Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 302 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2006, 01:57 PM   #4516

item sold for asking price. sold via advertising totally NOT related to this classified section.
thanx so much for your support.
Old November 27th, 2006, 02:40 PM   #4517
Regular Crew

Avel Link Player For Sale

I have a I-O Data Avel Link Player for Sale .I've owned it for a little over a year and not used it much. I'm asking $150.00 and this includes shipping. I have the Original box and remote.You can email me at coolpix2323@yahoo.com

Thank's

Last edited by Chad Solo; November 27th, 2006 at 10:12 PM.
Old November 27th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #4518
Trustee

jared,
I sold my two FS4's and bought the HV 10 for the same reason. In addition to using to view and capture, it's a great little third or second cam. It's miniscule size makes it ideal when you don't want to be noticed.
Bruce S. yarock
www.yarock.com
Old November 27th, 2006, 05:02 PM   #4519
Inner Circle

Congrats Bill, good for you!
Old November 27th, 2006, 09:50 PM   #4520
Major Player

SONY HC3 High Definition Camcorder for Sale

Alright guys so you know I am very anal about my stuff, so that answers the “condition of the camera” question.

Up for sale I got my almost brand new Sony HC3 High Definition camcorder that records on full 1080i, This one is the successor to the HC1.

Ideal for those who already have a High Definition Television since it connects to your TV via HDMI or Component to be able to watch in Full Def. Also for those who will be making the move towards HDDVD or BlueRay Discs.

It comes with:

Original box plus of of the original accessories.
Extra battery
A 2 Year Extended warranty from Mack Cameras
Pay no Tax (I already have)

Paid almost $1500 for this setup and selling for $1200 firm.

You can find this camera on Bestbuy and Circuitcity for around $1300 (Average) + Tax + Extra Battery + Extended warranty (You get the idea).

Why am I selling it?

I miss my old FX1.

Details:

Even the home video enthusiasts are impressed with the range of recording capabilities offered by the HDR-HC3 Handycam® camcorder. With HD and SD Recording Modes, you can make the move to HD while retaining compatibility with standard definition equipment. The HC3 sets the industry standard in resolution quality with its ClearVid CMOS Image Sensor™, capturing precise detail and superior color reproduction. Dual Record Mode lets you capture 2.3 Megapixel stills while shooting high definition video. And Smooth Slow Recording captures fast movement with precise detail for slow motion playback. Now you can record what you want however you want it.

2.1 Megapixel (Gross) ClearVid CMOS Sensor™
1/3" ClearVid CMOS Sensor provides stunning detail and clarity with exceptional video (up to 1080 lines of resolution - HD Mode or up to 530 lines of horizontal resolution - SD Mode) and still image performance (4.0 Megapixel). Unlike traditional CCD Imagers, CMOS Sensors require less power, providing better battery performance.

HDV Recording Format
From the innovators in camcorder technology, Sony’s HDR-HC3 camcorder is the industry's smallest and lightest HDV1080i consumer level camcorder and player (as of February 1, 2006). Now you can record all your memories in true high definition video.

2.7" Wide (16:9) Hybrid Touch Panel Clear Photo plus LCD Display (211K Pixels)
The 2.7" Wide (16:9) LCD screen provides excellent viewing clarity with improved resolution. The 211K pixel LCD screen rotates up to 270 degrees for multiple viewing angles providing sharp, detailed images for monitoring or playback, and the widescreen format makes shooting in 16:9 mode and composing shots even easier.

Smooth Slow Recording
By increasing the record rate from 60 fields per second (fps) to 240 fps for 3 seconds allowing you to capture 3 seconds of fast motion and play the video back in 12 seconds. This is great for analyzing a golf swing or a viewing a bird in flight.

Dual Record
While recording video in High Definition you have the ability to capture a 2.3 Megapixel still image directly to Memory Stick Duo™ media.

Switchable HDV/DV Format Recording
The HDR-HC3 is capable of recording and playing back both High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) video recorded on a standard MiniDV cassette.

Real-Time HD Codec Engine
Sony developed a Real Time MPEG Encode/Decode system with reduced energy consumption and compact size to fit inside a personal camcorder. This engine provides efficient MPEG2 compression, and recording and playback of clear HD images at the same bit rate of the DV format, so that High Definition video can be recorded on the same MiniDV cassettes as are used for SD recording.

Assignable Dial
Built into the lens body of the camera, the assignable dial can be used not only for focus or exposure, but may also be customized by the user to control Auto Exposure (AE) Shift, Exposure, Focus and White Balance (WB) Shift. In playback mode it allows you to control the volume.

Cinematic Mode
Perfect for creating your own movie masterpieces, the HDR-HC3 Cinematic mode lends 24 frame film-like effects to your recordings.

Built-in Intelligent Flash
For added clarity and detail when taking pictures in low-light situations, the built-in flash improves pictures and reduces shadows.

10X Optical / 80XDigital Zoom
The optical zoom helps to bring the action close up from far away. In addition, the Digital Zoom Interpolation means that extreme digital zooming is clearer, with less distortion than previous types of digital zoom.

Professional Quality Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens
Carl Zeiss lenses have an advanced optical multi-layer coating that offers less glare and flare with increased contrast. This results in vivid image brilliance, true-to-life color saturation and perfect renditions of subtle tones. The additional T* coating on the lens further reduces unwanted glare and flare.

Super SteadyShot® Image Stabilization System
Picture stabilization system that uses motion sensors to detect and compensate for camera "shake" without compromising picture quality like some other digital stabilization systems.

i.LINK® Interface (IEEE1394)1
A high speed bi-directional digital video/audio communication between two compatible devices equipped with an IEEE1394 interface, including camcorders, digital VCRs, and PCs.

Tele Macro Function
Useful for shooting close up shots, but without having the camcorder casting a shadow on the subject. Images shot in the Tele Macro Mode will have the subject properly focused with the background unfocussed so that the subject stands out.

Active Interface Shoe
Provides a location directly on the camcorder on which to add optional accessories while providing power and two-way communication to those accessories.

Step-up features are highlighted are orange

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...efinitionVideo
Old November 27th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #4521
Regular Crew

Bruce,
I recently was able to test the HV-10 and I really like it. I also like the fact that I can capture my 24F footage with it and not have to use my XL-H1. The firestore is a neat unit but I think the HV-10 will serve my purposes better.
Old November 27th, 2006, 11:59 PM   #4522
Regular Crew

Got it, Thanks!

Thanks for the quick transaction and quick shipping.

It all works perfectly and the big picture is looking good on the wall in the other room.

Thanks!
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:07 AM   #4523
Regular Crew

HDR-FX1 for sale

I am offering an HDR-FX1 for sale with original box, cords, and manual, in like new working condition, including these extras:

Rode VideoMic - barely used
NP-F750 extra capacity battery
UV filter
Polarizer filter
Mack warranty(4 year Mack warranty starting 5/19/2005 purchase date)

for $2500 OBO.

I have only used this for limited hours for family home videos so it is in perfect condition. I am moving to the HVR-V1U instead and need to unload so please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bryan
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:10 AM   #4524
Regular Crew

Redrock M2 52mm achromat

Great condition. $100 OBO. I upgraded to the 72mm achromat and do not need it anymore.

Thanks,

Bryan
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:35 AM   #4525
Major Player

Hey Bryan
How many hrs on this camera if ya don't mind me asking? :)

Vish
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:41 AM   #4526
Regular Crew

I would guess less than 20 hours total as I don't have more than that many tapes in my disk archives. And I archive just about everything.
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:50 AM   #4527
Major Player

Sounds good.. would you be able to send or post pics?

vgurung@shaw.ca thanks!

Vish
Old November 28th, 2006, 02:25 AM   #4528
Trustee

...sold...
Old November 28th, 2006, 02:41 AM   #4529
Regular Crew

Sure.

Here are a few links:

http://www.tampahighdef.com/IMG_8638.JPG
http://www.tampahighdef.com/IMG_8639.JPG
http://www.tampahighdef.com/IMG_8640.JPG
Old November 28th, 2006, 09:29 AM   #4530
Regular Crew

SOLD. thank you
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds