Porta Brace rain cover. Great weather protection, $100.

Kata XL1 case (CCC 10 compact case). It's able to hold a Canon XL1s with MA100 and a matte box. This bag fits nicely in an airliner's overhead compartment. $120.

Thanks!

Dean Sensui January 13th, 2006 08:45 PM

I went down to Fiberglass Hawaii to measure the rods with a veriner caliper and they're 0.595" or 15.113 mm diameter. On the "fat" end they're 0.598".

The slight taper is to allow the rods to be removed from the mandrel used to shape the rods, I believe.

Ari Shomair January 13th, 2006 09:42 PM

No interest?

Patrick Smith January 13th, 2006 11:01 PM

I'm baaaaack :)

Still got it

Patrick Smith January 13th, 2006 11:04 PM

FS: LowePro Bookbag (1 week old)

It's a week old. But I already realized it's to small to fit my Nikon D70s body, three lenses, flash, My GL-2 with wide angle and all the extras.

I thought it would be a nice little bag and fit my DSLR and my GL-2, but I was wrong.

It can hold them, But I have disassemble all of it, which stinks when you need to film and shoot photos.

I paid $69.00. I'm willing to take that OBO and work with you on shipping.

((Kind of just gauging insterest))

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/48...0-06010501.jpg
http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/48...0-06010500.jpg

Description:

LOWEPRO MICRO TREKKER 200 BACKPACK/BLACK/NEW

LowePro Micro Trekker 200- Black.

*Holds one SLR camera body with an attached 80-200mm f/2.8 lens plus your choice of extra camera body & flash or 3 additional pieces of equipment or 3 additional lenses .
*SlipLock attachment loops on the side can be used to expand carrying capacity with optional Street and Field accessories.
*Fits under an airline seat.
*Adjustable, padded dividers protect your gear and allow for a variety of configurations.
*Several organizer pockets in the front pocket.
*Curved, padded shoulder straps are lined with DryFlo mesh and have an adjustable sternum strap.
* DryFlo also lines the padded back (double-padded in the lumbar region) to wick away moisture. Re-inforced self-healing zippers.
*Size: 10.5W x 5D x 12.5H in (26.5 x 12.5 x 32cm)

patricksmith04@hotmail.com - if interested

Danny Natovich January 14th, 2006 05:41 AM

Looking for broken cameras

Need broken and cannot be repaired cameras.

DVX-100, pd-170, XM, GL, XL Etc.

Danny.

Graham Bernard January 14th, 2006 05:44 AM

Danny, please explain? - Grazie

ps . .My DvRigPro is fabulous! love it!