Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 267 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2006, 10:32 AM   #3991
Regular Crew

Any particular price you had in mind?

regards
Old October 23rd, 2006, 04:49 PM   #3992
Inner Circle

Great package, Marty, I think it will be a bit difficult to find buyers maybe, because of the Canon A1 coming out, but I still wish you luck with selling the equipment!
Old October 23rd, 2006, 05:47 PM   #3993
Regular Crew

Alright this is my last offer before I put it on ebay, $1400.00 shipped in the US. That is a great deal on this camcorder.
Old October 23rd, 2006, 05:49 PM   #3994
Regular Crew

Alright here is my last try before it goes on ebay, $1600 shipped in the US. That's a killer deal on a 2100 with this low of hours.
Old October 23rd, 2006, 07:40 PM   #3995
Trustee

Ignore- I ordered the set thru Barry Greens website.
Old October 23rd, 2006, 08:18 PM   #3996
Major Player

Jon,

I sent you an email about the Century Optics. Thanks.

Ben
Old October 23rd, 2006, 09:04 PM   #3997
Major Player

Will consider trades...looking for an Avid Mojo-SDI.

or

$2000.
Old October 24th, 2006, 01:40 AM   #3998
New Boot

Bogen Tripod for sale

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I recently baught that one from BH took forever to get in stock, finally get it and used it for 2 shoots. I need something that can carry more weight also that has a dolly which is gonna cost enough. Anyways anyone interested? $250.00?

everything is included same package as the B&H link I posted above!

Last edited by John Ashton; October 24th, 2006 at 03:02 AM.
Old October 24th, 2006, 07:29 AM   #3999
Trustee

Any opinions on how well these legs would work with a Canon GL2?
Old October 24th, 2006, 09:31 AM   #4000
Regular Crew

For Sale Holoset LED Bluscreen Kit New In Box

I have a brand new Holoset Blue screen Kit that utilizes a backdrop consisting of thousands of glass beads woven into a fabric and a Blue LED ring that mounts on the camera. We purchased three of these new at $1049.95 each a few years back and have never even opened the third one. The camera ring is the "Large" size allowing it to fit full broadcast cameras but can be easily modified for smaller cameras like the XL2 or 2.

This rig does incredible Blue Screen and is great for Talking head background sets. It comes with a Blue LED camera ring, LED controller and power supply and a 55 x 77 inch beaded background fabric.

We are asking $550.00 Shipped and insured in the continental US. If you are interested please call 404.395.0292

Below is more info on the Holoset.

Thanks,

Richard
2K-Plus • Atlanta

HOLOSET INFO:

Play's HoloSet represents a new approach to creating the many
kinds of chroma key effects that have become essential to broadcasting, motion picture
production and visual effects. The HoloSet system consists of a specially designed synthetic
reflective background and a HoloRing optical emitter which attaches to the camera lens.
HoloSet was developed by Play in cooperation with experts at the British Broadcasting
Corporation. Several years of intense research and development went into creating the
HoloSet technology. The result of this effort elevates keying to a new level of quality and
eliminates the creative limitations and technical difficulties previously associated with blue
and green screen effects. HoloSet and Trinity's high-quality virtual set capability combine to
create a low-cost solution destined to expand the use of virtual sets into many new markets.
"Perfect keying has been the 'Holy Grail' of video engineers and producers for decades" said
Mark Randall, Play's Vice President of Creative Development.
"It takes a lot of time and a large space to uniformly light a blue or green screen backdrop.
This is because traditional chroma keying required bright and even lighting which is not only
costly, but also limits the kind of environments that can be simulated to those that are very
bright." said John Wollner, Head of Studio Services at the BBC "HoloSet makes it possible
to do chroma keying with almost any scene, even those with minimal lighting such as a
scene illuminated solely by candlelight."
While HoloSet's special reflective background appears gray to the naked eye, a camera fitted
with the HoloRing sees vibrant blue light waves reflected off the background. The HoloRing
allows the camera to see a broadcast-quality key source without chroma-spill or the tell-tale
color "fringes" around the talent. HoloSet is designed to work with any chromakeyer device
from Play's own Trinity system to Ultimatte to software-rendered keyers.
Old October 24th, 2006, 10:22 AM   #4001
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Davis
Any opinions on how well these legs would work with a Canon GL2?
I mainly ran it off a HVX200 along with a bulky adapter for it. But the gl2 should be pretty basic, and simple. Not sure what you mean about the legs?
Old October 24th, 2006, 02:23 PM   #4002
Major Player

LOWEPRO Camera Case for sale - 1/2 Price - COMPACT AW DV

Hey Everyone,
I'm selling one very lightly used (No visible signs of use that I can find) LowePro Compact AW DV Camera case. It retails for $160 CDN + Tax @ Henrys, I'm looking to get $80 CDN for it ($71 USD) + Shipping. Local pickup is also possible.

Email me if you would like high resolution pictures of the bag.

Here is the Henry's link for the bag:
http://www.henrys.com/webapp/wcs/sto...tegoryId=10425

* A favorite of the pros, the Compact AW DV now comes with a special, customizable interior specifically for digital video gear
* modular interior designed for DVD equipment
* many inner and outer pockets
* Patented All Weather Cover(tm) to shelter gear against rain, snow, dust and sand
* Protective OverLap Zipper(tm)
* Attachment loops for optional SlipLock(tm) add-ons
* Includes two removable Pro AW SlipLock Side Pockets, tough metal D-rings, full rotation clips, padded shoulder strap and leather handle
* Specifications:
* Capacity: Digital video camera, batteries and peripherals
* Size: 13W x 7.75D x 8H in.
* Outer fabric: Water-resistant 1200D ballistic TXP(tm) and 2000D ballistic nylon
* Please note that specifications are approximate
* Colour - Black

Thanks,
Ari
Old October 24th, 2006, 02:28 PM   #4003
Trustee

I know the head will work well, I'm just not familiar with the legs. A quick Google search shows they're better suited for still photography. I'd like to know if anyone has used them with a GL2 or similar and what their opinion is.
Old October 24th, 2006, 02:56 PM   #4004
Major Player

37MM Polarizer, .6 ND, & Fluorescent Filters + Raynox 37mm 0.5X Super Wide Angle Lens

Hey Everyone,
I'm selling off some of my 37mm accessories.

Specifically, I'm selling:

A Tiffen 37mm Filter Kit. The kit includes:
37mm Polarizer - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

37mm .6 Neutral Density - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

and 37mm FL-D - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

As well as a 4 Pocket Carrying Pouch.

In conjunction with the filter pack, I am also selling:

Raynox DVR-5000 0.5X Super Wide Angle Lens - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

ALL the items listed above can be purchased together for $50.00 USD.

This is a great deal - JUST the Raynox DVR-5000 Wide Angle Lens normally retails for $64.99 USD, not to mention the combined costs of the filters.
Old October 24th, 2006, 03:10 PM   #4005
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Davis
I know the head will work well, I'm just not familiar with the legs. A quick Google search shows they're better suited for still photography. I'd like to know if anyone has used them with a GL2 or similar and what their opinion is.
I used them with a DVX100B, and a HVX200 if you wanna consider them similar there fine for any camcorder pretty much vx2000/vx2100/gl1/gl1/fx1
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds