DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

David Comdico January 11th, 2005 11:14 PM

For Sale: Petrol Raincover for XL1/2

Item is brand new and in original packaging. Never opened or used. Must sell. $75 or best offer.

http://www.petrolbags.com/new_petrol_site/products/Cam_Protection_I/PRC-XL/PRC-XL.htm

david.comdico@verizon.net

Tony Roulston January 11th, 2005 11:49 PM

My FX1 PAL version for sale

Having shot 4 hours of tape and being very happy with the camera I find myself in the position of putting it on the market if any one is interested in making an offer.

No problem with this camera, just an asset conflict that requires that something has to go, my U/Water still gear or a HDV camera that still needs a housing yet to become available. (March is suspected due date)

Prefer a domestic (aussie) sale, but whatever?

Camera is in mint condition, storm case, spare bat and charger, sony light etc. Original box has been recycled.

Receipts available upon request.

Regards, Tony

Jimmy Diebold January 12th, 2005 01:29 AM

AG-DVC30 4 Sale - Bought January 11, 2005...

...and I will be using it this Saturday for a one day night shoot. After that I'm done and looking to sell it for a good used price.

This is the only 3-chip with nightvision. Not to mention it's great reviews on image control for a camera in it's range. You guys can do the research. I'm just here to announce a Sale.

A yet to be used Panasonic DVC30. With all original packaging parts and accesories in Fab condition. After my shoot I will update anything new or drastic changes about the camera. I reiterate this is the first and only use of the camera. Practicly brand new, I'll throw my fingerprints in for FREE.

P.S. I'm loving the camera already and debating whether I should keep it.

Backstory - This project I'm shooting requires nightvision on a 3-chip camera. This model is the only one. I couldn't find it for rent anywhere and needed it right away. So i had to buy it brand new (just today) and I intend to sell it so that I can keep shooting more portfolio projects. Congrats to those searching everywhere for a used DVC30. Mine's on the Market!!

Goodluck to all dv buyers,

Jimmy
www.dbold.tv
jimmy@dbold.tv

Robert Mann Z. January 12th, 2005 02:11 AM

message sent

Steve Crisdale January 12th, 2005 07:17 AM

Re: My FX1 PAL version for sale

<<<-- Originally posted by Tony Roulston : Having shot 4 hours of tape and being very happy with the camera I find myself in the position of putting it on the market if any one is interested in making an offer.

No problem with this camera, just an asset conflict that requires that something has to go, my U/Water still gear or a HDV camera that still needs a housing yet to become available. (March is suspected due date)

Prefer a domestic (aussie) sale, but whatever?

Camera is in mint condition, storm case, spare bat and charger, sony light etc. Original box has been recycled.

Receipts available upon request.

Regards, Tony -->>>

Perhaps we could talk turkey Tony..... I'm definitely interested, and Canberra isn't that far from Katoomba. Besides I don't have any fireworks at the moment.......

Jeff Toogood January 12th, 2005 07:47 AM

Yes this has been sold

Thanks Patrick

Zack Birlew January 12th, 2005 11:12 AM

Gosh darnit, my mother and siblings just went on a trip to Australia last week! That would have been great if they brought back an FX1 instead of the dinky t-shirts they did bring =P. Oh well. =)

Britt Pena January 12th, 2005 11:35 AM

Wanted: Canon GL1

I am looking for a Canon GL1 in great condition. I have the funds now and can make payment immediately if the right deal is out there.
Thank you

Torrey C. Harris January 12th, 2005 01:18 PM

error on price from b&H

the price at b&h is 349.95
model#DS-65CV-SB
i'm still keeping price the same though
175.00 plus shipping

torrey harris
1-225-315-6677

Michael Liebergot January 12th, 2005 01:39 PM

DVC30 for sale?

Any idea, how much and what comes with it? (XLR adapter etc.)

Michael

Ronald Lee January 12th, 2005 01:41 PM

Wtd: any old cheap consumer camera to use as a deck

Wanted: any old cheap consumer camera to use as a deck so
I don't have to wear out my PDX10.

Prefer to 1) get a Sony and 2) $100 or less.

Best,

eb7g@ shaw.ca

Alex Chan January 12th, 2005 02:46 PM

Glidecam Pro 2000 for sale

Glidecam Pro 2000 for sale, just use once, mint condition. Including box and manual. $200US.

please contact Alex
alexchanmusic@hotmail.com

Thanks

David Comdico January 12th, 2005 04:15 PM

Sold.

Thanks, Richard.

Chris Gallus January 12th, 2005 04:58 PM

Very interested as just about to order mine TODAY!
Please contact me ASAP.I have emailed you ph. details.
Thanks.

Patrick Moreau January 12th, 2005 05:23 PM

I have had many emails but no deal yet.

Considering the new heads and all of the extras, the price really is quite good, is it not?