Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 284 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #4246
Regular Crew

send us your Best offer.
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:34 AM   #4247
Major Player

Bump.

Without repairs the camera is still 100% usable. I do headphones through audi oout (RCA to PHONO jack included) and the camera is sitting on my tripod right now, so the threads are still fine (photos with todays paper if yo udon't believe me!)

Anyhoo, without repairs, price drop to $3850.
Old November 12th, 2006, 09:08 AM   #4248
Major Player

FS: WD-58 0.7x wide angle

I have a Canon WD-58 .7x wide angle for sale. It uses a 58mm thread mount and will fit a Canon GL-2, VX2000/2100, PD-150/170, and any other camera with a 58mm thread. The lens is in perfect condition, no scratches or flaws on the elements or the body. It's been very well maintained.

Comes with the original items: Lens, lens hood, lens caps, and soft protective pouch.

The lens has full zoom through capability. It's an extremely useful, if not essential, tool for a prosumer camera.

I'll post pictures in the next day and a half.

Price: $110 via paypal, includes shipping.

If you have any questions please email from my profile info or directly to ben at benlynn.tv

Ben Lynn
Old November 12th, 2006, 06:42 PM   #4249
Regular Crew

hello

hey i know were not suppsed to post links to opther sites on here

but sign up at skateperception.com

its a skateboarders site... its mostly full of kids who are 14-18 years old but the vx1000 and vx2000 are all they belive in

give it a try

MEKHAEL
Old November 12th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #4250
Regular Crew

Well I think I have it sold if all goes well but if that falls through I will try that.
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #4251
Major Player

Does this have a full warranty from a good dealer? Thanks.
Old November 12th, 2006, 09:44 PM   #4252
Regular Crew

warren,

Yes, this was purchased from an authorized dealer and this is unregistered. you will be the original owner with full warranty.

let me know if I can be of any assistant.
Old November 12th, 2006, 11:42 PM   #4253
Major Player

Bogen Mattebox

I bought this Bogen / Formatt mattebox several months ago and it's still in mint condition. The only problem is the adapter ring is MIA. The mattebox retails for $389.00 at EVS. I'm selling it for $125.00 as I know you will have to purchase a new adapter.
If by some chance I find it in the interim and you can use a 72mm adapter it's yours for an extra $25.00.
Check here: http://www.evsonline.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?
for specs on the mattebox and the adapter ring. (note this link does not go directly to the mattebox, type in "Formatt" in the "search" box on EVS's site).
I'm only shipping to the U.S. on this one and the charge will be $10.00 for shipping and handling.
I'm taking instant bank transfers payments through Paypal
Send me a personal e-mail at atomicpencil@go.com if you'd like to make an offer or have any questions.
Thanks.
Old November 12th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #4254
Trustee

Sold! Actually it's been sold for a while, thought I'd update.
Old November 12th, 2006, 11:53 PM   #4255
Trustee

Just wanna bump temporarily to extend the offer again before I put it up on ebay...great deal guys...
Old November 12th, 2006, 11:54 PM   #4256
Trustee

Two Corsair 1 GBs and the two 512mb's left.
Old November 13th, 2006, 09:44 AM   #4257
Major Player

I almost forgot,

There is also a Kata Rain slicker in the deal. Makes your XL2 totally rain proof!~

Still $3900.
Old November 13th, 2006, 09:58 AM   #4258
Trustee

23" Apple HD Cinema Display $700

Hey guys- I'm selling an Apple 23" HD Cinema Display. It's the version with the clear acrylic housing and is preferred to the metal boxed ones sold today (but with same display specs).....they sold for $3495 at one point and I got it while on sale at a local Apple store for $1999 (have receipt)....perfect for video editing as it can display HD images with no problem at all....it's 100% perfect with no dead pixels or color problems....
...$700 takes it or may consider trade for clean digital SLR camera.

I'm in NYC and wont ship this as it's too big and heavy to ship- local sale or pickup only.

steve@stevenunez.com
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #4259
Regular Crew

Sony HDR-FX1 with Complete Kit $3600

I have up for sale a complete Sony HDR-FX1 kit that will make a great starter kit for someone or a really nice addition to anyone already shooting with the FX1 or Z1. I purchased the entire lot used in June 2006 and the original owner claimed to have placed less than 10 hours on the FX1. Everything in the kit was absolutely pristine when I received it so I have no reason to believe otherwise.

I have since put approximately 16 additional hours on the camera (including recording and capturing ~8 hours of footage). The recording occurred in 2 events (both weddings) and the camera was left rolling for the complete tape for over half of the footage (for time sync purpose) producing minimal wear on the heads. I have babied the camera and have hardly used any of the accessories, so everything is still in excellent condition. Since I am the 2nd owner of the camera and do not have the original paperwork (although I was told it came from B&H originally), the camera is no longer covered under warranty by Sony. I know the camera has been very underutilized by both owners and it has a lot of life left in it, so I will personally guarantee against any defect related problems for 30 days after receipt.

For the time being, I would like to try to sell this kit intact as I will have no use for particular accessories once the camera is gone, but feel free to post or email me if you have an interest in specific items.

Here is what’s included along with their current prices at B&H (or see wish list below):

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/WishList/1D06C1C3D9&BI=28

• Sony HDR-FX1 camera (~ 30 hours total use). Includes box, manual, and all original factory furnished accessories (NP-F570 battery, ac adapter/charger, both viewfinder eye cups, remote control, component video cable, multi video cable, accessory shoe adapter, unopened shoulder strap, and unopened cleaning cassette). ($3149.95)
• Sony VCL-HG0872 72mm 0.8x Wide Angle Conversion Lens. This lens is optically and cosmetically perfect. ($395.95)
• Sony VCT-FXA Shoulder Brace for HDR-FX1. ($264.95)
• Sony LCH-FXA Hard Case for HDR-FX1. Has a few small scratches on outer surface but is in otherwise great condition. Fits camera and all accessories included here with some room to spare. ($259.95)
• Sony LCS-VCB Soft Carrying Case for HDR-FX1. Like brand new condition but has minor shelf dust from not being used. ($129.95).
• Sony VCT-870RM Tripod with LANC Remote on Handle. Brand new unused condition – still has stickers on it. Mounted camera on it for photos. ($121.99)
• Sony VF-72CPK 72mm Filter Kit – includes Circular Polarizer, UV Filter, and Pouch. Both are optically and cosmetically perfect. ($109.95)
• 3 Sony NP-F970 Info-Lithium batteries. ($104.95 each)
• Sony BCV-500 Portable Dual AC Charger for L Series ($82.95).
• Sony DCC-L50B Car Battery Adapter/Charger. ($42.95)
• Sony VMC-30FS 9’ S-video and audio cable ($33.95)
• Sony RM-VD1 basic LANC controller ($33.49)
• 4 Sony PHDVM-63DM DVCAM Digital Master Tapes ($17.95 each)

Total purchase cost at B&H as of 12 November 2006: $5067.63 plus over $50 for shipping. My initial asking price is $3600 and includes shipping plus insurance to anywhere in the continental US. I would love to make a deal somewhat locally (Baltimore, Washington, NY) in exchange for cash, but will also accept certified bank checks or Paypal. I have not bought or sold on the forums before, but have perfect feedback on ebay if anyone is interested:

http://myworld.ebay.com/elamhome

Photos for all of the items can be found here:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...il-AlbumInvite

Thank you very much for your interest.
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:25 AM   #4260
Regular Crew

Optoma EZPro EP756 2000Lumen XGA DLP Projector $550

Up for sale is a very clean Optoma EZPro EP756 DLP projector. I purchased the projector in June 2006 from Tigerdirect.com. The projector was listed on the website as being refurbished but was packaged from Optoma like it was brand new in the original box.

The projector was used for a total of less than 3 hours including test time and a montage/video at my wedding reception. I do not know much about projectors relative to this one, but my main reasons for purchasing were the XGA (1024x768 resolution) and the digital DVI input (among standard VGA and S-video). Also, it is rated at 2000 Lumen and really looked great while projecting from about 15' away in a fully lit reception hall. I have some video of the projector in action from my wedding if anyone would like to see it. The projector has been discontinued by Optoma and I believe was last sold new in late 2005. I don't have any photos of it right now, but will take some this evening if anyone would like to see them. Overall, I would rate everything at least a 9/10 as you can barely tell that it was ever used.

The entire kit comes with the projector as stated, a very nice padded carrying case, a DVI-VGA cable, a VGA-VGA cable, S-Video Cable, Power Cable, a remote control with laser pointer built in, an RS-232 control cable to connect to laptop for controling presentations with the projector's remote, and the original software cd that came with it (unused). Everything is packed in the original box and will be repacked in a larger box for shipping if required. I would prefer a local transaction (Baltimore, Washington, New York area) but am willing to ship to the continental US (shipping and insurance is included in price). I am asking $550 and will accept cash, bank check, or paypal.

In addition, I will include a DVI-DVI cable that I purchased seperately for connecting to my Macbook Pro. I believe the cable is 25' but don't remember exactly.

Thank you very much for your interest.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds