Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 221 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #3301
Regular Crew

Mac G5 dual 1.8 with Final Cut Studio 5.1

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my G5 + FCP studio 5.1 universal to upgrade to a quad. It includes 2 gigs of ram, a second 150 gb harddrive, apple keyboard and mouse, in it's original box with all included software.

I'm also including a brand new, unregistered FULL version of Final Cut Studio 5.1 with original install disks and unused serial number and support ID. It is eligiable for future upgrades/updates. This retails for $1300 USD/$1500 CAD.

Asking price is a firm $2500.

Prefer local pick up in the Toronto area, but would ship it as long as you pay the shipping costs.
Old August 24th, 2006, 10:54 AM   #3302
Inner Circle

FS: Two Sony PVM-8041Q NTSC/PAL 8" field monitors (Los Angeles)

Hi all:

With the recent acquisition of a Panasonic HVX-200, I have no use now for my trusty NTSC/PAL Sony 8" field monitors. No owners manual, no box.

FS: Fine-Pitch 8" Color Monitor with one audio speaker, pulse cross, blue only, underscan, NTSC & PAL, AC/DC, monitors can run on Sony NP-1 batteries also. I have two of these monitors for sale, monitor and AC cord, each also features a PortBrace MO-8044 field case with carry handle and leather padded shoulder strap.

I would like to sell the each monitor only with its own PortaBrace case and ideally I would like to sell to someone local in the LA area so that we can do the transaction in-person (I work in Burbank at a production company so we can hookup to a camera, tweak and really check out the monitors before buying) While I can package these up, with the Porta Brace case, they are fairly bulky and would require some heavy duty, expensive packaging to arrive unblemished and undamaged if I were to ship them. Shipping CRT monitors without a shipping case is a bit risky IMHO.

I have also just had each monitor serviced, calibrated and checked out at VTR Services in Burbank at a cost of $200.00 ea. (I have the receipts!) The engineer said that each of the monitors still has a lot of life left and plenty of room for calibration adjustment. The monitors are in very good shape since they have both been enclosed in the PortaBraces since day one.

Monitors originally cost $896.00 ea.
PortaBraces originally cost $209.00 ea.
Service and calibration $200.00 ea.

Will sell for $550.00 ea. locally with no shipping, if no local buyers step forward, I will pay for packaging, non-LA area buyer pays for shipping and insurance. Cash only or you receive monitor once your check clears. I cannot take credit cards or Paypal.

Leave a voice mail at 805 443 3541 or e-mail me at blfilms@mac.com

Thanks,

Dan
Old August 24th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #3303
Regular Crew

Canon GL2

I have a very lightly used Canon GL2 for sale. It probably has less than 50 hours on it. Included are the original box and accessory items, a high quality mic muff, a quality skylight filter and 3 extra batteries. It is currently at Canon being cleaned and checked out to guarantee 100% performance. $ 1,500.00 including shipping. If you are in the Northern California area, call me at 916 870 - 4759 to see it in person.

Craig Peer
Old August 24th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #3304
Regular Crew

Sony HDR-FX1 + Paglight C6

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my Sony HDR-FX1 + Paglight C6 to upgrade to a Canon XL H1. The camera is in brand new condition without scratches and was used only two times. I still have the tag on the camera from when I purchased it.

Items included in this sale:

1. Sony HDR-FX1 with everything in the original package including the manual, remote, Sony NP-F570 battery, shoulder strap, cleaning cassette, power adaptor, shoe adaptor, small eyecup, component video cable and A/V connecting cable. Retail price $3200.00

2. Sony NP-F950 infoLITHIUM 4 hour nextended battery. Retail price $100.00.

A Paglight C6 professional videolight which retails for $392.00 is available for an additional $300.00

Asking price is a firm $2800... if you would like to purchase the camera without the Paglight its $2500.00.

Prefer local pick up in the South Florida area, but would ship it as long as you pay the shipping costs.
Old August 24th, 2006, 09:15 PM   #3305
Regular Crew

Sold

This item is sold.
Old August 25th, 2006, 09:59 AM   #3306
Major Player

The equipment has been sold. Thanks
Old August 25th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #3307
New Boot

I'll take it

Just sent you a PayPal payment.
Old August 25th, 2006, 12:39 PM   #3308
Regular Crew

FS: Century Optics Lenses for Canon XL...

I am selling these two lenses:

Century Optics 0.7x Pro lens adapter
* for Canon XL1 (can be modified by Century for $100 to work on XL2)
* B&H sells this lens for $700
* Asking $450/Best Offer

Century Optics 1.6x Pro lens adapter
* for Canon XL1, XL2, XL1s
* B&H sells this lens for $850
* Asking $550/Best Offer

Both are bayonet mount and in great condition.

If they're still listed here, they're still available.... thanks for looking.
Old August 25th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #3309
Trustee

.....Nobody?
Old August 25th, 2006, 02:48 PM   #3310
Regular Crew

Anyone interested?
Old August 25th, 2006, 08:32 PM   #3311
Regular Crew

The camera is sold.

David
Old August 25th, 2006, 09:07 PM   #3312
Major Player

Century Optics 16:9 Adapter 58mm screw on

Hey everyone...

Ever since I got my PDX-10 last year, this thing has just been sitting around in a box.

It's in terrific condition except for one really minor, miniscule imperfection that might bug the heck out of you if you think about it.

There seems to be minor chip in one corner of the rear glass. It should be replaceable/repairable directly from Century Optics--you take the 2 screws off...replace that one piece of back glass, screw the 2 screws back and you can sleep at night.

But you don't have to. Really. Honest.

This flaw in no way affects the performance of this lens. This lens is optically perfect.

The front piece of glass[and the most important] is flawless.

If you saw this lens in person, you probably wouldn't notice it unless I pointed it out. This thing will work just a like a new one. I paid $700 plus tax from B&H 2 years ago.

But, knowing it isn't perfect means I can't command top dollar, so I will sell it for $425 or best offer.

If you live in NYC, I'd be happy to meet you and show it to you in person. Otherwise, I can do Paypal.

Here are pictures of the lens:

http://chung123.googlepages.com/cent...16%3A9pictures

The imperfection can be seen on at the top right corner on the from the front.
The picture from the back shows a reflection.

Email or post any questions.
Old August 25th, 2006, 10:09 PM   #3313

For Sale: Like New Marshall V-R70P-HDA Monitor

Edit - Decided not to sell. I may need it for some outside work, and this monitor is great!

Old August 26th, 2006, 01:16 AM   #3314
Regular Crew

will you be selling it later?
Old August 26th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #3315
Major Player

Sold. Thank you.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds