Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 85 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2006, 06:34 PM   #1261
Inner Circle

Century 0.7x WA adapter for Canon 16x manual lens

Century 0.7x wide angle adapter for the 16x manual Canon lens.

In excellent condition. Well cared-for. This is the zoom-through version that will allow you to make use of the full 16x range of your lens.

It's a must-have item for people like me who really prefer a wider perspective for run-and-gun shooting.

It's also possible to have this item modified at Century to work with the stock servo-driven Canon lenses. Modification fee was around $100.

$400 or best offer.
Old March 21st, 2006, 06:36 PM   #1262
Inner Circle

Lectrosonic 185 systems for sale

I have two Lectrosonic 185 wireless systems. They're VHF-band systems that includes a mic base transmitter as well as two bodypack transmitters.

Two M-185 bodypack transmitters
One H-185 plug-on microphone transmitter
Two CR-185 recievers

Perfect functionality as they have been maintained on a regular basis at the Lectrosonic factory. Overall cosmetic condition is good. The only issue is that part of the markings on one of the bodypack transmitters have eroded somewhat. But otherwise the units are in great shape and work very well.

I'm asking $350 for the 3-piece set, $300 for the 2-piece set or $550 for the whole setup ... or best offer.
Old March 21st, 2006, 07:19 PM   #1263
Tourist

FS - Canon XL-1, BeachTek XLR, matte box

I just bought a brand spanking new XL-2 so now I need to unload my trusted XL-1 and accessories before my credit card statement arrives. I bought the XL-1 brand new and it is in good working condition. It does show some light scratches and scuffs, but only what you would expect from normal use. The 16x lens is clean. I will ship the camera in the original box with all the accessories it originally came with (except maybe the shoulder strap- I never used it and I still have yet to find where I “stored” it). The battery compartment shows a December 2000 manufactured date. This was a secondary camera primarily setup on a tripod for 4 channel audio capture at weddings and other events. The camera was never used as a playback deck, and I am estimating a total 250-275 hours on the heads. $1600.

BeachTek DXA-4C dual XLR adapter for the XL-1. $125

A hard black case for the XL-1. It is not a official Canon case but is precut for the XL-1, and has a rubber seal ring around the inside of the lid to protect against water. $100

Cavision 4 x 4 rotating matte box with rails and 72mm ring for the Canon XL series camera. Also includes the french flap. $425

Of course, all prices are negotiable. Email me for pictures.

Aneal Kohli
aneal@digiviewvideo.com
Old March 21st, 2006, 10:30 PM   #1264
Regular Crew

I am adding the Contour Designs Shuttlepro in my GL2 package

Here are pictures from this GL2 package:
http://www.dreamvisionstudio.com/images/gl2.zip
Old March 22nd, 2006, 01:14 AM   #1265
Major Player

WTB: Wedding Training Material DVD's/Books

If anyone has any training material they have mastered and want to pass it on I would like to buy it. Especially Mark and Trisha Von Lanken's DVDs. I would be open to anything else.

Reply or email todd@videomemoriesinc.com

Thanks,
Todd
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:51 AM   #1266
New Boot

FS: Stedicam Merlin

Well, I guess I don't have to tell you that the Merlin is like new, since it's only been out for a short period time.

I've shot with one a few times, and it's just not for me. It works as advertised, but for the type of events I shoot, my trusty tripod is just more convient. Especially since I often the lone coverage person, responsible for both video and still photos.

The only modification I made to this, was a drilled a small sink hole into the Tripod Adapter Plate. This is so that when mounting it to my bogen QR plate, I could screw it in with the set pin in place, keeping the tripod adapter from spinning.

I'll sell it for $700, buyer pays for shipping and paypal fees if you choose that method of payment.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:02 AM   #1267
Regular Crew

FS: I-O Data AVLP2 (AVel LinkPlayer)

Like new. Plays WMV HD files just fine. However it will not play WMV files created using Flip4Mac. Flip4Mac has confirmed this shortcoming. I'm a Mac user. $150 plus $15 S&H insured.
Fred Tims 631 281-3482
FTVideo@optonline.net
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:28 AM   #1268
Major Player

Whereabouts are you? I'm in the NYC metro area. I'd might be interested if we can save on Paypal and shipping.

Oh yeah, your "send message to you" is disabled in your preferences.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:41 AM   #1269
New Boot

I'm about as far away as can be.

I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.

You can email me at jimatredreefscubadotcom

I think I could do it for $725 shipped with me paying the PayPal fees.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM   #1270
Regular Crew

Okay, last price drop before it gets traded to my local used-computer store---which I'd really hate to do, mind you, but...

$950!! Buy now if not sooner!

Last edited by Al Atkinson-Sirois; March 22nd, 2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 04:56 PM   #1271
Major Player

ENG 618 shotgun mic and HHB MDP500 recorder

Cleaning out the Audio locker and have a couple of items to offer for sale.

Electrovoice ENG 618 shotgun mic. This is an excellent mic for documentary, corporate, and news because it is mounted on a K-tek carbon fiber boom that has a headphone amp and phantom on the handle. It can be used independently to survey an audio field before production begins. It is new, never used and comes with a holster for travel or wear on a belt. Asking $675.00 plus shipping. Here's the B&H ad: Http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation
More info here: http://www.electrovoice.com/Electrov.../pages/ENG-618

Also have an HHB MDP500 minidisk recorder. It has about 75 hours on it and is in excellent condition. Comes with hhb case, strap, battery caddy, and power supply. Asking $695 plus shipping. Here's the B&H ad for the deck: Http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search
More info here: http://www.hhb.co.uk/

Email if interested to: jhart3 at hotmail dot com
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:48 PM   #1272
Regular Crew

Hey everybody, monitors have been sold. Thanks, Kendal!
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:59 PM   #1273
Major Player

Do you know if it's large enough for the MA-200? If so, I've very interested...

What's the condition? Any rips or tears?

Thanks
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:09 PM   #1274
Major Player

porta brace has a rain cover, big enough for the ma-200. can't find the link right now.

greetings
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:31 PM   #1275
Major Player

For Sale: SONY AC-SQ950 AC/DC Dual M-Series Battery Charger (I.e. PDX 10 Batteries)

Hey Everyone,

I have one used SONY AC-SQ950 AC ADAPTOR CHARGER For M Series for sale - this is the best charger you can get for your PDX-10 or similar M Series powered camera. It charges batteries such as the FM30, FM50, FM70, FM71, FM90, FM91, QM71, QM91, QM71D, QM91D.

It supports the "SQ charge" quick charge feature of QM series batteries as well - this is an authentic sony charger.

Includes the dual battery charger, as well as wall AC adapter and Auto DC adapter.

Pictures available upon request -

Will be shipped from London, Ontario, Canada. Buyer pays exact shipping charges (No handling fees or anything like that).

Price: $50 CDN (~43 USD)

Thanks!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds