Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 132 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 28th, 2005, 03:52 PM   #1966
Tourist

deleted... duplicate post
Old July 28th, 2005, 03:53 PM   #1967
Tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Sladek
Panasonic DVC80 has 16 (yes only sixteen) checkable hours.
All original components plus UV Filter. I'm the original owner and I've mostly shot using DV Rack, that is why the hours are very low.

Are you able to provide any other details? What else is included? Extra batteries, shotgun mic, etc?

And posting a price would help!

Notice the other request for a price? hint, hint.
Old July 28th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #1968
New Boot

Dvc 80

Can you give us a starting price?
Old July 28th, 2005, 06:20 PM   #1969
Regular Crew

lens is still for sale. $100 shipped. I do not have paypal but will accept check, money order, or local pick up with cash.
Thanks
Old July 28th, 2005, 06:46 PM   #1970
New Boot

Steadicam JR for sale

I have a mint condition Steadicam JR for sale. All stop blocks are included, 3 heavy, 3 medium and 2 small weights are included. Monitor is in great condition and the monitor cable is included. The set up and operational manuals are included also...I still have the original box to ship it in, this is a one owner and I take care of my equipment. This unit is an older model with BW monitor. $325

Thanks, George

Last edited by George Creasman; July 28th, 2005 at 07:05 PM. Reason: add information
Old July 28th, 2005, 07:07 PM   #1971
Major Player

FS: Mini35 for Canon

Well, I bought this recently and after numerous tests have simply come to realize that I just can't match the mini35 footage to the material I've already shot as well as I’d like for the film I'm working on, so I’m looking to sell it.

It’s a series 300 with the original XL1 adapter plate and the new XL2 adapter plate, which actually can be used for both the XL1s and the XL2. It also comes with a Nikon mount adapter, a PL mount adapter, an extra set of long carbon fiber extension rods, and the side mount adapter for the Canon B&W viewfinder which is needed for the XL1s but not for the XL2. Everything is in excellent condition and working great.

There is a very slight interference between the front of the camera mounting plate and the adapter plate. This was a consequence of the XL2 dimensions. I spoke with Guy over at ZGC and he explained that they take off it by machining a very small amount of the adapter plate. It’s pretty minor, and I could have done it myself but chose not to until I could use the system for my project. You can connect the camera to the condenser, but the camera mount is off just enough that you can’t screw the base of the camera in. All of this is fairly trivial, but I thought I should mention it. There are several threads related to this issue in the archives.

I shot my tests with the XL2 and it looks fabulous. The depth of field is so awesome, but I just can’t use it. I wish I could justify keeping it, but I’ve still got about 6 - 8 months before I’m done shooting the project I’m on and so it just doesn’t make sense to keep it.

Asking $5000 for everything, $4500 for just mini35 without the Nikon or PL adapters.

You can email me directly at
Matthew@Jewsfortruth.org

If you are local in the LA area, you’re welcome to check it out and I’d be happy to demo it for you.
Old July 28th, 2005, 07:41 PM   #1972
Wrangler

Still available and I'll take the first $399 and still include the free shipping!
Old July 28th, 2005, 08:20 PM   #1973
Regular Crew

can you send a picture? leonardosky77@yahoo.com and leonardo.silva@ph.yokogawa.com

where are you located? what is your last price? my sister is in CA. please reply asap.
Old July 28th, 2005, 08:36 PM   #1974
Major Player

FS: DVX100A Package (from long time member)

This was a very sad and hard realization for me to come to, but I really don't use my DVX anymore and have been editing full time professionally now for a while (my first national show airs on TLC in September :) ). Anyways, I've loved using this beauty of a camera and its amazed me since day one. I'm looking for a good home for it and would love to avoid shipping if possible. Here's what the package includes:

~ DVX100a NTSC - 1.5 yrs old with exactly 50 hours logged (never used for capturing and has only seen Sony DV tapes) with all factory extras (wireless remote, strap, boom mic holder, battery charger and factory sized 1600mAH battery). The camera doesn't have a single scratch or blemish on it except for some little rub marks where you attach it to a tripod or steadicam (the mount on my steadicam is to blame).

~ 4 Year Mack camera warranty with 2.5 yrs left and includes a free head cleaning each year (warranty IS transferrable)

~ Panasonic 5400mAH battery (lasts about 6 - 8 hours each charge)

~ Panasonic Brand hard shell case (the yellow thermodyne one, I believe it's waterproof but I never wanted to try :) )

~ Portabrace rainslicker (never was used in the rain but one day the forecast was scattered showers so we wanted to be safe)

~ UV / Haze filter (B+W)

~ Cir. Polarizer filter (B+W)

~ Fish Eye lens I made from posts on dvinfo. Works perfectly for the effect

~ Sun Shade for viewfinder I made from posts on dvinfo, works great!

~ Libec / Bescor M20 fluid head tripod

~ DVX companion DVD

PRICE: $3000

If anyone wants pictures, I'd be glad to take some and post them online here for all to see - this is being sold as a package and I'd prefer not to break any of it up -

Last edited by Bryan Roberts; July 28th, 2005 at 09:52 PM.
Old July 28th, 2005, 08:42 PM   #1975
Regular Crew

I'm interested in the camera can you tell me the hours that have been logged on the camera?
Old July 28th, 2005, 09:49 PM   #1976
Major Player

I know your selling it as a package but if the buyer doesn't want the pieces or you decide to break it up i'd like to take the 5400mAH battery, the rainslicker, and the Cir. Polarizer.
Old July 28th, 2005, 09:51 PM   #1977
Major Player

Evan, I edited my post to include that I would prefer to not break up the package if possible, sorry I meant to write that the first time. Thanks for your interest though -

Last edited by Bryan Roberts; July 29th, 2005 at 12:21 PM.
Old July 28th, 2005, 10:01 PM   #1978
Wrangler

WTB: Laptop, small

Hey guys and girls
I'm looking to buy a small laptop to use for writing and editing photos while travelling.

Must have:
Strong battery
cheap price tag
10gb+ hard drive
128mb+ RAM

All I need it for is Photoshop and Final Draft. Doesn't even need to have a built in CD drive (preferably not, cause I want it smaaaaall).

Email me with what 'cha got!

Thanks
Old July 28th, 2005, 10:20 PM   #1979
Regular Crew

Sent you an email, Tommy.
Old July 28th, 2005, 10:20 PM   #1980
Major Player

operation
98x10h
drum run
49x10
tape run
40x10
threading
168x10
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds