Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 76 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2006, 11:19 PM   #1126
Major Player

No, I think you need the DXA6 for phantom power
Old March 9th, 2006, 12:36 AM   #1127
New Boot

The DXA-4 does not have phantom power, you would need a DXA-6 or higher.
Old March 9th, 2006, 07:49 AM   #1128
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Gault
The reflector makes the forth source.
Ah, I see. Thanks. I was missing something. ;-)
Old March 9th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #1129
Regular Crew

Sony Vegas 6.0

Looking to sell my license and software for Sony Vegas 6. Asking $200.00. Totally legal and I will transfer license over to your name.
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:12 AM   #1130
Major Player

That is a really good price, especially including the 3x wide angle lens. Have the heads been professionally cleaned or replaced? I have been thinking about getting a second XL1s, but I shoot all of my footage with Sony Tapes. If I wanted to shoot with Sony tapes in the camera (I assume they have a different kind of lubrication) what would I need to do with the camera first?
Old March 10th, 2006, 04:32 AM   #1131
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Mitchell
If I wanted to shoot with Sony tapes in the camera (I assume they have a different kind of lubrication) what would I need to do with the camera first?
Play a head cleaner through it, for 10 seconds or so.
Old March 10th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #1132
New Boot

$2400

They price has gone down to $2400
Old March 10th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #1133
Major Player

WTB: Varizoom TFT Package

Hello there- Just thought I'd put this out there and see what comes back.

I'm interested in buying a Varizoom TFT monitor kit with all the accessories. Something like this: http://www.varizoom.com/products/monitors/vztftu.html

...or close to it. Have one for sale? Or something close? Please let me know and thank you!
Old March 10th, 2006, 03:39 PM   #1134
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Mitchell
That is a really good price, especially including the 3x wide angle lens. Have the heads been professionally cleaned or replaced?
The heads were cleaned about two years ago after a long docu shoot. The camera has not seen heavy use since then.

Quote:
I have been thinking about getting a second XL1s, but I shoot all of my footage with Sony Tapes. If I wanted to shoot with Sony tapes in the camera (I assume they have a different kind of lubrication) what would I need to do with the camera first?
It's not that you have to do anything in order to shoot with sony tapes, it's that using sony tapes is bad for XL cameras (and most non-sony gear) because of the wet lubricant. Wet lube tapes can gum up the heads and can necessitate repair or replacement of the heads.

If you're interested in the package feel free to send me an email at: buy.bertha.for.2grand@gmail.com

I'll have some pictures available in a few days.

Thanks for the interest!
Old March 10th, 2006, 04:58 PM   #1135
Regular Crew

Are the mic's still available?

Just wondering about the audio technica setup and if it is still available.
Old March 10th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #1136
Major Player

WTB - Premiere 6.5

Well...my long sad saga of Premiere 6.5 continues!

First, someone on this board offered me a copy for $50, I sent a M.O., and he told me he got it...and NEVER SENT THE DISCS. That was 8 months ago. Out $50 there. (the perp was Patrick Masters, btw, from Melbourne KY)

Next, another kind soul on this board, sold me a copy for $30 and actually sent me the discs. I installed...was happy...weeeehahhh!
(The kind soul was Dwain Morse!)

Then I decided to do a fresh install of windows on a new drive. In the process I formatted my old drive.

The fresh install lasted for about 2 weeks when suddenly my computer decided that it was unnatural and wrong to have a 300gig boot drive.

So I reinstalled windows on my recently formatted 80gig drive. And when I went to reinstall Premiere 6.5, the disc had disappeared. Arrhrhghfhghr! I have the case and the SmartSound disc that came with it, the serial...etc, but no 6.5 program disc. I've gone through all billion of the CDroms that I have on spindles, dug out my entire office, but the disc has disappeared. It's possible the kids ran off with it, or maybe it fell in the trash, but needless to say, I've scoured every dusty nook of my office and can't find the darned. thing.

So...it's installed on the 300gig drive that won't boot. Is there a way to manually bring that install over??? I've thought of just bringing over that registry, and trying to manually place the dll's, but I think that's gonna be a pain.

Otherwise...does anyone else have an extra copy of Premiere 6.5 they can sell?

This all happens when I have 40gigs of Wedding footage I need to edit of course!

I don't know how proper it is, but I have the case and the serial from Premiere, so perhaps a straight burn of the 6.5 disc would work, but I think that's a gray area.

If you can help, send me an email, rikert4@comcast.net

Thanks all...

Jeremiah

Last edited by Jeremiah Rickert; March 10th, 2006 at 11:21 PM.
Old March 10th, 2006, 08:44 PM   #1137
Regular Crew

For sale 1 DVX100a with full accessories and a 16X9 lens, + for $3,100.

For sale 1 DVX100a with full accessories and a 16X9 lens, + for $3,100, perhaps a little less for the right buyer.

With the two HVX200's I have no need for two DVX100a's. I have recorded 6-7 tapes with it, so it is in excellent shape, with the original box, and a copy of magic bullet. (Sorry, I'm keeping Barry's book and DVD, I only got one copy with the second DVX.) It comes with the Panasonic AG-LA7200G 16X9 lens as a package deal. (They have to go together, I have no use for the lens without the camera, and my other DVX has one on it. Besides when you see how great it shoots in 16X9 you'll be glad you bought it.) The lens was $750.00 from EVS so this is a pretty good deal for someone who might want the option of filming in 16X9 as well as 4X3. I'm also including a set of three Bower 72mm lens new over $80.00. A polarizing lens, a FDL and a UV, new in the wrapper and box. I never used them because I used the camera with the 16X9 lens from the start on "Holy War" the film I'm working on. I will also include a serviceable tripod, a Vanguard with a quick release head and a carrying case. It works OK with the DVX, but it isn't a top of the line tripod. Payment by cashiers check or cash if you are within 200 mi of Reno, or willing to come here for the exchange. Contact me here for the details, or at holywar4u@yahoo.com. I'll cover standard UPS ground shipping or Priority mail, both with insurance. UPS next day, FedEx next day etc you pay for.

David
Old March 11th, 2006, 12:17 AM   #1138
Regular Crew

e-mail sent
Old March 11th, 2006, 12:59 AM   #1139
Major Player

Upgrade Disposal

Sony VCL-HG1758 Teleconvertor 1.7X, 58mm thread.
Fits Canon XM1/2, but intended for Sony VX2000 etc. £245 new for sale at £120.

Gitzo Fluide G2380 head. £140 new, for sale at £70

LowePro Nova 5 bag. Not the current AW version, hence £15.
Old March 11th, 2006, 06:22 AM   #1140
Major Player

Jeremia

did you try contacting adobe ? If you had a legal serial number you should be able to get replacement discs from them.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds