Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2006, 01:34 PM   #31
Regular Crew

Canon Lens Hood Wanted For Xl Series Lens

Hey folks,

I'm after a replacement lens hood for a canon XL series lens. Anyone got one to sell? I'm NOT looking for a 72mm screw in one, but for a replacement which would lock into the outer rim of a lens, as the original one does.

Seller must be willing to post to the UK and I can pay by paypal to make it all go quickly and easily. Its not the heaviest thing in the world so I cant see postage being very expensive or much hassle.

Anyone?
Old January 4th, 2006, 01:49 PM   #32
Regular Crew

reduction

i will let it go for 2500
Old January 4th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #33
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Carter
Hey folks,

I'm after a replacement lens hood for a canon XL series lens. Anyone got one to sell? I'm NOT looking for a 72mm screw in one, but for a replacement which would lock into the outer rim of a lens, as the original one does.

Seller must be willing to post to the UK and I can pay by paypal to make it all go quickly and easily. Its not the heaviest thing in the world so I cant see postage being very expensive or much hassle.

Anyone?
David,

If you don't get a response here, new replacement hoods are available from Canon but I paid $62 to get one.

Just a thought,

-gb-
Old January 4th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #34
Regular Crew

Will sell for $400.00 shipped in the lower 48.

EVS Links for more details:

Wide angle Convertor - http://www.evsonline.com/merchant2/m...Code=VS07CVMXL

Thanks
Dennis

Last edited by Dennis Rester; January 4th, 2006 at 04:59 PM.
Old January 4th, 2006, 05:19 PM   #35
Regular Crew

FS: Rode VideoMic

For Sale: Brand new Rode VideoMic, still in the box!

It was used for two weeks during a documentery shoot when my sound guy was unable to make it.

100$ Shipped
Old January 4th, 2006, 06:17 PM   #36
Major Player

Hey Alecks, i'm interested- would you be willing to ship to vancouver, canada?
Old January 4th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #37
Regular Crew

Matthew & E. Patrick, I purchased the whole rig in December.

Drew was nice to work with.
Old January 4th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #38
Regular Crew

thanks for the info
Old January 4th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #39
Still Motion

Lots of interest in the cameras but they are still available along with the rest of the gear.
Old January 4th, 2006, 10:57 PM   #40
Major Player

how much for the rods?
Old January 5th, 2006, 12:29 AM   #41
Tourist

Item Is Sold
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:42 AM   #42
Major Player

15mm Rod Support System for Canon XL2 Mini DV -

Hello guys,
I am in need of a 15mm Support rods system with plate.
It should be at least 18" long (24" prefered) since I will be adding a MatteBox with a 35mm adapter.
I think it is like $150 at BH Photos but they are out of stock.

Thanks.
Old January 5th, 2006, 08:03 AM   #43
Major Player

let me know if you find one.. im looking too..

andrew_m_todd@hotmail.com

thanks
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:39 PM   #44
Regular Crew

Absolutely like new Panasonic DVX100AE (PAL) 40h

!!!FOR SALE – DVX102AE – PAL VERSION!!! Like brand new!

Hello,

I am selling my camera, please take a look below for details. It can be picked up in New York if you like.

-----------------------------

This is the advanced (second) model of the popular Panasonic DVX100 camera, and it comes (obviously) with all the enhancements of the “A” version. Since I bought it, the camera has been used for shooting only one short and for recording sound for another. It is practically in like brand new condition, since it was used only for 47h, in total!!!! It is in a superb condition, practically new. It is still under worldwide warranty that won't finish until June 2006, and it can also be easily extended!

I will also throw in the DVX100 User’s Guide, the Anamorphic Adapter User Guide and many additional charts that I’ve collected (focus and distance, anamorphic and other adapters’ charts, exposure charts and so on). I also replaced the medium-sized original battery with the full-sized CGA-D54 one (5h recording). This battery is brand-new, NEVER used (or i will return the money).

I also have great small plasticated charts that you can easily place on the camera while shooting. They translate focus numbers in actual distances (both inches and centimeters!), translate DVX zoom numbers in Academy 35mm motion picture focal length values, ALSO the angle of view at different focal lengths. In addition, based on the DVX "ASA" rating, you can attach a small chart calculating the different ASAs at different gain values (useful when using light meters). Great if you want to be do professional, serious work with it.

One great addition to this camera is a custom follow focus ring that I have built myself specifically for the DVX. It works perfectly, and it can be used with a variety of follow focus units. personally, I have used it with my Arri 2 Studio follow focus. Obviosuly, the follow focus is not included, only the focus ring, but it's a truly great addition to an already solid camera.

By the way, I have used ONLY Panasonic Master mini-dv tapes with it and I advise you to do the same.

A few additional facts for the one not very familiar with the Pal version:

Besides the well-known features of the NTSC DVX100A camera (Beautiful Leica Lens, New Prism, CineSwitch Technology, XLR Audio Inputs, 7 Cinegamma settings, Slow, Fast and Syncro Shutter Speeds, Color Matrix, Several Knee Adjustments, Interval Recording, Manual Focus, Power Zoom Speed, Six Scene Files etc etc etc…), it has all the PAL benefits as well:

- 20% more resolution (480,000 pixels for PAL as compared to only 410,000 for NTSC)

- No pull-down modes – just straightforward progressive 25p (of course, the camera does interlaced, too).

- The color rendition is twice as good compared to NTSC: 4-2-0 color sampling (same like the HDV codec has) as opposed to the 4-1-1.

Easy to edit in Final Cut Pro or other editing softwares, all PAL shooting scenarios covered. It’s still the best minidv camera available on the market for direct transfer-to-film. Or, transfer to NTSC with JES Deinterlacer or DV Atlantis – incredible quality as far as color and resolution go. Feel free to ask me any other questions about the specs. This great camera naturally comes together with all accessories (charger, ac/dc unit, strap, remote etc - all of them). The original documents, too - receipt, warranty card + number, manual.

It is really an amazing item by itself and in a prsitine condition very rarely to be found at this price.

PRICE: only $2,399. I think it is a bargain for a like-new camera. Thanks and all the best to all of you!
Old January 5th, 2006, 04:09 PM   #45
Regular Crew

Item is SOLD
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds