Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 162 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2005, 09:13 AM   #2416
Trustee

Lights For Sale!

Hiya gang:

I have a great set of lights for beginners to intermediate filmmakers. They are what I've used when I first started out. They're rugged so you won't have to worry about location shooting.

1) ACME (No not the supermarket nor the company Wile. E. Coyote likes to use) triangle lighting system still in the convenient carry box. Comes with 3 stands, 3 reflectors and in line switches. Two 500w and one 250w. E-mail me if you want photos. They work great and I just used them for three point lighting on a documentary I just shot. $30.00 (I pay shipping)

2) Three (3) hardware store 350w lights with barn doors and highly polished reflectors that you can use as clamp-on lights or you can put them on lightstands. $10.00 each including the stands. I pay shipping. I have photos for these as well.

Reach out to me at Invfraudguy@yahoo.com. I will send you photos so you see what you are buying.

Happy shopping!
Old September 10th, 2005, 01:11 PM   #2417
New Boot

monitor

Hi:

I have a Magnavox LCD TV 15in/PC MONITOR (model 15MF150V/37)

I got it last Dec. i put a 5yr.visa warr. on it

paid $400.00 for it. Just bought a bigger one and won't be using it

it, Works great very little time on it.

need $180.00

Works great in AVI MODE for editing

Please email me if interested
JOE
Old September 10th, 2005, 02:26 PM   #2418
Major Player

I sent you an email.
Old September 10th, 2005, 03:31 PM   #2419
New Boot

Anybody else?
Old September 10th, 2005, 06:44 PM   #2420
Regular Crew

No, you get just the lens in mint condition. It will work with any camera that has 58mm threads.
thanks
Old September 11th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #2421
New Boot

Reduced To $780.00. Please drop me an email if you are interested.

Darren@ExtremeShot.com
Old September 11th, 2005, 09:23 PM   #2422
Regular Crew

FS: Canon XL1 Package

This is a Canon XL-1 with Canon EF 75-300mm F4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto (no EF adapter), Gitzo G2380 Video Head, Gitzo G1220 Tripod and Pelican 1550 Case.

Everything works as the day I bought them. The viewfinder is new. There is a light scuff mark on the outside of the 16X lens from use but very minor. The optics on the 16X lens is in perfect condition. The Canon EF 75-300mm F 4-5.6 IS USM has been used twice and is in new condition. The Gitzo video head, tripod and case all have use (cosmetic wear) but otherwise works perfect. I am selling these because I just upgraded everything to the XL2 ..yahoooo. The microphone cord sheath has a split so there is tape wrapped around it and the same with the charger otherwise they work fine.

- Canon XL-1, all accessories, manual and original box
- Canon EF 75-300mm F4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto
- Gitzo G1220 Tripod
- Gitzo G2380 Video Head
- Pelican 1550 Case

Complete package .........$2,100.00

Includes UPS ground shipping.

Last edited by Bill Taka; September 11th, 2005 at 09:25 PM. Reason: forgot shipping
Old September 11th, 2005, 09:36 PM   #2423
Major Player

hi bill...

if you're ever interested in breaking this package up, i'd be interested in taking the ef lens off your hands. email me with a price if/when you're ready.

thanks...
Old September 12th, 2005, 06:31 AM   #2424
Trustee

Alot of Replies!

Thank you for all of your replies. So many people want the lights! I am trying to sell all of it so the first person who agrees to buy all gets it. Thank you again.
Old September 12th, 2005, 07:55 AM   #2425
Trustee

I have a PV-DV953 with a Beachtek DXA-6 and more batteries than you could possibly need...

I will be unable to respond to this message until October.
Old September 12th, 2005, 07:58 AM   #2426
New Boot

Interested in a Canon GL2 package trade? For just the Canon XL1.. not the added accessories.
Old September 12th, 2005, 10:47 AM   #2427
New Boot

FS The Ultimate Canon XL1S Package w/ FireStore FS1

FS The Ultimate Canon XL1S Package

A complete Canon XL1S DV Camera for sale with many extras! First, the XL1S is in perfect condition. It was used professionally for 2 years and has approximately 220 hours use. The rig was cleaned at a Canon service center at 125 hours. All functions are in perfect working condition and there are no scratches or other defects. The following list of accessories is included in the firm $2500 asking price:

1. Marshall V-LCD4-PRO 4" LCD Monitor (2 inputs) Includes 7” sun hood, ¼” mount, AC adaptor that accepts Canon batteries, AC adaptor.
2. Canon CH910 Dual Battery Charger.
3. Canon MA100 2 Ch. XLR Audio adaptor.
4. Canon CA910 Charger/AC adaptor.
5. Canon WLD 3000 Remote Control.
6. Canon VL-10li Video Light
7. (2) Canon BP-945 batteries
8. (1) Canon BP-930 battery
9. (1) Canon BP-941 battery
10. Canon 420 EX Speedlight w/ FA 200 adaptor and cable (very cool when taking production stills)
11. Tiffen 72mm Soft FX #1
12. Tiffen 72mm Black Diffusion ½
13. Tiffen 72mm Clear
14. Crystal Optics 72mm F-DL
15. Crystal Optics 72mm UV
16. Crystal Optics 72mm PL
17. Azden SGM 2X microphone w. mount
18. Porta Brace Bag (not intended as a shipping case for XL1S, it is a padded bag that the camera fits in and I use to transport to shoots. I would not recommend this bag to ship the camera in or to protect in rough conditions)
19. Videonics FireStore FS-1. Record direct to your supplied Firewire HD. An 80 gig drive can record up to 6 hours, cables also included!
20. All operating manuals.

This package will ship in two boxes in US for approximately $75. I have pictures available of all the items for serious buyers only. I will accept personal checks but would prefer a money order or bank check in order for funds to clear quickly and then I can ship out to you.
Contact: Leo Mahoney at leo153@adelphia.net with any questions.

Last edited by Leo Mahoney; September 13th, 2005 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Item added
Old September 12th, 2005, 01:01 PM   #2428
Regular Crew

Fair price for g4 powerbook laptop?

I'm looking to sell my G4 and am wondering what a fair price range would be that I should look toward selling it? If anyone could aid me, or would be willing to make an offer themselves, I'm open

Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB
Mac OS 10.4, Tiger
1.25 GHz
Screen Size: 15 inches
Memory (RAM): 256 MB
Condition: Used

Have had this laptop computer for 1 year with light use (purchased July '04). Re-installed OSX and included iLife: iMovie HD, Garage Band, iDVD5, and iTunes.

The O and 0 keys are gone, and the side has a bit of a nick, though it doesnt effect operation. The laptop works flawlessly, just can be cleaned up a bit (dust and specs under the keys, etc...)

The case only has some slight signs of wear, as I said, but nothing really that noticeable, minor scratches. The screen is completely flawless. No dead pixels, or weird lighting issues. The battery still holds a good charge.

Sale includes the powerbook + standard accessories, AC adapter, mouse, and ethernet cable. I have a carrying case and a few other accessories back home as well. I don't have the original papers or box.
Old September 12th, 2005, 05:47 PM   #2429
Major Player

FS: Sennheiser and Audio Technica mics

Selling my Sennheiser MKH70 shotgun setup. The mic is mint and comes with the wooden box, the foam windscreen and a full Sennheiser blimp setup including shockmount, zeppelin, and windshield. Eveything is in excellent condition and works perfect, though the zeppelin has a very small hole on the rear end cap and has had some very minor glue fixes. Asking $1650 for everything including shippping. Will sell the mic and blimp setup separately. $1250 for the mic and $500 for the blimp setup.

Will send pics upon request

Also selling an Audio Technica AT825 Stereo X-Y mic. Includes the case, windscreen and stereo XLR cable. Mic is like new. Asking $250 including shipping.
Old September 12th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #2430
Regular Crew

FS: XL-1 Body + Basic Accessories

Hello, All.

I have an XL-1 in very good condition that I've kept as a backup body to my XL-1S. The only thing is, I haven't used it much as a backup and I'm not doing as much dual camera work as I thought I might.

This is the complete body only (sorry, no lens) plus basic accessories. Pickup a lens in this forum and you're ready to go.

* XL-1 body, Body Cap, Viewfinder, and Factory Mic.
* CA-900 Power Adapter and DC-900 DC Coupler. (Factory)
* SP-1-- Shoulder Pad. (Factory)
* WL-D2000 Wireless Controller. (Factory)

The last time I used it was two months ago when I shot a split screen helicopter night vision video with the both the XL-1 and and XL-1S mounted side by side on custom rig (see www.henry1.com for video)

I'm not sure what this package is worth without the lens so I'm entertaining offers. Go to my website for my email address (recently changed due to too much SPAM) www.ericlian.com.

I'm happy to answer any questions or take some pics and post to my website if necessary. USA only please.

Thanks for looking,

-Eric

Last edited by Eric Lian; September 13th, 2005 at 06:42 PM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds