Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 82 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #1216
Major Player

FS - Canon 14X Manual Lens For XL1/XL2 - Absolutely MINT

FOR SALE -
Canon 14X Full Manual Lens For Canon XL1/XL1S/XL2

The lens is in pristine condition with no marks of any kind on either the lens body or the lens elements (that I can see anyway).
Iris and focus rings operate as smooth as silk.

I used the lens once for a mini-documentary and it functioned flawlessly, and has always been stored in a dust-free, smoke-free, heated environment.

Included with this lens is:
- Canon ND-8 neutral density filter
- Canon soft lens pouch
- Original front and rear lens caps
- Original lens hood
- Original instructions
- Original box and packing materials
- Blank warranty card (not that it will do any good - way out of warranty)

Lens was originally purchased from Birns And Sawyer.

Asking $750.00 which will include fully-insured shipping by UPS Ground.

If interested, contact me directly at kagrohs@comcast.net.
Photos of the lens (800x600) upon request.

Thanks!
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:20 PM   #1217
Major Player

WTS Sony HDR FX1 - less than 3 hours usage

Sony HDR-FX1 w/ less than 3 hours of usage http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=351515&is=REG
Comes with:
3 Year Full Warranty (the no questions asked kind) from Tweeter.
Two lithium batteries
One battery charger that takes 2 batteries at a time http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...u=73076&is=REG
5 Sony 63 minute HDV MiniDV tapes http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=352232&is=REG
Accessory Bag (Not Sony Brand) to hold tapes, accessories, cords, etc…

Comes in original box with manual, all straps and accessories.
No scratches or any scuffs at all. The camera is in pristine condition.

You get original receipt as well.

Asking $2900 [edit] OK, OK, I'll drop the price to 2900 :)

Last edited by Adam Rench; May 13th, 2005 at 01:17 PM.
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:02 PM   #1218
Regular Crew

WTB Panasonic DVX-100 or DVX-100a

Hello,
I am in need of a Panasonic DVX-100/100a. If you or your company are preparing to sell please contact me first!

Thanks,
Mick Isdes
idvfilms*@*hotmail [dot] com
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:13 PM   #1219
Regular Crew

WinXP Editing Workstation for sale

I now have a job with an editing facility that has a no compete cause in the employment agreement. So, rather than letting my workstation get all dusty, I'd rather sell it to someone who'd use it. The specs are as follows:

Hardware -
* Intel D850EMVRL motherboard with integrated audio and LAN
* Intel Pentium 4 3.06 GHz microprocessor with HyperThreading Technology
* Samsung 1.5 GB ECC PC1066 RDRAM (server class memory)
* ATI FireGL 8800/128 MB AGP video card (Maya 4.5 certified card)
* Adaptec HotConnect PCI firewire card
* Adaptec ATA RAID 1200A card
* 40 GB Western Digital hard drive w/8MB cache (for OS and app installs)
* 200 GB Maxtor hard drive (use it for final renders of video footage)
* 1.6 TB Hitachi DeskStar 7K400 (4 x 400 MB/8 MB drives connected to the RAID card) - the editor's dream storage!!!
* LiteOn LTC-48161H CDRW/DVD-ROM drive
* LiteOn LDW-411S DVD+/-RW drive
* CoolerMaster CoolerStacker ATX tower
* SGI/Sony GDM-FW9011 24" widescreen CRT monitor in the dark gray cabinet with the new SGI logo on it (this is the higher end monitor than what is most common on eBay... I run it at 1920 x 1200 @ 85 Hz)
* SGI keyboard and three button mouse (USB)

Software (all come with license transfers) -
* Microsoft Windows XP Pro w/sp2
* Adobe Video Collection 2.5 Pro (After Effects Pro, Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, Encore DVD) w/manuals (bought the software while in school)

I will do a fresh install of all software and give you a 3-day guarantee from date of receipt that everything works. This gives you time to test everything out in its current configuration. Please understand what you are buying. I cannot provide tech support, so after 3 days (or if you change the configuration in that 3 day period), you're on your own. Please check with Adobe to ensure compatibility with your DV gear and Premiere Pro.

Also included with this hardware bundle is Maya 4.5 Savvy and the Maya 4.5 Bible reference books. Maya 4.5 Unlimited not technically included :)

All this can be yours for the amazing asking price of $3000. PayPal accepted. Personal and Cashier Checks have to wait until they clear my bank (usually 1 week). This is some heavy stuff (both figuratively and literally speaking), so shipping is via UPS Ground to anywhere in the continental USA (shipping included in asking price). Absolutely no international shipping or shipping to AK or HI or other US territories (too expensive).

Please email questions directly to me instead of posting on this thread: xander.christ@pseudofilms.com
Old May 12th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #1220
Regular Crew

Hi Benjamin,
I will get:
BP-945 bettery for XL2
Petrol Camcorder Bag for XL-2 with raincover
for $140 both
please let me know

Marcin
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:12 PM   #1221
Regular Crew

i would be interested in the 4 x 4 pol-filter
email me at xiaosu at gmail dot com for an offer for incl shipping to austria, europe, vienna, 1190 zip please

thanks! (i wouldve sent you an email, but you obviously turned that option off :( )
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:45 PM   #1222
Regular Crew

Marcin-

It looks like they've both been sold, but shoot me an email and I'll let you know if either becomes available.

-Benjamin Kantor
Old May 13th, 2005, 07:55 AM   #1223
Major Player

Hello John,

How many recording hours?

Any dead pixels?

Any other problems whatsoever?

What is the return policy?

Thanks!!
Old May 13th, 2005, 07:58 AM   #1224
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Marotti
Hello John,

How many recording hours?

Any dead pixels?

Any other problems whatsoever?

What is the return policy?

Thanks!!

PS NTSC or PAL?
Old May 13th, 2005, 08:18 AM   #1225
Regular Crew

FS Lots O' Stuff!! VX2100, AT4073, Lowel Rifa & more!

I am officially in panic mode with finances, so I am saying goodbye to a bunch of my gear. Student loan payments, car payments and bills have added up. When I woke up this morning to see what very little I have left in the bank and feeling like that next paycheck is years away, I realized it was time to act like an adult and make a sound decision to sell my gear for now.... while the child and artist inside me weep :(

I have priced everything to move ASAP, so prices are firm. You can email me at robsmo AT yahoo.com with questions or to make a purchase offer. At this time, I will accept US Postal Money Orders ONLY! Paypal has gotten too expensive in most cases, and honestly, my fear of buyer fraud still has me a bit hesitant. I would prefer a quick sale due to my circumstances, so please only serious buyers only. Help me find my gear a good home!

**Prices INCLUDE shipping to Continental US**

Sony VX2100 NTSC - $1875
I am the second owner of this camera with less than 18 hours on it. It is in excellent cosmetic condition and works great! The only signs of wear are VERY minor scratches around the tripod mount and very light smudges on the rubber lens hood. Included is all of the normal retail accessories (including box) as well as as a few extras: UV Filter (on the camera since day 1) and an S-Video cable.

Audio Technica AT4073 mic and AT8410a Shockmount ***SOLD***
This mic is said to outpreform the ME66 and be the best in class for it's price point. It is in excellent physical shape, but I must note, that I just purchased this and without an XLR adapter I am unable to test it (as I need phantom power as well, so I can't just use a mini adapter on the VX) there is no reason to think that it would have any problems, but I just wanted to note this. Includes mic, carry case, a few mounts, the 8410a shockmount, and an XLR cable.

Lowel Rifa 88 Light - $530
As much as I'd love to hang on to this it has to go! This Rifa is a great tool and VERY easy to setup. I believe this is the most powerful Rifa lowel offers. It's in very good cosmetic condition and works great. I am including 5 1000watt lamps and 1 500watt lamp. It comes with the light fixture, enclosure, front cover, lowel light stand, soft carry case, and lamps as listed above.

8 Foot camera Crane - $200
I really never got around to using this one much, but tested it and it works very nicely. It is an aftermarket brand. It is 8' long, and breaks down into two 4' sections. It weights about 20 pounds and can support up to 12 pounds. It has a tilt head on it that you can control independently. It has a black finish and is in nice shape. It has a few surface scratches, but nothing that effects functionality in any way.

Sony F717 Digital Still Camera - $375
I have owned this camera for about two years and have loved it since the day I bought it. It's in good condition, with minor signs of use, but it's evident it has been well taken care of, it also works great! Comes with original box and retail accessories. Also comes with 256mb Memory Stick PRO. One note: the cord on the power supply had a little "run-in" with the vacuum cleaner, so it is wrapped in electrical tape, but works just fine.

Again, please shoot me an email at robsmo @ yahoo.com with questions or offers. I will try to get pictures up as soon as I can, though I don't know how much time I'll have this weekend. Thanks everyone, keep shooting!!

Robbie

Last edited by Robbie Smolinsky; May 14th, 2005 at 08:45 AM.
Old May 13th, 2005, 08:43 AM   #1226
Major Player

Sent you an e-mail Robbie.

Tim
Old May 13th, 2005, 10:08 AM   #1227
Major Player

Sony Tapes for sale

I just bought a new DVX, so have made the switch to Panasonic tapes. Rather than keep switching back and forth (I use my Sony 1 chip for capture) , I would like to get rid of my existing inventory of Sony tapes, so that I don't have to clean the heads before and after every capture.

I have 22 Sony Premium tapes (60 min), all still sealed. 4 boxes of 5 and 2 loose ones. None of them is more than a few months old, and have been well cared for. None have even been in the car or anywhere hot or cold. I would like $3 each plus postage (media mail is cheapest). Will sell all or some. Send me an email please.
Old May 13th, 2005, 11:58 AM   #1228
Regular Crew

Sent an email regarding the mic!
Old May 13th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #1229
Wrangler

ANy pictures/brand name on the crane?
Old May 13th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #1230
Wrangler

FS: Canon Digital Rebel Kit w/Extras

I got this Digital Rebel from a certain forum manager but recently he stopped by with an XT, and well, I just have to have it. It's the standard Digital Rebel Kit (camera, 18-55 lens, usb cable, video cable, battery charger, battery, strap) plus an extended CompUSA warranty, 256 meg compact flash card and an extra battery. It's been a great camera, I just want something a little faster. $675, and I'll even throw in some Canon schwag. Located in Austin, Tx, can ship wherever.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds