Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 31 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2005, 11:53 AM   #451
Major Player

Price reduced again (final time!): $3000 plus shipping or $3250 plus shipping with CSI system 15 Daiwa tripod.
Old February 21st, 2005, 12:02 PM   #452
Major Player

He has sold both cameras
Old February 21st, 2005, 01:18 PM   #453
Major Player

Jim,

Is this still available?

(Also, I sent you email)

Thanks,

Vence Vida
Old February 21st, 2005, 01:42 PM   #454
Major Player

fs hhb tc dat , senheiser mkh60 , vdb boom , schoeps

HHB tc dat with ms matrix , 3 batteries ( new cells) , remote control ,
ps-charger , hhb hard case portabrace bag and big front pouch
good working condition , except 2 things
the battery mechanism don't work so the battery insides holds by the door
only and there is a crack on rca outputs plastic
the unit could be send to hhb London for maintenance and checking and that
to you , I would pay the overall maintenance
the price for the unit is 3400$ with hhb service or 3000 without
the unit works very well with out any problem in the way it is now
picture up request.

Senheiser mkh 60 in excellent condition 950 alone , 1050 with 2 point
rycote suspension
vdb boom 805 ( 370 cm)+ 100 cm extantion

Schoeps ccm4 s wit 15 fit cable - in excellent condition 850$
Schoeps vms 52 preamp ms matrix -new condition ( internal battery or 9-16 v
ext dc ) 550 $
Old February 21st, 2005, 03:33 PM   #455
Major Player

Videonics MXPro 4-camera switcher mixer for sale..

I am selling a MIGHT-AS-WELL-BE-BRAND-NEW Videonics MXPro NTSC video 4-camera mixer. If you are an event/wedding shooter or want to mix live video at a church, etc. then this is the unit for you. $950 OBO

What do I mean by "Might as well be brand new"? Well, I bougfht this puppy brand spankin' new for about $1200 bucks. I had the notion that I would be doing live gigs for one of my my companies ( www.StompShow.com ). I installed the mixer in my portable rack case, wired it up perfectly, had everything ready to go.....and guess what....I haven't done a single event with it!! MAN! Ya see, most of my inventory is sent to me from others who shoot the events, so I decided to give up on doing live gigs myself. So now I am stuck here with a pretty much brand new MXPro that has never been used in a live event. We an identical one at my church ( www.polcf.org ) and I was the one who set it up there. That is the reason I bought my own, because I know it well and know how good the video is with it. I have tested mine, and everything is perfect.....just never used it. If this puppy had a 'hourly usage meter' on it, it would probably say "1 HOUR" at most. I am a Motion Picture Producer, and if you want to know more about me (to verify I am no sham seller), you can visit my production company at www.BeOut.com or visit my personal site at www.ShannonRawls.com.

YOU GET EVERYTHING THIS COMES WITH AS A NEW UNIT. The manual, the original registration card, the VHS instruction video, the unit itself, the power supply. You even get the original Videonics MXPro box it was shipped to me in!

I'll pay for the shipping if you live in the U.S. *smile* $950 is fair don't ya think? Make me an Offer. I will accept the BEST one. *smile*

Trust me....if you're looking to buy one of these...don't buy a new one...just buy mine, it's basically new also. If you have any questions, call me at my office toll free, 1-800-97-BEOUT (1-800-972-3688) I take PAYPAL from verified paypal users. I take cash (you can come pick it up, i live in Los Angeles). I take Money orders and Cashier Checks. Payment must be submitted immediately after winning this auction.

It has the following special features:

Superb Video Quality–To insure highest video quality, MXPro uses 10-bit (4:2:2) video technology for Y/C application, and 8-bit (4:2:2) for Composite applications.

Four input Synchronized Switcher–MXPro provides four input channels. This makes MXPro useful in live production settings where up to four cameras or other sources might be in use. MXPro synchronizes the inputs, so picture disruptions do not occur when switching between sources. Each channel has a composite video input, a Y/C video input, and a set of stereo audio inputs.

Pictures-in-pictures (PIPs)–PIP allows multiple pictures to share the screen in the various configurations. For example, one source might take the entire background while another image appears inside a separate, smaller window, both sharing the screen at the same time. You can use up to 16 images in a PIP configuration.

Effects Generator–Use a variety of effects to enhance a source or transition between sources. Select from over 500 effects, including natural shapes (diamonds, stars, and so forth), fancy edges, and borders. And, you can build your own custom menu for quick access to those effects you use most often.

Time base Corrector (TBC)–MXPro automatically corrects the output’s time base. MXPro stabilizes the output signal even when the input sources are not stable.

Chroma Key–Keying replaces parts of one picture with another, based on their color.

Frame Synchronizer and Digital Video Mixer–Mix any two input sources together using a variety of transitions—wipes, dissolves, flips, and so forth. With the frame synchronizer you can mix independent video signals.

Compose–MXPro provides a video painting system you can use to combine video stills, color shapes, and moving video on one screen. You can create a screen that contains a video still of a football coach (with surrounding red border), combined with a moving video of the players in action on the field.

Audio mixer–MXPro provides basic audio control. You can change the sound along with the video, or play a constant sound while the video plays. Audio can come from a video source or from external audio devices.

Connectivity–MXPro provides multiple video/audio outputs, including two Y/C Program outputs, two composite Program outputs, one composite Preview output, one set of stereo audio outputs, and a Headphone output.

Joystick–The joystick gives you fine control over color adjustments and positioning of PIP(picture-in-picture), compose, and the chroma key cursor.

Color Correction–Apply true RGB color correction to any or all input sources. Color correction parameters can be set separately for each channel.

Input Effects–Apply special effects such as flips, mosaics, and others to the signals coming in from any input source.

Old February 21st, 2005, 04:44 PM   #456
New Boot

Torrey,
I am looking for one of these, but we just bought the dual 2.5 G5 and won't be able to budget for one of these for about another month (minimum).
If you still have it by then get in touch with me at joshcplus@gmail.com
Regards
Old February 21st, 2005, 04:45 PM   #457
Major Player

quick fyi

Hi Shannon,

Chris might chime in on this but just so you are aware:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...&threadid=5772
Old February 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM   #458
Obstreperous Rex

Yup, I'm afraid that's correct, we don't do Ebay auctions here, sorry.

This decision was made a couple of years ago at the request of our members... auction listings tend to clog the board and get in the way of other members' for-sale listings, so we want to keep it dedicated to for-sale listings only. Our take on it is, this board is an alternative to Ebay, some folks prefer not to bother with auctions from a selling point of view or a buying point of view. Auction listings really don't need any help getting noticed; since Ebay is the largest auction site in the world... so we ask our members not to list auctions here and to keep this board reserved for true non-auction, for-sale items only.

Normally we move auction listings out of here, but we'll let Shannon's remain for now, if for no other reason than to let our folks be aware of this policy. Much respect,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old February 21st, 2005, 06:23 PM   #459
Tourist

I have adjusted the price a little to try and come more in line with the competitive nature of the US market. This is a mark down from what the head would cost retail in Australia.
Old February 21st, 2005, 08:02 PM   #460
Major Player

SHANNON <---- Im' learnin' I'm learnin'! *smile*

I am no exception Chris. I will follow the rules like everyone else...

POST MODIFIED!

*smile*

- Shannon W. Rawls
Old February 22nd, 2005, 07:55 AM   #461
Regular Crew

WTB: Century WA Adaptor CS-07CV-75 0.7x or VS-06WA-75 0.6x

I'm looking for either of these adaptors for my Canon 14x manual lens. You can email me at jguy@tulane.edu or joel.m.guy@gmail.com. Thanks.
Old February 22nd, 2005, 03:14 PM   #462
Inner Circle

Will it power up and such?
Old February 22nd, 2005, 07:07 PM   #463
Regular Crew

I own a G4 I cant even try this thing out, its such a crime!

BUY IT!!!
Old February 22nd, 2005, 07:56 PM   #464
Regular Crew

hey Ryan

since no one else has bitten yet, hows $150 + S&H sound?

drop me a line at mike@mrproductions.org

~Mike
Old February 22nd, 2005, 08:42 PM   #465
New Boot

WTB: a used DVX100 or DVX100a

WTB: a used DVX100 or DVX100a
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds