Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 28 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2005, 12:47 AM   #406
Regular Crew

Hi Todd -

I'm selling a VX-2000 with a beachtek adapter and wide angle converter.

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...200#post275200

Cheers-

Zac
Old February 15th, 2005, 12:52 AM   #407
Still Motion

how much are you looking to get - i think that is the most important thing. this is what im looking for.
Old February 15th, 2005, 12:53 AM   #408
Major Player

darn, why didn't you post this last week. I Was in Seattle over the weekend.
Old February 15th, 2005, 12:57 AM   #409
Regular Crew

<<<-- Originally posted by Patrick Moreau : how much are you looking to get - i think that is the most important thing. this is what im looking for. -->>>

Oops! Meant to put that in my previous post which I'll update now. I'm asking $2000 for the whole deal.

Cheers -

Zac
Old February 15th, 2005, 01:12 AM   #410
New Boot

Oh.. my bad.
Old February 15th, 2005, 01:32 AM   #411
Regular Crew

FS - VX-2000 with Lots of extras including wide angle and Beachtek

I'm selling my VX-2000 with lots of extras. Here's what you get in addition to the camera.

1 - A Beachtek audio input box. Adds 2 xlr inputs to the camera. I never shoot without it. (~ $170 new)

2 - A Century Optics wide angle converter. Premiere glass. Full zoom-through capabilities. Retails for over $500 - plus the lens shade that retails for $150.

3 - A super long life Sony battery in addition to the standard battery. It provides over 6 hours of shooting time when fully charged!

4 - A Sony battery charger both AC/DC with cigarette car adapter. Charge your batteries on the go, or power your camera directly.

A few things you should know: I have a Sony MiniDV deck that I use to capture my footage (not for sale or included here). But it means that the servos on this camera aren't burnt out from excessive fast forwarding and rewinding.

I have all the original packing boxes and materials for the camera and spare charger. I also have most of the original receipts. Of course, the camera's remote control will be included as well. This camera has been very well cared for.

Asking $2000 for the entire package.
Old February 15th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #412
Tourist

Re: Panasonic DVC30 New Demo Warranty

This has now been listed on ebay

<<<-- Originally posted by Lloyd Freidus : Panasonic DVC30 Proline 3-chip camcorder. $1650.00 Plus $30.00 shipping inc. insurance.

Packed with new accesories as originally supplied by Panasonic.
email me LFREIDUS at YAHOO.COM with questions. -->>>
Old February 15th, 2005, 04:02 PM   #413
Regular Crew

FS: Sony DSR-11 DVCAM/MiniDV deck

Sony DSR-11 DVCAM / mini- DV Compact Player/Recorder VTR

Asking $1,200 EDIT: includes free insured shipping

Like New Mint condition
Very Low Hours
Instruction Manual
Remote Control and AC adapter

Original Boxing
Original owner; purchased just 6 months ago

I'm selling because I'm now shooting everything in HDV and I've got no need for this deck anymore. It has been a great deck, I've only used it at home. No hard production work. It sits in the very same place as the day I unpacked the box.

Features
The Sony DSR-11 DVCAM player/recorder can be easily integrated into your existing non-linear editing system. Providing basic VTR functions, the deck features Firewire connectivity and NTSC and PAL compatibility. This makes the DSR-11 a powerful and cost effective solution to computer based editing systems.

DVCAM / DV Play and Record
DVCAM is Sony's professional version of the ubiquitous DV format. DVCAM offers better picture quality, superior multigenerational dubbing quality and greater dynamic range in its audio section. DV offers longer recording duration and less expensive tape stock prices. The DSR-11 will play and record in both formats letting the user choose which features are most significant to the final product.

NTSC and PAL Compatibility
Though the DSR-11 will not convert one signal to the other, the machine will play and record in both NTSC and PAL standards. When recording through the analog input, the switch on the back of the unit must select the proper color standard. When recording from the digital input, the machine recognizes the standard automatically.

i.LINK Interface
The DSR-11 is equipped with a 4-pin i.LINK connection. This connection allows easy duplication of entire tapes as well as one-cable digital transfer of audio, video, and command signals to a connected VTR or PC. When downloading video via the i.LINK connection, you can also copy the timecode from a non-VTR source such as video that has been edited on a PC.

Auto Repeat Feature
When set to Auto Repeat the DSR-11 can repeatedly play back a program. Just after the DSR-11 reaches the end of the tape, the first complete blank portion, or the first index point, it automatically rewinds and repeats playback of the segment.

Wired Remote Compatibility
The DSR-11 is equipped with LANC (Control L) and Control S connectivity. Several control components work with LANC providing basic machine control for a linear edit situation. The DSRM-20 jog shuttle remote will attach to the DSR-11 via the Control S connection.

Interested?
please e-mail me at ericjames@expertmagic.com

Thanks,
Eric James
Old February 15th, 2005, 07:14 PM   #414
Major Player

Sony HDR-FX1 w/accessories for sale

Purchased 11/30/04 from B&H. Less than 2 hours record time.
Includes:

HDR-FX1 Camcorder w/included accessories
Tiffen 72mm UV protector filter
Sony AC-V700 external AC Adapter/Charger
Sony NP-F770 Battery (4400 mah)

Paid over $3800.00. Everything is just like new all original packaging.

$3250.00 or best offer including ground shipping. I will include a Portabrace Carry-On case for free.

email proimage@charter.net or call me at 828-667-2691
Old February 16th, 2005, 02:22 AM   #415
Regular Crew

DVX100 Digital Video Camera With Extras

DVX100 w/ all accessories and manual.
camera hours: 20 (only used highest quality Panasonic MQ tapes)

I am including a KATA bag ($100 value), 4 extra batteries (three 4 hour batteries and one 2 hour for ALL day shooting, valued at over $150), a multi-coated polarizing filter and UV filter (both valued at ~$70) and a cleaning kit ($20 value). A mack warrantee with a few years is left on it as well. I also have a mint Century .7x wide angle lens for $575 (retails for $700 + shipping).

I am selling for $2600 local to San Diego, CA. $2650 shipped.

The camera was only used occasionally for a few shoots and as a backup cam for larger productions. The only fault on the camera is that the LCD door does not snap entirely shut but works *perfectly* (look here for picture: ) and there is a little scuff mark on the rear side. These have NO effect on the cameras performance/functionality at all. I have babied this camera and taken very good care of it. contact me for more info: voodoo1694@hotmail.com
Old February 16th, 2005, 06:58 AM   #416
Trustee

John, would you be willing to sell the UV filter seperately? If so, please email me......chris.murphy@willowstudios.com

Thanks
Old February 16th, 2005, 11:56 AM   #417
Regular Crew

Camera package has sold!

Thank you.
Old February 16th, 2005, 11:57 AM   #418
Regular Crew

Camera package sold.

Thank you!

Zac
Old February 16th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #419
Regular Crew

<<<-- Originally posted by Zachary Fink : Hi Todd -

I'm selling a VX-2000 with a beachtek adapter and wide angle converter.

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...200#post275200

Cheers-

Zac -->>>

Camera package sold.
Old February 16th, 2005, 01:54 PM   #420
Still Motion

Various things before they go to ebay

I'm going around and starting to collect some thing that will be going on ebay but until then I wanted to take a chance here and possibly sell a couple things for a little less but save some time.

Pics available for everything. Some items i'm not completely sure about so feel free to ask me to look for something specific if you have questions.

Manfrotto 115 3D head - for photo. Looks liek great condition, allows 360 degree rotation on horizontal and vertical plane, not quick release but has an oversized mounting platform. Holds up to 11 lbs. $25US shipped in north America

Manfrotto 200 video head. Really couldn't find any information on this. I do have pics though. Not sure if it is fluid or not, I didn't want to disassemble my tripod to test it. Has quick release with a plastic plate, not the original manfrotto one. $25US shipped in North America

Blue ipod mini. Comes with unused earbuds, firewire charger and belt clip. Still has great battery life and virtually scratch free. $200US shipped. This is a better deal for Canadians who have to pay more for a mini new. Would consider trade for an iriver with line input plus cash depending on model.

Shoulder stabilizer. Kind of a home made design put together from various part I bought. Allows two handed use for better stabilization, one hand right in front and one to the left. Adds an extra one or two shoes to mount a wireless mic receiver, light and what not. Customizable in that the handle positions and shoe positions can be rearranged. I had it setup with a quick release plate on the bottom so i could throw the whole unit on my tripod and use as it. The unit itself is not quick release. Pics would probably better explain this one. $165US shipped.

Manfrotto Art 127 dolly. Has levers with legs on the ends to lift it up so the wheels do not touch. You can find more info online. Not sure if the wheels are original (have pics) but I do know that the original style of wheels can be purchase for $10 at a hardware store and installed easily if they were desired. Rolls well, never used myself, bought in a package deal that I couldn't seperate. $65US shipped.

Small AC light setup. 250W light that features full on off down to 1/8th power. Never used as I bought in a package of three. Brand new tungsten halogen bulb as well. Built in fuse with replacement fuse as well. Comes in plastic with box. Also a white umbrella (also new) and a colortran light stand that is well built and goes up to about 12' it looks like (not exactly sure as my room isn't high enough). Great small and affordable light for video and photo. 165US shipped for everything.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds