Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 42 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2006, 09:09 PM   #616
New Boot

The camera and wireless mic are sold. Tripod and shotgun are still available.
Old February 8th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #617
Regular Crew

Glide cam body pod & Image 2000 mattebox cannon XL1 XL2

Hello All,

Up for your consideration today is two handy dandy items…

1. A glide cam body Pod asking $90 USD

2. An Image 2000 Matte box perfect for an XL! Or XL2 asking $220 USD

I wrote up ebay listings, as I am lazy I’m just cutting and pasting what I wrote.

Paypal is excellent.

My eBay name is “streamxtreme” I have a 100 % rating if you want to check me out

Pics available on request, give me until the evening to respond.

I am open to reasonable offers.

I’m in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, you may arrange a pick up if you are in the neighborhood.

Buy now before they go on ebay!

#1.GLIDECAM BODYPOD USED BUT LIKE NEW

Used but like new, barely used, I bought the DV sportster vest, It suited my needs better

This sells for $189.00 on the Glidecam Web site…

Taken from the website

http://www.glidecam.com/product-body-pod.php

The Glidecam Body-pod is a lightweight, rigid support system which, when used with either the Glidecam 2000 Pro, or 4000 Pro hand-held stabilizers, allows all the weight of the system to be supported by your body. The Body-pod allows you to shoot in cushioned comfort for indefinite periods of time.

It takes the stabilizer's weight out of your hands and arms and displaces the weight onto your waist and shoulders. Stress and fatigue are virtually eliminated, allowing you the freedom to shoot events that require uninterrupted shooting. The Glidecam Body-pod is designed to allow you to quickly slide the handle of either the 2000 Pro, or 4000 Pro on and off its rigid support, so you can quickly switch back and forth between hand-held stabilization shooting and body mounted shooting.

Since the support of the Body-pod is rigid and for the most part inflexible, it will not absorb and smooth out camera movements as well as a stabilizer which is being held in just your hands. However, shooting with your stabilizer attached to the rigid support of the Body-pod still yields results that are far better than unstabilized, hand-held shooting or shoulder supported shooting. Once you get used to using the Glidecam Body-pod, you won't want to shoot anything without it.

This comes with no documentation but it is quite easy to assemble and use.

Shipping will be $15.00 anywhere in North America.

#2. IMAGE 2000 4x4 MATTE BOX Cannon XL1 XL2 72mm Adapt

This is an IMAGE 2000 matte box with 2 4x4 filter slots with NO rotating filters both slots are fixed.

It’s in very good used condition. 8/10

It has a “clamp” fitting @ 95mm and an adaptor for 72mm perfect for Cannon XL1 & XL2 and other 72mm front threads. Other step filters may be used.

It has a “Birns & Sawyer” mark on it.

Birns & Sawyer list this for $495.00 (sorry no pic)

http://www.birnsandsawyer.com/cgibin...talogno=100209

B& H Photo in New York (who are excellent btw) sell this new for $489.95 with the step down adaptor

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I’m selling this as I now have a full Cavision Matte box rig and this handy piece of gear is starting to gather dust; there is certainly a good shooter out there who can put it to work

Shipping will be actual, Canada post or UPS your choice.
Old February 8th, 2006, 09:14 PM   #618
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Wauhkonen
Hmmm I think I'll take that.
email me if you llike Matthew.
Old February 8th, 2006, 09:18 PM   #619
Regular Crew

FS: Fostex Foundation 2000 ("Fostex What?")

For those of you who know what this is, you know there is flat nothing better for dialog editing, even after being around for 13 years or so. I've used one every day for more than 10 years, and its wonderful, pure intuitiveness in audio editing still cannot be touched. Even now, it's more than passable for raw tracking and mixing. I've been so impressed, I bought one a couple years ago. Full-bore 2000, including the rare and famous Dancing Fader (!) Mixer. Jaz drives, custom cables, complete documentation... $60,000-plus when it was new.

Seemingly ancient, maybe entirely unknown, to a lot of you, but thought I'd toss it out to see what sort of response it brings. Superb condition. I'd be looking for $2500 plus shipping. Which could be pricey, by the way, 'cause these are heavy and bulky. Think shipping to me was $70 or so.

Anyhow, if any of y'all are the least interested, or need more details--or just need to know what the heck I'm talking about, please feel free to email me at aatkinson@wwlp.com
Old February 8th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #620
Regular Crew

yeah, I found that one..but I also found one for $29 - but I'm trying to find one even less expensive...I've spent way too much money already on this camera.
Old February 8th, 2006, 10:07 PM   #621
Trustee

GREAT PRICE... you could fetch $3000+ on eBay

ash =o)
Old February 8th, 2006, 11:17 PM   #622
Regular Crew

Ill take it if its not sold by now.

Jim,

Ill come up from Boston Saturday if its not sold. Let me know.
Old February 9th, 2006, 12:31 AM   #623
Major Player

Owens-Corning #703

I've got eight extra peices of Owens-Corning #703 brand new in perfect condition. I actually just brought it home today.

I've already got 16 peices in my office and need to sell the rest. As you know this stuff is hard to find and actually sells for $13.80 for single sheets at the only place that sells it online (that I'm aware of), which is AT Acoustics (http://www.atsacoustics.com). Buying 8 sheets there would cost 101.60 plus $35 shipping and handling.

I'm looking to just get what I paid for plus shipping. I paid $96 for each pack of 12. So, I paid $64 for 8 peices.

So, if someone wants to give me $99 (which includes $35 in shipping), they're yours. And yes, it's going to cost every bit of $35 to ship these suckers... the box will be 4' x 2' x 1.5'. If I don't sell them in a week, I'll just put them on that auction site ;)

By the way, I figured out a pretty neat and inexpensive trick for easily making acoustic panels out of this stuff if anyone's interested.

"Good taste is the enemy of creativity" - Picasso

Blog: http://www.tonyhall.name
Old February 9th, 2006, 12:48 AM   #624
Major Player

price drop

$300 shipped.
Old February 9th, 2006, 06:37 AM   #625
Regular Crew

looking for XL1 or vx2000/2100

I am looking for my first pro camera to be used for personal enjoyment only (not for commercial use) in shooting wildlife.
I think, after reading here, the xl1 or the vx2000/2100 would work well because of their low light capability.
I am trying to stay away from the auction action and buy from someone that participates here.
Cost is certainly a big factor, so I understand that I may have to accept a "well used" camera.
BTW- I have emailed on some of the older ads placed here that never showed "sold", but I am not getting an replies.
I also posted earlier that I have a flawless Nikon 70-200 VR lens that I would consider as trade material for anyone that also shoots stills. This is one of the ultimate Nikons lens, selling for over 1600.00 at B&H.

Thanks, mike coco Paris, Texas
Old February 9th, 2006, 08:13 AM   #626
Trustee

Jim,
Is is still available? Email me at yarock@aol.
Thanks
Bruce yarock
Old February 9th, 2006, 09:31 AM   #627
Regular Crew

I have a VX2000 with 58mm threads . would your adapter work on it?
Old February 9th, 2006, 09:56 AM   #628
Regular Crew

I would also like to know if it still available.
jared@teterhorn.com

Jared Teter
Old February 9th, 2006, 11:12 AM   #629
Regular Crew

$2400 dollars??? Is this a HOCK STORE ITEM?

Why are you selling it at such a low price. This camera is well worth $3400 with the accessories you are selling it with...I would sell it on Ebay and make a fortune.
Old February 9th, 2006, 11:25 AM   #630
New Boot

Dear Al,

I would take the books. How do I pay you? Thanks and God bless!

Sincerely,

Jong Cortez
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds