Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 312 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #4666
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Waters
Glenn You're going to use an LCD TV (I heard that's a good buy)
they have I believe the westinghouse has a 37" for like $800.
Yeah they are really good buys. I got my 47" 1080p Westinghouse for $1799.

I was wondering how well that hook up you have with the 30" Dell
was working for you, what was the set up (were u just coming out of the HDMI connectors or what)
The Dell 30" is a bonified computer monitor and uses a Dual-Link DVI connection. Your graphics card MUST be able to support Dual-Link DVI to display the native 260x1600 native res.

I'm in the market for a Dell 24" seems like they are helpful. Have you out grown the 30" so quickly?
Not so much "outgrown" it as having difficulty with the high res from my sitting position. I can read the high res (ie TINY) text but a lower resolution and larger screen at a longer viewing distance is more comfortable to me.

Were there still limits when using you Non-Linear. What are you using on your final-cut system?
Not at all. The native res of the 30" is incredibly high and awards me more than enough space.

Excuse the questions but I just found that's one way of learning...
Not a problem that's what this forum is all about.

Btw, fyi...here's a photograph I took the other night showing the size difference between a Dell 24" and my Westinghouse 47"

http://www.gmelliottvideo.com/westinghouse47.jpg
Old December 8th, 2006, 04:15 PM   #4667
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen Elliott
Not a problem that's what this forum is all about.

Btw, fyi...here's a photograph I took the other night showing the size difference between a Dell 24" and my Westinghouse 47"

http://www.gmelliottvideo.com/westinghouse47.jpg
Man glenn do you have more pics?
You are really helping me set up my studio properly.
and for $1000 I should just get the 37"?
Because basically the same res at a larger screen size the smaller items on screen are more coherent?

Also what are you using the 24" for now?
Old December 8th, 2006, 07:30 PM   #4668
Regular Crew

i don't think so
Old December 8th, 2006, 11:10 PM   #4669
Regular Crew

hey steve i wish i could tell you i had an offer for you
but having looked through this page on a regular bassis. people seem to do alot better when a first sale price is posted. if someone wants to offer they will anyhow but it makes it that much easyer when an asking price is stated
good luck on the sale wish it was for me
MEKHAEL
Old December 8th, 2006, 11:43 PM   #4670
Disjecta

THanks for the advice. I'm asking for $7500 but will consider a reasonable offer in that general range. I am also including for free a 1.6x extender (a $350 value)and a EQ-XL1 Equalizer Windscreen ($120 value).

The Chrosziel is now off the table. I sold it.

Thanks

Last edited by Steven Dempsey; December 9th, 2006 at 11:26 PM.
Old December 8th, 2006, 11:59 PM   #4671
Tourist

Sony A1U for Sale

Hi All,
I'm putting my Sony A1U up for sale along with a Raynox HD7000Pro 0.7x wide angle conversion lens. I have absolutely loved the camera but I simply haven't had time to use it much. As a result, I've had the camera for approximately 9 months, but have used it 4 or 5 times on various family outings. If you are interested please feel free to email me through the forum and I can provide additional details. I am the original owner and the camera was purchased through B&H Photovideo.

Best wishes,
Mark.
Old December 9th, 2006, 12:39 AM   #4672
Regular Crew

And vice/versa. His payment was extremely fast, and his communication was excellent.
Old December 9th, 2006, 01:14 AM   #4673
Regular Crew

dvx100 for sale

selling a very nice panasonic DVX100
Old December 9th, 2006, 04:00 AM   #4674
New Boot

Equipment for Sale

DVC 30....$1500
Like new. All original equipment, only 115 hours....10 MQ (gold label) blank tapes used no more than twice and then blacked over (sorry can't let you have footage to play with), used as a back up and 3rd cam a little. Never left in sun, never used on a beach. I've used the firewire and the a/v jack out. Playback and menu functions that I have used all work fine. It has s, xlr 8pin adapter, mini and a/v in and out jacks as well as firewire. I've never had a mic on it, but can test it for you. It has a headphone jack for monitoring.
The cam's footage can easily be used with Sony footage. I have played back tapes on it also.

DVC 80... $2400
Very similar to DVX! Less 24P. DVC 80

360 hours...$2400 ($3000 invested)

Excellent condition, never taken apart, never dropped,
never used on a beach or left in the sun, heat or cold.

Included (price this out new and get ready for a shock):
Soft case
2 batteries
10 MQ tapes (used 3 times max)
Remote
UV Filter
LCD hood
Manual
Cables

Firewire
Headphone jack
Remote jack for zoom controler
XLR jacks

Missing:
One xlr cover (little boogers disappear easy)
Original lens cap (has aftermarket on it)

Bescor 10/20 light with two batteries and charger...$150 Like new.
Rarely used, I usually don't need it. Maybe used 10 times?
It's a great little light with barn doors and diffuser.
I could swear it's got 20/40 lamps in it, but this is what B&H says, so I will go with that.
Bescor BEX672ATM
Bescor BEKLK623D

Benq PB6100 SVGA 1500 Lumen DLP Video...$500
Low hours, good starter machine, lots of features.
http://www.benq.us/...ownloads&dtype=M

I'm ready to sell.
Shoot me an e-mail!
It goes public on Sunday.
Thanks,
Laura
Old December 9th, 2006, 08:03 AM   #4675
Major Player

Redrock M2 HD Bundle, 55, 85, 135 Canon FD

Sadly, I've rarely had occasion to use my M2 adapter, so I'll give the opportunity to someone else. I bought it for one project, used it for 2, and it's been sitting ever since.

The bundle is about 5 months old, and if you studied everything very carefully you would probably assume it's only been out of it's box for display. This is the version with the larger, more expensive HD achromat lens.

Also, with it I'm selling 3 FD lenses. The 55 f/1.2, 85 f/1.2 and 135 f/2. All are FANTASTIC lenses. You can still find these lenses re-housed by cinema lens companies to fit panavision, and they usually go for more than their zeiss or Angenieux counterparts.

Options - Everything - adapter, lenses - $1200 + shipping
- The adapter, no lenses - $900 + shipping

I'm located in NYC, so I can ship or arrange for pickup locally. I'll be back in town next friday.. No matter how you slice it, if you need a basically brand spankin new M2 near NYC, this is your quickest bet.
Old December 9th, 2006, 09:47 AM   #4676
Regular Crew

Fs: Hdr Fx1

I have an HDR-FX1 that I bought in November of last year. All original accessories plus the original box. I'd say it has around 50 hours on it, as I've used it at 2 3-day events earlier this year and another 5 day film shoot in early August... since then the camcorder has just been "collecting dust." Anywho, if your intrested, shoot me an e-mail at ben@gkfilms.com. I'm looking for an offer around $2400.

I also have a brand new Beachtek DXA-4 XLR adapter. Bought it but never used it. Looking to sell it to someone who's actually going to use it. B&H wants $179 for a new one, I'll let it go for $135, or just include it with the FX1 upon a fair offer.

Thank you!
Old December 9th, 2006, 09:49 AM   #4677
Regular Crew

FS: Sony dc-v700 charger

My friend has for sale a Sony dc-v700 charger. This is a quick external charger for batteries like the npf-330-npf-970 as used with the Sony Vx-2000/2100 and the Sony PD150/170's. These retail for around $160 but he is looking for $70 or best offer.

Send all offers and questions to zippy1990@aol.com

This is the charger for sale

http://servicesales.sel.sony.com/web...earchText=v700
Old December 9th, 2006, 09:59 AM   #4678
Trustee

Hi, this should fit the FX1 without spacers right?
Old December 9th, 2006, 10:34 AM   #4679
Major Player

Which camera have intend to use with? I may come over to NYC to buy it!
Jonas Nyström, DoP :: HOT SHOT® SWEDEN :: www.hotshot.nu :: RED #1567, RED 18-50mm T3 :: XL A1, Letus Extreme :: XL H1, 20X & 6X lens (for sale) :: www.vimeo.com/nystrom
Old December 9th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #4680
Major Player

Honestly, the only camera I ever used it with was the DVX, so I'm not sure about spacers, etc.. with other cams. I'll contact REDROCK to check though.

In terms of which cameras it works with, to my knowledge, it can do basically any camera with a lens. Obviously, there are limits to practicality. If you put it on the JVC, it gets quite long, but it still functions very well. I do know that people have had very very good results with the Canon XH-A1's and XH-V1's.

I'm selling because I don't use it enough to justify collecting dust......and I need to finance a Bartech system ASAP. Thanks for the interest guys.

oh, and one last thing..... I just found a 28mm lens, so I'll throw that in no charge. The iris is non-functioning, locked wide open 2.8... but at f/2.8 on a 28mm, D.O.F. is fairly deep anyways.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds