Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #61
Inner Circle

How much dollars or euros is that circa?

Looks like a good price...
Old January 6th, 2006, 07:02 PM   #62
Regular Crew

Porta Brace Bag For Canon Xl1-xl2

I have long ago sold my xl1 and no longer have anything that will fit in this bag, which is about a year old and in exceptional condition. Anyone out there who may have a tripod plate for the Sony dv cams or Panasonic DVC Pro cams, which is the same plate. I woud be interested in trading or sellong and buying.
thanks
Old January 6th, 2006, 09:07 PM   #63
Regular Crew

The Stabilizer made it - Thank you!

I have to thank Ash Greyson, he really went out of his way to give me a great deal on this stabilizer, way better than I thought. Hes very busy and yet he's selfless. He went over and beyond to get this unit to me.

I didn't make it so easy on him either. Hopefully I didn't lose what I would consider a friendship. Me being so "green" in dealing with this new community I have joined, I didn't know what to expect when purchasing the item from him. It was a lot of money to me, but one hell of a great deal, one I feel I couldn't pass up. I was anxious and my wife, well.. you know how wives are when it comes to finances. Let's just say, he put up with some unnecessary pressure that he did not deserve.

Ash, I just want to say thank you, and I am truly sorry. People like you are what make this forum so great. Please accept my apology for not being trusting or patient in this transaction. Good luck with your family, career and aspirations, you are a good man. I hope our paths cross again some day.

P.S. I hope your Grandma is feeling better.
Old January 7th, 2006, 10:38 AM   #64
New Boot

Shure M367 Field Mixer

For sale, or trade for DV related gear. Works as new.

Old January 7th, 2006, 10:46 AM   #65
Major Player

price? id be interested if its low enough :)
Old January 7th, 2006, 10:51 AM   #66
New Boot

I was thinking around $200.
Old January 7th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #67
Major Player

Sorry, rods are sold as well
Old January 7th, 2006, 06:49 PM   #68
Trustee

GOing to ebay in a couple days if nobody here wants it...

ash =o)
Old January 7th, 2006, 07:40 PM   #69
Major Player

FS: Two (2) SignVideo Zoom Commander Basic Models

Hello all,

I am selling a pair of basic model Zoom Commander™ zoom controllers for Canon and Sony camcorders.

They are from this site.

The models I have are represented by the basic model on the left of that page. The new price is $119 USD each.

The basic Zoom Commander is made of aluminum which I believe has been anodized (powder-coated?) in black and is a solid build. This model features dual zoom controls (each with its own preset speed control for clean, steady zooms EVERY time), focus controls, run/pause (record), automatic camera power up (always on) with silent operational controls for clean audio. Included is a V-block slope-mount swing away clamp. The controller attaches to the mount via velcro so that you can buy extra clamps and simply move the controller from camera to camera without undoing bolts or screws. Each controller also comes with a four (4) foot LANC cord.

I purchased these units in April 2005 for a series of recitals I shot on rental GL2s and I have used them for no more than 10 hours each. They are in their original boxes, bags & bubble-wrap. (UNpopped bubble-wrap I might add. That's a big selling point, I'm sure ;-) )

I am looking for $100 USD/$116 CDN each. You cover shipping.

I'm selling as I will be buying a pair of Panny DVX100Bs in March and these controllers are Sony/Canon specific.

If you're interested, or want pics (compressed, as I'm on dialup) contact me at the.slessors@sympatico.ca

If I have no interest by Wednesday, January 11th I'll put them on eBay.

sincerely,

ian
Old January 8th, 2006, 03:13 AM   #70
Major Player

David,
Ash is considered as a professor of camcorders on this Board.

So you know.
Old January 8th, 2006, 07:23 AM   #71
Regular Crew

Whats the ful spec on the xl2 (ie any accessories) and how much use has it had Chris?

S
Old January 8th, 2006, 09:53 AM   #72
Regular Crew

...and I am nothing but a pre-school child.

Hey guys, I heard that Ash has a article in the New York Times today in the Arts section. Don't quote me on it, I haven't seen it. But you might want to take a look.

I can't say I've ever been quoted in a magazine or newspaper - EVER!

He's got a following, and theres a reason for it. Ash, I'm not worthy. he he he.
Old January 8th, 2006, 11:51 AM   #73
Major Player

fs: marshall 4" lcd monitor V-LCD4PROL w/ battery, charger, case

i have a redrock m2 adapter coming and need a monitor with xy flip. i've had this monitor for less than six months, and had it mounted on both the camera and glidecam with the optional hotshoe adapter. i've been using a 12v battery adapter so the included battery brick has only been charged twice. monitor is in pristine condition. very good brightness and color contrast properties makes this a good monitor for framing. picture quality is comparable to varizoom lcds, and was reviewed favorably against the glidecam monitor here on this board.

comes with: monitor, battery brick, charger, case, documentation, and i'll throw in a right-angle bnc to s-video converter.

asking $200 plus shipping.

link to deets:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

will provide photos on request.
Old January 8th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #74
New Boot

I've scheduled the acquisition of a used XL2 to around February, but along my way came this offer for a video from a metal-band which I think very highly of.
The XL2 sells new for 3650 US Dollar (= 2062.02 GBP) on BHP, so 1800 GBP (= approx. 2650 € ) seems a perfectly fair price to me, so I'm definitely interested!
Old January 8th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #75
New Boot

Gee, If I don't get the XL2 from the other thread, I'll be very, very interested
in your camera. I'm doing quite a bit of ENG, so the shoulder-mount design of the XL2 makes the DVX only the 2nd choice for me.

Nevertheless I'd be happy to take great care of your Pana ;-)
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds