DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Matthew Roddy January 9th, 2006 02:24 PM

EZ FX Jib For Sale

Good day.
As the Title suggests, I am selling my EZ FX jib, control arm and unersling. If you are interested in a nice little, sturdy jib, please check out my pics at
www.matthewroddy.com/jib
You can read more about the EZ FX Jib at ezfx.com
If you have any questions or are interested in the jib, please job me a note at info@matthewroddy.com
Thanks!

Andrew Todd January 9th, 2006 02:39 PM

asking price?

Sheila Ward January 9th, 2006 03:12 PM

Sold: DV Enlightenment (DVD)

This is an excellent DVD from DVcreaters.net about lighting for DV. I've watched it several times and it is in perfect condition. You can find more info here:

http://www.dvestore.com/products/dv_enlightenment.html

Selling for $50 shipped (US Media Mail).

Email me at sheila (at) stormimagery.com if interested.

Jon Omiatek January 9th, 2006 04:42 PM

I will take it. Do you take paypal?

Thanks

Jun Tang January 9th, 2006 04:50 PM

UPDATING since I got many responses regarding the M2.

I’m looking to get rid of it to purchase other gears.

I originally bought it from Kelly Wilbur for $1200. Here is a link to the ebay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7562014608 . It says $710, but I paid more because I had him end it early. I’d paid more because I can’t WAIT 2-3 months for it since I need it for a 2 camera shoot. I have a paypal receipt to prove how much I paid for it.

To answer some questions…

1) Is it in working order? Yes, nothing is wrong. I’m selling it because I don’t need two of them.

2) I can buy it off you to save money…No. I’m not selling it cheaper then RedRock. And I’m not trying to make money off of it. I’m trying to recoup what I spent for it. So the first person that gives me an offer close to what I paid for it gets the package Kelly sent me…which you can check on the auction. I’ll send you everything he sent me.

3) How do I think this compares to other 35mm adapter? I can tell you its engineered and mechanical made very robust. I guess that fact that I’m selling a backup means something. I haven’t tried the other 35mm adapter…but I don’t need to because I’m satisfied with the M2.

4) Which mount does it come with? I have the Nikon and the Canon EOS mount. You can pick which ever you want. If you pick the Canon mount, you will have to play with the focal flange because I no longer have any Canon lenses to test it on. I sold them. The Canon EOS mount cost more then the Nikon, but I won’t add any addition cost. NOTE: Kelly sold me the Nikon mount. Just giving you the buyer the option. If you pick the Nikon mount…everything is ready and you don’t have to do a thing. If you want both mounts…e-mail me and we can work something out.

5) Does it include all 3 GG? Yes…I’m not charging extra for it, as if you check on the auction, Kelly only sold me 2 GG.

6) If I don’t want to pay $1200? Of course, however you won’t get everything Kelly sold me.

7) Are you willing to break it up? Yes…but only down to the INDI-bundle.

8) How much are you asking for the Indi-bundle? Same price that RedRock is selling it for…you don’t have to wait 3 months. I'm just trying to get my money back.

Scott Brickert January 9th, 2006 06:00 PM

EF adapter, LightWave mount and isolater

I sold my XL1s awhile back, and for some reason still have these in the bag.

Canon EF Adapter in mint condition, no marks or scratches, with soft case, both caps, battery (not sure of life left), and downloaded manual. $295

Light Wave Systems Universal Mini-Mount (MM-XL1) for isolating the mic from cameral noise. This is the original version, very clean. $65

Light Wave Systems System Isolater (SI-XL1) for locating the viewfinder out from the camera body more in line with operator's eye, also very clean. $45

Will separate. Shipping $10 each or together, USPS Priority. PayPal fee 3%.

Tune up your XL setup for 2006.

Scott

Patrick Moreau January 9th, 2006 06:30 PM

Sent you an email. We have an extra one.

Patrick Moreau January 9th, 2006 06:32 PM

List fro their website is $1150.

Al Atkinson-Sirois January 9th, 2006 08:50 PM

Must Sell! DVX100+Accessories--Absolutely Pristine!

Unhappily, I'm selling my DVX. It's the original-model 100 (Not an A or B), purchased 2 years ago from B&H. For all intents and purposes, this is a new camera, with only 7--that's right, seven--hours on the heads. Absolutely cannot be told from new in any aspect of its performance or appearance. Comes with all original accessories, all of which are as new.

Cool Bonus Extras:
- Kata soft case ($100+ new)
- 2 long-life batteries (plus the Panny original)
- 2 sealed 5-packs Panasonic 60-min. tapes
- Tiffen screw-on lens protector

If you've been looking for a real DVX Deal--well friends, this be it, hey.

Asking $2050 including shipping. Must sell! You can email me at aatkinson@wwlp.com. Thanks!

Al

Rob Hochberg January 9th, 2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Moreau
Sent you an email. We have an extra one.

Replied. I'm interested.

Dustin Tran January 9th, 2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd Kivimaki
Anyelse looking for a great camera, I know it's just after Christmas, but I need to get rid of this camera and pay off the bill.
-Todd

I'm very interested in the camcorder.
I wonder what come with the camcorder? Does it still have it original box, manual, etc?

Todd Kivimaki January 9th, 2006 09:32 PM

No only what was listed; the camera, the hood is on the camera (and lens cap), 2 big batteries, large eye piece, and charger.

Sorry no box or manual, but the manual can be downloaded, if that helps.

Lucas Rodriguez January 10th, 2006 04:00 AM

Henry,

I'm curious... I also want an lcd monitor with xy flip with good resolution for focusing purposes. What brand/models are you considering? I've read good things about the lilliputs but they seem to lack resolution...

cheers,

Lucas

Andy Peterson January 10th, 2006 07:39 AM

My XL1S for your GL2

Hello,

My XL1S is a fantastic camera and I could not ask for better picture quality.

However, I do a lot of traveling and I notice that I am attracting a lot of unwanted attention with the camera.

I mainly use this camera on the road and I hate not being able to get a shot because I don't feel safe taking the camera out. It is also fairly large which makes packing difficult.

If someone with a GL2 is looking to upgrade I am actually looking to take a step down. (how often does that happen?)

I anticipate a lot of repsonse from this thread so I am going to take the best offer.

The XL1S is in mint condition and comes with a Lowepro Commercial AW DV carrying case ($300 brand new).

Thanks.

...Andy

Andrew Todd January 10th, 2006 08:43 AM

the datavideo tlm-70, ikan7000, ikan9000, nebtek neb64h, nebtek 64h pro, tv one LM-681M, tv one LM-401, and lilliput lcds. they all flip on the X and Y.

(quoted from henry cho in a previous post)

and the xenarc 800m
alot of the in car lcds on eby claim to have the flip function

i was looking for the same thing