Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 209 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2005, 01:09 PM   #3121
Major Player

Jon, I sent you a personal e-mail. Let me know on the boards if you got it and want to get the item. Thanks.
Old November 8th, 2005, 01:10 PM   #3122
Major Player

Colin,

The B&H list price that you quote is actually significantly higher than what they charge you when you call and order. The final price for both pieces with cases and windscreens is just over $1,400.

No offense Colin, but since you are unknown and this is your very first post on this forum, I just want to make sure all the information is here.
Old November 8th, 2005, 01:47 PM   #3123
New Boot

WTS: Panasonic NV-GS100K

I should probably give some backstory on why I want to sell my baby.

I first found out about the GS100K from this board when I was originally looking to purchase a camera. Now, my financial aid for school has dried up and I need to finish one last semester. In order to afford that I need to sell my camera.

I also haven't used it much at all, in fact, in the time I've owned it, I used it for maybe a few hours. It's in mint condition. The only fault to it is the adapter used to recharge the batteries. The recharge function works. The function that doesn't work is the feature to plug it into the camera to power the camera from an outlet.

As you can see in the title, it's a Panasonic NV-GS100K. You can some information on it here: http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content...p-06-09-03.htm

There's also more info about this camera in the Panasonic Assistant series threads. You can also email me at bankholdx@comcast.net for even more information.

This will ship with the box and any accessories and manuals that came with the camera. I also printed out the manual for the Panasonic DV953 as it's functionally the same, but the GS100K is a better model and a step below the GS400. I'm asking $700 plus S&H. E-mail me or post here if you wish to purchase or work out another offer.
Old November 8th, 2005, 03:50 PM   #3124
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Brown
Jon, I sent you a personal e-mail. Let me know on the boards if you got it and want to get the item. Thanks.

I didn't get it. Email jon@trulux.com
Old November 8th, 2005, 04:45 PM   #3125
Regular Crew

oops, sorry about that, I forgot that they had the whole "email me a lower price" thing going on. I'm not looking to get anywhere near that number, I'd really rather trade it for something I need, but if no one is interested in that, I'd sell it for super cheap. It really is a great mic setup, I use my other ck69 set all the time and it gets a nice clean sound. I realize I'm a new guy here and I don't want to piss anyone off. Sorry.

-Colin
Old November 9th, 2005, 07:54 AM   #3126
Go Cycle

Heck.....my VX and my dog were more loyal than my first wife.
Old November 9th, 2005, 08:49 AM   #3127
Trustee

Dropping the Price!

$2,400 for the above.

Or Best Offer. Great deal here for a budding college filmmaker.
Old November 9th, 2005, 09:20 AM   #3128
Regular Crew

Hugh,

I've offered to purchase Martys XL2 package but haven't heard anything so he could have changed his mind, I don't know. If he has changed his mind, I'll take your XL1s. I can't say 100% for sure yet though until I hear from Marty. 2400 is a great deal for what you are selling BTW.

Obviously if someone else comes along then sell the camera to them.

Thanks
Dennis
Old November 9th, 2005, 09:49 AM   #3129
Wrangler

Craig, I tried emailing you but got a bounce-back. Got another email address?
Old November 9th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #3130
Trustee

Hiya Dennis

Dear Dennis:

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, it kind of is a good price especially since I'm no shyster and the stuff works flawlessly. When I purchased the XL1s I thought I would be changing lenses like I chain my underwear. Apparently, that wasn't the case and besides, it makes a better movie/documentary making camera then a wedding videography camera.. Oh well. But to sweeten the deal I threw in all the extras. So you are on the top of my list. Reach out if and when you are ready. Where are you located?
Old November 9th, 2005, 10:56 AM   #3131
Trustee

Dennis,
I never got your email......can you resend or did you send me a private message via dvinfo?

I was about to post to ebay and before I clicked on the final button I checked back here! Thanks god I did!

Let me know!

Edit: I just sent you an email from your profile. It has my email in it. Hopefully we can get in touch. I am holding off on the ebay auctiion until I hear from you.
Old November 9th, 2005, 11:01 AM   #3132
Trustee

Dennis....I sent you an email. Sorry. Been busy! Ooops!
Old November 9th, 2005, 11:04 AM   #3133
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Hudzik
Dennis,
I never got your email......can you resend or did you send me a private message via dvinfo?

I was about to post to ebay and before I clicked on the final button I checked back here! Thanks god I did!

Let me know!

Edit: I just sent you an email from your profile. It has my email in it. Hopefully we can get in touch. I am holding off on the ebay auctiion until I hear from you.
I sent an email via the send an email function from dvinfo.

If you want just give me a call 601.953.3656 or email drester at rustyfingers dot com

THANKS !
Old November 9th, 2005, 12:00 PM   #3134
Regular Crew

Varizoom VZ-TFT 5.6-Inch Camera Mountable LCD Monitor

The monitor is still in 10/10 condition and works as new. There are NO problems, NO marks straches etc.

Item Includes:
- VA-VZ702M Battery with Charger Package for TFT Varizoom Monitors
- VZ-CC Carry Case with Straps - for LCD Monitors
- Varizoom SUN HOOD SHADE f/5.6" LCD Monitors
- Varizoom VariZoom VZ-Shoe Swivel Shoe Camera Mount

The VZ-TFT is a high quality 5.6 inch LCD monitor. The fast refresh response of the VZ-TFT prevents streaking of the video image. Ideal for camcorder mounting, desktop viewing or anywhere that a compact, lightweight, high quality monitor is needed.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Price:$300
Old November 9th, 2005, 12:07 PM   #3135
Regular Crew

Marty and I got in touch so I'm getting the XL2 from him. Sorry.

Still a great deal !

Dennis
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds