DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Rolland Elliott January 4th, 2005 09:46 AM

FOR SALE $450 Pinnacle Studio Liquid Ed.6.0 & Productivity pack RETAILS FOR $1000

http://www.videoguys.com/pinnacle.htm

Sells the same items for $1,000. I am asking $450 for my brand new, all boxes, manuals and original CD's that are unregistered, set of software. I will even throw in two training CD's that I bought for $50.

I am a still photographer who thought about getting into wedding videography, but just don't have the time right now for doing this editing and will be farming it out that is why I am selling.
I accept visa/mastercard/paypal/moneyorder/cashierscheck.

You can contact me @ portraits@carolina.rr.com or 704-504-3528

Pinnacle Liquid Edition 6
Introducing Pinnacle Liquid Edition™ version 6, the most powerful and comprehensive editing solution available today.
Liquid Edition is more powerful and accessible than ever with familiar new interface options and transparent interoperability with Pinnacle's Studio. In addition to all of the strong editing features that professionals demand and require, Liquid Edition delivers native real-time HDV editing, SmartRT real-time power, SmartEDIT multi-format native editing, advanced audio tools and DVD authoring, all within a single highly intuitive interface.
1,000's of Real-time SD & HD Effects with SmartRT
Pinnacle Liquid Edition offers an incredible amount of real-time compositing and effects to bolster, not hamper your creative workflow. Up to 10 streams with real-time effects including 2D, true 3D, advanced color correction and chroma/luma key effects to name just a few.

All-format Editing from SD to HD with SmartEDIT
Liquid now includes SmartEDIT with expanded native support for just about any SD and HD format (DV, MPEG-2 IBP, MPEG-2 I Frame, HDV and even uncompressed) in the same timeline. This eliminates the need for untimely and damaging transcoding for HDV output and DVD authoring.

Integrated DVD Authoring
Create wizard based DVD/VCD/SVCD with motion menus, motion buttons and automatic links using the same intuitive easy to use interface directly from the Liquid timeline. Over 40 templates are provided to get you started. Furthermore, Liquid SmartEDIT's native MPEG-2 IBP editing eliminates the need for time-consuming renders at the output stage.

Advanced Multicam Support
Now even the most complex multi-camera productions can be edited in a breeze with Liquid's new powerful resolution independent Multicam feature.

Liquid Edition 6 w/ FREE Training CD $499.95

Pinnacle Production Pack

Complete Suite of Production tools to make Liquid even more powerful!!

Commotion Pro
Targeted at motion graphics professionals, broadcast graphics professionals, independent film makers and editors looking for touch-up tools for moving images, Commotion Pro delivers integration of raster-based image editing with a comprehensive compositing system suited to the growing base of independent filmmakers.
Hollywood FX Pro
Create stunning 3D transitions, titles and animation effects with Pinnacle Hollywood FX Pro version 5, the powerful creative tool for Pinnacle Edition, Pinnacle Studio and Pinnacle Liquid Systems. Packed with over 400 exciting 3D effects and transitions, Pinnacle Hollywood FX Pro version 5 gives you more creative freedom than any other application in its class.
Impression DVD Pro
Impression DVD-Pro is everything you need to create compelling, interactive, professional DVD titles! Its as intuitive as it is complete in professional features; including eight audio tracks, 32 subtitle tracks, unlimited menus, Hollywood-style motion menus, multi-angle titles, Dolby Digital support and more! Impression DVD-Pro – make a lasting Impression!
TitleDeko Pro
TitleDeko Pro is a software-based character generator for both Avid and Adobe editing systems. TitleDeko Pro provides features designed to enhance non-linear video productions. Controls exist to adjust color, texture, gradient, scaling, skewing, kerning, leading, justifying and rotation. TitleDeko Pro will create rolls, crawls and reveals. Additional features include type on a curve, spell checker, unlimited layering and unlimited undo.

Pinnacle Production Pack $499.95

http://www.dvcreators.net/products/edps.html

• What is Liquid Edition PowerStart? $49.95
The Liquid Edition PowerStart course is a self-paced hands-on learning experience on 2 CD-ROMs unlike anything else in the world. The unique thing about the PowerStart course is, unlike any manual, book, DVD or video, with PowerStart you are actually completing a video project yourself, hands-on, in Liquid Edition, from the very beginning, step-by-step in our amazing, next-generation "chunkalized" learning environment.
As you build the tutorial project, a comedy short/commercial for "Attracto-Shades", you'll gain a rock solid understanding of the essentials of creating video with Liquid Edition from capturing footage from tape through editing, titles, music and audio mixing all the way through delivering your project on tape, DVD and the web.

Pete Wilie January 4th, 2005 12:29 PM

Sell Productivity Pack separately?

Rolland,

I already have LE6. Would you be interested in selling the Productivity Pack and the Training CDs separately? If so, how much?

Are the training CDs the "PowerStart" by DVCreators.net?
If so, I have this already, and it is for LE 5.5 unfortunately.
If not, please provide a link for the training CDs.

Thanks,
Pete

Bradley D. Theiss January 4th, 2005 12:33 PM

JVC DV-5000U W/ FIRESTORE and all sorts of accessories for sale!

I have the following items available AS A PACKAGE!

Here is a list of the items, (which are only 5-6 months old) along with their average retail price according to B&H.

DV-5000U w/ viewfinder and fujinon 14x lens - $4,995

Videonics Firestore DR-DV5000 40GB direct to disk recorder w/ anton bauer gold battery plate - 2,199.95

KATA Rain cover for DV-5000 - $129.95

Anton Bauer Titan Twin Rapid recharger - $534.95

2 Anton Bauer HYtron 50's - $500.00

Porta Brace CO-BB Carryon Camera Case - $329.95

Total Retail Price: $8,689.80

I WILL SELL THE WHOLE PACKAGE FOR ONLY $6,500!!!

Email me with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Thanks and have a great day!

Patrick Moreau January 4th, 2005 05:07 PM

To reply to the inquires, this is about $3500US for the whole package. Also forgot to mention there is a set of really nice filters in there.

Dan Lahav January 4th, 2005 06:06 PM

price drop - $80

Abby Linne January 4th, 2005 06:33 PM

Seeking DVX100 or 100A

Hi there. I'm looking for a DVX100 or 100A. Let me know what price you are selling for. Thanks a lot!

-Abby Linne
AEL237@nyu.edu

Jimmy McKenzie January 4th, 2005 07:55 PM

Hi Patrick,
You will likely get more activity at auction rather than here, but I could be wrong. If you do list at the unnamed auction you can say so here, but posting auction numbers and links is not allowed.

Bon chance!

David Davis January 4th, 2005 08:14 PM

The lens, mattebox, lights and reflector are sold.

Charles Papert January 5th, 2005 12:36 AM

Welcome, David, glad you made it! Congrats on the sales.

Dan Lahav January 5th, 2005 02:09 AM

Alright it's up on ebay if anyone is interested...

Patrick Moreau January 5th, 2005 09:00 AM

Thanks Jimmy. It has now been posted on ebay (That is okay to say, right?).

Please contact me if you would like the auction number or more info.

Patrick

Lisa Larson January 5th, 2005 11:16 AM

Here are pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/bigcaat/camera_side2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/bigcaat/package.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/bigcaat/runtime.jpg

Will Boggs January 5th, 2005 04:20 PM

DV Goodies for sale

Mikemuff windscreen for PD150 mic or other short shotguns (fits over a foam screen no longer than 3.5 to 4 inches long), brand new condition, $30 including Priority Mail to you.

Tiffen 58mm UV filter with plastic case, perfect condition, $10 including Priority Mail to you.

Promax TurboMAX/ATA-33 PCI card for Macs, perfect condition/works, $10 including Priority Mail to you.

"Shooting Digital" book by Marcus Van Bavel, 195 pages includes info on DV to film transfers and shooting with the DVX100, like new, $20 including Priority Mail to you.

Winstead (Production Furnature Maker) Rack Mountable (single space) multi-plug strip, great condition, six outlets/breaker switch, $25 including shipping to you.

"Final Cut Pro for Macintosh" Visual Quickpro Guide book by Lisa Brenneis, great condition, for FCP 1 and 1.25 but the fundamentals still apply to newer versions, $10 (basically to cover shipping costs--would rather someone get use out of it instead of tossing in the trash).

Griffin iMic audio adaptor, great condition, stereo input/output to USB, 24 bit AD, $15 including Priority Mail to you.

Studio1Productions XLPRO XLR adaptor, great condition, mounts/works with just about any DV cam that has a mini jack mic input, two XLR inputs with level control, ground lift switch, $55 including Priority Mail to you.

Email for photos of anything. I take money orders (USPS only), or Pay-Pal. Please contact me via email for any questions.

Will Boggs
dustbowl@wilnet1.com

Steve Gooderham January 5th, 2005 05:48 PM

Tiffen Steady Stick

I have a brand new Tiffen Steady Stick model SS3C. This item is unused and in it's original packaging. It was purchased from Canon for use with an XL1S and similar camera up to 30lbs weight.

Cost incl tax and shipping was $167.62 I would like at least $100 for it.

Steve G

Ryan Nowosielski January 5th, 2005 07:20 PM

here's the auction on ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3865344477

had to list it due to no real bids via here and other sites.