Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 220 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2006, 12:13 PM   #3286
Major Player

FilmTools.com automobile mount

I am selling a Gripper 3025 suction cup camera mount, which uses a high-quality Bogen 3025 3-way head. This vacumm cup mount has a load capacity of 6.6 lbs., making it greate for compact and medium-size DV camcorders. (I used a Panasonic AG-DVC80 on it.) The mount I'm selling has seen about six hours of use and looks and functions as new. For full specs, see http://cinemasupplies.stores.yahoo.n...psuccupca.html. I'd planned to keep this mount in my "bag of tricks," because it allows for unique shots, but I really need the cash for miscellaneous school expenses. I will pay for DHL Ground Service shipping for your purchase price of $85.

Please e-mail tjvideo@highstream.net if you'd like to buy this mount or have questions.

T.J.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:03 PM   #3287
Trustee

The brevis has interchangable focusing screens, a higher quality achromat and all-around more durable construction, as well as a rechargable battery. I haven't been able to compare performance since the Brevis hasn't arrived yet but shooting wrapped for Lifeguard and I know it'll be here by the time I need to shoot again.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 02:42 PM   #3288
Inner Circle

Dear Dave,

Another DVInfo.net member is looking for a camera like yours.

Contact Nicholas Heuer via the DVInfo email system.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:08 PM   #3289
Regular Crew

Thanks Dan.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:25 PM   #3290
Major Player

Sennheiser EW100 G2

Selling a Sennheiser EW100 G2 set without the mic for $250. I sold this same set here earlier and the mic tested fine when it was last used (a wedding the night before) anyway I sold it here on the boards about a month ago, the purchaser noticed the mic would cut in and out, I refunded his money and now I have the unit back, it works great, but you have to purchase a mic for it. When I received the unit I noticed that when I pulled on a particular section it would cut out, I spli the wire sheath and noticed it was not connected, I can repair the mic and the buyer is welcome to it, but of course it will have shrink tubing about 2" down from the mic head, so you really don't have to buy a new mic, but it is damaged so I will throw it in, great set, great shape, small scratches on the transmitter casing but looks and works great, this is the "c" band model. I will throw the SKP 100 plugon module in for another $100 dollars (this item is in new condition, purchased on ebay about 1 month ago) I stick by my sales (as indicated by my refunding the buyer) so I will refund if there is a problem.

Cheers
Mike
Old August 22nd, 2006, 07:10 PM   #3291
Inner Circle

email sent.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 09:19 PM   #3292
Major Player

Item is sold, Thanks Seth

Mike
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:01 PM   #3293
Regular Crew

On ebay for $2500... can you post a direct link to that sale? I didn't see any XL1s on the page you linked to.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:12 PM   #3294
Obstreperous Rex

Sorry, we don't allow links to Ebay auctions on this site.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old August 23rd, 2006, 06:16 PM   #3295
Wrangler

JVC GY-HD100 For Sale

Hi All,

I'm putting my JVC HD-100 up for sale. I've had it for almost a year, but I'm moving up to XDCAM HD and selling this will smooth out the financing. Here's what you get:

JVC GY-HD100U Camera body (A upgrade)
Fujinon TH16x5.5BRMU Lens (aka, the stock lens)
1 Stock battery
2 Lenmar 2800mah batteries
Fujinon WCV-82SC .82x Wide angle converter
Stock 2-place charger
Manual
Original box

I'm thinking this all should go for $4500 ($4200 for camera, $300 for adapter). The camera is in perfect shape, not a scratch that I can find.

In the pictures is the Anton Bauer adapter for the camera. I also have the adapter and 2 90wh lithium ion batteries and 2 place charger for an additional $800. Each 90wh battery drives the camera for 5-6 hours in HDV mode, and 7-8 in DV mode. I've done many all day shoots on just one of the batteries. Charger can charge both simultaneously in about 4 hours.

Additional and bigger pictures can be seen at:
http://homepage.mac.com/nweaver/HD100/

Contact me at nate@nateweaver.net
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2006-img_2162.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2006-img_2166.jpg  

Old August 23rd, 2006, 09:09 PM   #3296
Major Player

FS: Broadcast Equipment, GlobalStreams Trinity, JVC 3CCD Camera, Betacam Player, etc.

I'm needing to sell some broadcast quality, real time equipment fairly quickly (within a few days), so I'm willing to make this available to someone at a very attractive price. This is some real time rendering/switching equipment from GlobalStrerams, a MPEG2 Trinity system, a 3CCD S-VHS camera with Canon 13x7.5 lens, a Betacam player, and JVC S-VHS editor.

Details:

GlobalStreams Trinity Editing System (originally paid over $12,000):
- 2 Component inputs
- 1 Composite input
- Preview Encoder - out
- Component Encoder - out
- 8-bit Router
- Time machine internal
- Framestore
- Clipgrab
- Warp Engine
- TDM Audio Router
- Switcher
- Audio Mixer (8 channel)
- Software version 2.4 (3087B)
- All original manuals
- 500 MHz Windows 2000 PC, 512MB RAM, 3 HDD (2 SCSI) with Trinity interface card (keyboard and mouse, but no monitor)

JVC GYX2-B (originally paid about $10,000):
- 3CCD 1/2" SVHS Camcorder with Timecode Generator (Genlock out)
- Anton Bauer Gold Mount for JVC
- Anton Bauer Charger (Lifesaver CPS2)
- 2 Anton Bauer Batteries (40 watt-hours)
- Original JVC Thermodyne hard case, suitable for shipping
- Canon YH13x7.5 CCD Lens 1:1.4 (with manual)
- All original manuals

JVC S-VHS Editor (BR-S522U)

Sony Betacam Player (PVW-2600)

The only caveat is I need to sell the Trinity System, computer, and JVC camera with lens and batteries all in one bundle (sorry, cannot break these up)

The JVC Editor and Betacam player can be sold seperately.

All items were used in a corporate enviornment by one person for about 5 years and were purchased new. If you need the hours of use on the Betacam player, please contact me. I'm not sure about the hours on the JVC editor, but the JVC camera does not have a counter. The camera was mostly studio mounted and the tape deck was hardly used (estimated 30 hours on heads).

I need to move this equipment in just a few days, and I'm willing to make someone an excellent deal. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested in this equipment and give me a price. Any reasonable offers not turned down. I would prefer local pickup, but shipment can be arranged.

Also, if you would like any pictures, or any more detailed information I do not have listed here, feel free to contact me.

Last edited by Nick Weeks; August 24th, 2006 at 10:25 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 09:12 PM   #3297
New Boot

Sorry Chris, I was just showing some examples of some ebay sales.

Mike
Old August 24th, 2006, 07:39 AM   #3298
Major Player

How many hours on the camera? Do capture tape with it?

Jon
Old August 24th, 2006, 09:12 AM   #3299
Wrangler

170 Drum
330 Fan

I did use it for capturing, yes. I feel the need to mention again though the perfect shape it's in though, and how well it was taken care of. :-) I probably only have 20 shooting days on it. And captured maybe 30-35 full tapes worth.
Old August 24th, 2006, 10:36 AM   #3300
Major Player

FYI, the JVC editor model had a typo, it's been corrected above. It's about 8 years old, barely used. The hour readings on this model are:

Drum: 421 hrs
Reel: 302 hrs
Capstan: 296 hrs
Power: 7,185 hrs
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds