DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Martin Archer-Shee January 1st, 2005 07:04 AM

Private Classifieds listings from 2005

I have had several interested parties but mostly they wanted to break up the package. Well... I guess that is the answer so please re-contact me.

Happy New Year to all

Martin

Bill Piedra January 1st, 2005 11:19 AM

Is this item still available?

Dylan Couper January 1st, 2005 01:42 PM

Still available!

Nick Lavigne January 1st, 2005 08:50 PM

I just emailed you!

William Velasquez January 1st, 2005 09:56 PM

Pics of the GL1 are now available

*CAMERA IS AVAILABLE*
(310) 940-3966

Here are the pics of the GL1. Taken with my new Canon 20D ;)

http://users.adelphia.net/~wvelasquez/images/GL1_Package.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~wvelasquez/images/GL1_RightView.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~wvelasquez/images/GL1_LeftView.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~wvelasquez/images/GL1_TopView.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~wvelasquez/images/GL1_UnderView.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~wvelasquez/images/GL1_LCD.jpg

*CAMERA IS AVAILABLE*
(310) 940-3966

Farid Hershend January 2nd, 2005 02:38 AM

Adobe Premiere

I need to buy Adobe Premiere 6.5 upgrade. I have 6.0. Thanks

AJ Silverman January 2nd, 2005 03:07 AM

Computer Hardware

I have some pretty high-end parts that I was unable to use.

1) The Hootech DSP 24 MK II PCI Audio controller
Includes:
2 Balanced XLR Inputs (requires adapters)
2 Balanced XLR Outputs (requires adapters)
2 Internal CD or Aux Inputs
Coaxial, Optical, and AES/EBU I/O connections Standard
Stereo Line Output (Monitoring) 1/8" mini-jack
10X10 24 bit/96kHz 100% Full Duplex Recording Path Support (with optional ADC & DAC 2000 19" rack box)
Stackable (Up to 4 cards with 40 channel potential)
Internal or External Sync Support (external set via S/PDIF input)
22-96kHz Frequency Rate Support
Direct Monitoring for Input Signals
Internal Mixing, Routing and Monitoring Software Provided
Supports Windows 9X, ME, NT, 2000, ASIO 2.0 (latency to 2 ms) and GSIF (Gigasampler/Studio)

I have drivers, card, and daughter board.

$150 obo

2) Adaptec PCI 64 SCSI 3410S RAID Controller with 128MB NEC ECC DDR RAM(say that 3 times quickly!). This RAID controller is top-notch kit for connecting mass storage devices, up to 60.\
Included with the RAID card are 4- Seagate Cheetah 15,000RPM SCSI drives, each at 36GB for a total of 142 GB. The throughput on these drives with this card is 525 mbps, thats 21x the throughput needed for realtime DV. With the scalability of the SCSI architecture, and the performance from the 64-bit PCI slot...this card would be a great addition to any editing solution.

Includes:
Full sized PCI64 SCSI card wih external 128 MB RAM installed.($1300 new)
4 Seagate 36GB Cheetah drives @ 15k rpm($1400 new)

$700 firm

Also available is a 4U rackmount Coolmaster ATCS case(500watt PS 7 fans), Supermicro P4DC6 with dual Pentium 4 2.4 XEON processors, 2 GB Corsair ECC RAMBUS 800mhz(512mb x 4) Onboard 29160 SCSI U160.
This is a non linear editors dream. Ultra speedy renders, almost realtime even without hardware assist. XEON processors differ from standard Pentium 4s in that its has advanced on die cache, as well as an extra processor. So in effect..a dual XEON is a QUAD processor unit, the PC and WIndows recognizes 4 processors.
If you were to combine this with the above pieces....well you can probably imagine,it would pretty much be a dream machine. Also would be awesome for CAD, 3D modeling, animation, render farming, or as an extra domain controller. Can configure to suit.

Serious offers via email only.

AJ Silverman January 2nd, 2005 03:09 AM

You should go for the PRO upgrade if it is within your means, should be close to the same if purchased from Adobe. It takes a few projects to really shine..but later you'll wonder what you did with out it. Just my 2 cents.

Tommy Haupfear January 2nd, 2005 10:49 AM

Hello Torrey, not sure if you're in the market still for a TRV900 but B&H has one in their used department.

Click here

Patrick Smith January 2nd, 2005 04:18 PM

$720 shipped
$700 Local.

PLEASE!

Paul Chun January 2nd, 2005 04:46 PM

I have a TRV38 that is practically brand new. Been used only a few times and is working perfectly. Let me know if you are interested.

Dan Lahav January 2nd, 2005 05:11 PM

FS: Canon CA-920 Compact AC Power Adapter/Charger - for XL1 & GL2

This charger/AC adapter is in mint condition. The unit is $120+ shipping brand new at BH. Selling for $90 shipped.

(Paypal add 3%)

Torrey C. Harris January 2nd, 2005 07:21 PM

send me some pics to ltprod@excite.com, what does it come with , how much

torrey harris
1-225-315-6677

Paul Chun January 2nd, 2005 08:43 PM

Sent you an email.

Patrick Moreau January 2nd, 2005 08:51 PM

Wondering if you have had any experience with the sony f828 or the olympus c8080. I didnt like the layout of the olympus and the quality of the 828 at 8MP was poor. I am interested in trying this one out but also kind of worried that it will be dissapointing as well. The 2.8-3.5 aperature is a little high on the telephoto end if you in a dark room im thinking.

Anyways, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts. I have some items for trade.

-Glidecam 1000 or 3000
-tamrac XL1s case that fits the camcorder assembled
-a couple sp100 shoulder pads
- canon brand long life batteries for the xl1s
-512mb compact flash card (in case you have a use in something else)
-contour designs shuttle pro 2 controller
-formac tv tuner and analog to digital conversion box (the newer version compatible with osX)
-and some lightings equipment (softbox, 250W light that runs from 1/8th power to full on, light stand)

Let me know if any of the items might also interest you and I could pay the difference.

Dylan Couper January 3rd, 2005 12:34 AM

I sent you Email Patrick, but I'll post my thoughts/comparisons here for anyone else that is interested in the cameras in this field.

I have a little experience with the F828, the c8080 and the Canon Pro1. I gave them all a test as well as the A2 before I decided which to buy.
I'll start off with picture quality, all of these 8mp cameras are very close to the same picture quality. I think the c8080 might have a slight (very slight) picture advantage, and the Pro 1 might have a slight definition advantage.
With the belief that all the pictures came out close to the same, I picked the one that was most ergonomic, and had the best layout and best features. The Minolta *easily* won over the others.
First off, it's the only one with an image stabilizer. Yes, the lens is a touch slower, but the IS system it has really works well. It will more than make up two stops in low light shooting.
Plus, it is the only one with a real manual zoom AND a focus (by wire) ring on the lens like a real SLR. (some have only the focus ring)
With the battery grip added, it feals like a real pro SLR, not just another digicam (like the F828).
It has the best EVF of any digicam ever, something like 900k pixels compared to the others at around 250k pixels. I honestly miss it for reviewing pictures while using my 10d.
Good movie mode, that works with the image stabilizer.
It's got lots of other small features in addition to those, but the above are the most important ones to me.
Ergonomicaly, it is great. Buttons and dials for everyting. A seperate dial/wheel for shutter and iris, so you don't have to switch between them like on other cameras. That was a big pet peeve of mine. I went from a Canon EOS Elan 7 to the A2, and didn't feel like I was using less of a camera.
Plus I think only it and the Canon have 28mm at the wide end of the lens. Maybe Olympus, not Canon. Can't remember offhand. That's about it!
I'll go over the flaws as well, just to be honest. It has the same major drawback as all the rest of the cameras in this category, noise at higher ISO. At 50 it's great, almost noiseless. At 100, it is OK. At 200 there is visible noise, whether it is too much is a personal decision. 400 is too noisy for use, and 800 is completely useless. This is really the same as the rest of the cameras in this category, so it wasn't a deciding factor. From what I read, the noise is due to the high resolution out of the little chips. The other bad thing about it is the autofocus is slow compared to a high end SLR. About the same as my Elan 7. The same could be said of the other cameras though.

Thats about it!

Dylan

Martin Archer-Shee January 3rd, 2005 04:55 AM

SONY 828

A few thoughts on the subject. I have heard/read that the A2 is a good camera. I can not really comment as I have not had the pleasure.
A high end Canon or Nikon DSLR would have been nice but with other matters to consider I went for a 8MP digicam. I did this in early December 2003 and there was little (no) choice. The SONY 828 was just about at market. I ordered from SONY (here in Nova Scotia) and one was shipped in (one of only 50-60) in the country at the time.
I had looked at previous SONY cameras (and others) but was totally not happy with memory stick only. The 828 has dual cards (memory stick and CF). Sold.

I spent christmas playing with the new toy and learneds a lot. As mentioned in other posts the high asa ratings can be more prone to artifacts. This is probably partly due to the chip physical size, but then look at high asa films. This would be the same for all this crop of digicams as they all 9at least most) use the SONY chip.
There are trade-offs with all these cameras and mostly it is a matter of being comfortable for your uses, and being familiar with the gear.
I have been impressed with the 828 and like the ergonomics. the nght framing feature is usefull and it is "fun" to play with the nightshot. The manual focus and manual zoom (separate control rings)are a godsend.
I had previously used Olympus OM 2 film cameras to do some dance recital group shots ( a yearly undertakiing for some local schools) but have totally switched to the 828. I use the camera flash to trigger my studio lights and is great. I use a 1G card and have just bought another off another forum. the 828 is not perfect but it works well for my needs. I have printed (Epson 2200) very detailed and sharp (where is the grain etc.?) prints as high as 13" x 19".

If you are looking for ANY digicam read the reviews (with a grain of salt) and try one out. I was lucky with SONY as they have a 30 day return policy, so a good try was possible.
A site worth visiting and reading practical reviews on is www.luminous-landscape.com. I believe he covered the 828 and later the A2. You will find a wealth of usefull information there.

Good luck and enjoy

Martin
PS If you have any questions about the 828 I would be glad to help if possible.

Martin Archer-Shee January 3rd, 2005 05:04 AM

nick

I sent you a series of pictures and answers to your questions
Martin

Patrick Moreau January 3rd, 2005 10:04 AM

Thanks for the input. We actually started with the 828 but we really weren't impressed enough. I understand the noise at high ISO is standard but the bichrominance or purple fringing seemed to show up everywhere and the quality at 100% seemed to be pretty bad.

I have tried to read the reviews of all of the 8MP digicams an we have tried a couple others, with the only one remaining being the minolta A2.

Now I dont think the A2, are any of then can beat the 6MP DSLRs but if they can make up for their shortcomings with value and the all-in-one factor then I would be happy.

Jimmy McKenzie January 3rd, 2005 10:07 AM

thanks for the inquiries

Thanks for the many inquiries here. As it has not sold at this venue, I have posted the item to an online auction.

Gale Smith January 3rd, 2005 10:21 AM

canon gl1 for sale

The gl1 is 3 years old and is in great shape. It comes with 3 additional 3.5 hour batteries (Power2000), a velbon maxi 347gb compact tripod, and two inexpensive lenses (one 0.7x wide angle and 2x telephoto converter). It also comes with all of the accessories that were included when it was new. I am asking $1150 for this camera o.b.o.

William Velasquez January 3rd, 2005 02:37 PM

SALE PENDING!!

SALE PENDING!

Waiting for Cashier's Check!!

Thanks!

--William

Patrick Moreau January 3rd, 2005 06:44 PM

XL1s wth many extras

Im thinking of posting this on ebay later this week, but until then I thought I would list it here to see if anybody might be interested. I am located in Canada so that means no tax to anybody in Canada or the US. I think this will be a better deal for Canadians though as we have to pay more for this stuff regardless.

Here is what I have:

-Canon XL1s, mint condition, excellent cosmetically and no functional problems. Had a problem rewinding tapes so I sent it in to Canon and I paid to have the whole recording unit replaced which means new heads. It has 10 min on the new heads, just to verify everything was in working perfect.

-comes with a standard 16X lens, remote, charger and sp100 shoulder pad.

-large portabrace case or smaller tamarac case, both fit the XL1s assembled but the portabrace i smuch bigger.

-canon video light. the model that takes canon batteries, excellent condition with low use.

-canon long life batteries, the big ones, all canon brand, about 7 total, the majority still hold a full charge, a couple are a little weaker

-MA200 shoulder pad, the big one made by Canon with teh 4 XLR ports on the back

-Canon dual battery charger holder

For the whole package, I am looking for $4300CDN. Right now I am not looking to seperate but I may before I go to ebay. Anybody interested in one or more items but not the whole package, please send me an email with an offer. If it doesn't sell as a package, I will get back to anybody who wants parts.

Because of the new heads I am asking a little bit more for the XL1s portion of the package as compared to normal used units. With the other extras, I think it makes it a great price. The batteries themselves were very expensive.

Just so I know, what is the protocol if this goes to ebay. Do i need to remove this ad or can i post an auction number?

Thanks everybody.

Patrick Moreau January 3rd, 2005 06:46 PM

Just wanted to add that I am looking for a vx2k or 2k1 so I would consider a trade involving one of those if anybody was interested.

Ryan Nowosielski January 3rd, 2005 08:44 PM

Canon GL2 For Sale

VISIT HERE ::: http://photobucket.com/albums/v346/Rayda/GL2sale2 ::VISIT HERE FOR ALL PHOTOS :::

I have a slightly used, in good condition Canon GL2 for sale. It comes with a Coleman hard-cover carrying case, extended battery and original battery with the AC charger, 8MB SD card for stills, large eye cup, and remote. I will get pictures up when I take them, and if you have any detailed questions, I am willing to answer or take a certain picture just for you. Low hours, everything works like new.

email = s_k_8__@hotmail.com

aim sn = raydask8

y! sn = chr0nic

msn sn = s_k_8__@hotmail.com

Thanks.

VISIT HERE ::: http://photobucket.com/albums/v346/Rayda/GL2sale2 ::VISIT HERE FOR ALL PHOTOS :::

Ryan Nowosielski January 3rd, 2005 08:49 PM

Century Optics Mark I .3x Semi-Fisheye "Death Lens" for Sale : Bayonet Mount GL1/GL2

I have the rare Mark 1 Century .3x bayonet mount for the Canon GL1/GL2 series camcorderslens for sale in mint condition.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/Rayda/AUT_0003.jpg

that's the only picture i have now, but i will take more tomorrow in the daylight. please make any offers you have to :

email : s_k_8__@hotmail.com

aim sn : raydask8

y! sn : chr0nic

msn sn : s_k_8__@hotmail.com

or just reply here. Thanks.

John DeLuca January 3rd, 2005 11:35 PM

Bump

Michel Brewer January 4th, 2005 03:28 AM

vx2000 FS and Tamrac Case for XL1/s/2

I have for sale a VX2000 in Mint Condition with about 100 total hours on it, original box, charger, battery, manual, everything that came with it except the memory stick (does have the m/s reader adapter/reader).

$1640 (includes shipping) firm.

Tamrac Case for the Xl1/s/2 the extended version holds extra lense in pouch check BH for details.

$135 firm (shipping at cost)

I can email pictures of both if interested

LMK

Michel

PS Im located in Santa Barbara, CA if anyone wants to preview the gear..

Vince Debart January 4th, 2005 06:15 AM

yo Michel

Vince in Denver hope all is well.... look me up next you are in town

Oleg Kaizerman January 4th, 2005 08:46 AM

audio gear for sale

Senheiser 416 t in very good shape 550$
Sony c-74 short shotgun (short version )48 ph power only 400$ working perfectly ( sounds better then me-66 and 897)
Rycote 2 point suspension , comes with boom holder or handle ( or both) 120$ ( aditional 30$ for the boom holder)
i have 2 for sale

Cavision zeppelin -have small crank on the noose but working perfectly,
comes with home made fury in light beige color 120$
Rycote zeppelin - good condition 130$

variety of vdb - un cabled booms -9 300$( new vertion ),6 200$,12 feet long 300$
boom extention 3.5 feet for 6 feet and 12 feet -80$

Wendt X2 mixer in perfect shape( mint) + original pouch and strap ---750$

shure 32 mixer in exellent condition - 550$

Snake - Mogamy cable , xlrs out p.l mini stereo in , 7 pin xlr brake , 2
xlr in pl mini stereo and rca outs from the camera ( perfect for monitoring
dv x 100, pd-150,170 , xl1 or 2, and Sony dsr 570,390 camcorders) 130$

the suspentions and the zeppelins would be sold only with mikes or after that the mikres would go
the mogami snake for sale with mixer only and not separatly

pix up reqwest

Oleg Kaizerman
kaizero audio
kaizero@netvision.net.il

Rolland Elliott January 4th, 2005 09:46 AM

FOR SALE $450 Pinnacle Studio Liquid Ed.6.0 & Productivity pack RETAILS FOR $1000

http://www.videoguys.com/pinnacle.htm

Sells the same items for $1,000. I am asking $450 for my brand new, all boxes, manuals and original CD's that are unregistered, set of software. I will even throw in two training CD's that I bought for $50.

I am a still photographer who thought about getting into wedding videography, but just don't have the time right now for doing this editing and will be farming it out that is why I am selling.
I accept visa/mastercard/paypal/moneyorder/cashierscheck.

You can contact me @ portraits@carolina.rr.com or 704-504-3528

Pinnacle Liquid Edition 6
Introducing Pinnacle Liquid Edition™ version 6, the most powerful and comprehensive editing solution available today.
Liquid Edition is more powerful and accessible than ever with familiar new interface options and transparent interoperability with Pinnacle's Studio. In addition to all of the strong editing features that professionals demand and require, Liquid Edition delivers native real-time HDV editing, SmartRT real-time power, SmartEDIT multi-format native editing, advanced audio tools and DVD authoring, all within a single highly intuitive interface.
1,000's of Real-time SD & HD Effects with SmartRT
Pinnacle Liquid Edition offers an incredible amount of real-time compositing and effects to bolster, not hamper your creative workflow. Up to 10 streams with real-time effects including 2D, true 3D, advanced color correction and chroma/luma key effects to name just a few.

All-format Editing from SD to HD with SmartEDIT
Liquid now includes SmartEDIT with expanded native support for just about any SD and HD format (DV, MPEG-2 IBP, MPEG-2 I Frame, HDV and even uncompressed) in the same timeline. This eliminates the need for untimely and damaging transcoding for HDV output and DVD authoring.

Integrated DVD Authoring
Create wizard based DVD/VCD/SVCD with motion menus, motion buttons and automatic links using the same intuitive easy to use interface directly from the Liquid timeline. Over 40 templates are provided to get you started. Furthermore, Liquid SmartEDIT's native MPEG-2 IBP editing eliminates the need for time-consuming renders at the output stage.

Advanced Multicam Support
Now even the most complex multi-camera productions can be edited in a breeze with Liquid's new powerful resolution independent Multicam feature.

Liquid Edition 6 w/ FREE Training CD $499.95

Pinnacle Production Pack

Complete Suite of Production tools to make Liquid even more powerful!!

Commotion Pro
Targeted at motion graphics professionals, broadcast graphics professionals, independent film makers and editors looking for touch-up tools for moving images, Commotion Pro delivers integration of raster-based image editing with a comprehensive compositing system suited to the growing base of independent filmmakers.
Hollywood FX Pro
Create stunning 3D transitions, titles and animation effects with Pinnacle Hollywood FX Pro version 5, the powerful creative tool for Pinnacle Edition, Pinnacle Studio and Pinnacle Liquid Systems. Packed with over 400 exciting 3D effects and transitions, Pinnacle Hollywood FX Pro version 5 gives you more creative freedom than any other application in its class.
Impression DVD Pro
Impression DVD-Pro is everything you need to create compelling, interactive, professional DVD titles! Its as intuitive as it is complete in professional features; including eight audio tracks, 32 subtitle tracks, unlimited menus, Hollywood-style motion menus, multi-angle titles, Dolby Digital support and more! Impression DVD-Pro – make a lasting Impression!
TitleDeko Pro
TitleDeko Pro is a software-based character generator for both Avid and Adobe editing systems. TitleDeko Pro provides features designed to enhance non-linear video productions. Controls exist to adjust color, texture, gradient, scaling, skewing, kerning, leading, justifying and rotation. TitleDeko Pro will create rolls, crawls and reveals. Additional features include type on a curve, spell checker, unlimited layering and unlimited undo.

Pinnacle Production Pack $499.95

http://www.dvcreators.net/products/edps.html

• What is Liquid Edition PowerStart? $49.95
The Liquid Edition PowerStart course is a self-paced hands-on learning experience on 2 CD-ROMs unlike anything else in the world. The unique thing about the PowerStart course is, unlike any manual, book, DVD or video, with PowerStart you are actually completing a video project yourself, hands-on, in Liquid Edition, from the very beginning, step-by-step in our amazing, next-generation "chunkalized" learning environment.
As you build the tutorial project, a comedy short/commercial for "Attracto-Shades", you'll gain a rock solid understanding of the essentials of creating video with Liquid Edition from capturing footage from tape through editing, titles, music and audio mixing all the way through delivering your project on tape, DVD and the web.

Pete Wilie January 4th, 2005 12:29 PM

Sell Productivity Pack separately?

Rolland,

I already have LE6. Would you be interested in selling the Productivity Pack and the Training CDs separately? If so, how much?

Are the training CDs the "PowerStart" by DVCreators.net?
If so, I have this already, and it is for LE 5.5 unfortunately.
If not, please provide a link for the training CDs.

Thanks,
Pete

Bradley D. Theiss January 4th, 2005 12:33 PM

JVC DV-5000U W/ FIRESTORE and all sorts of accessories for sale!

I have the following items available AS A PACKAGE!

Here is a list of the items, (which are only 5-6 months old) along with their average retail price according to B&H.

DV-5000U w/ viewfinder and fujinon 14x lens - $4,995

Videonics Firestore DR-DV5000 40GB direct to disk recorder w/ anton bauer gold battery plate - 2,199.95

KATA Rain cover for DV-5000 - $129.95

Anton Bauer Titan Twin Rapid recharger - $534.95

2 Anton Bauer HYtron 50's - $500.00

Porta Brace CO-BB Carryon Camera Case - $329.95

Total Retail Price: $8,689.80

I WILL SELL THE WHOLE PACKAGE FOR ONLY $6,500!!!

Email me with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Thanks and have a great day!

Patrick Moreau January 4th, 2005 05:07 PM

To reply to the inquires, this is about $3500US for the whole package. Also forgot to mention there is a set of really nice filters in there.

Dan Lahav January 4th, 2005 06:06 PM

price drop - $80

Abby Linne January 4th, 2005 06:33 PM

Seeking DVX100 or 100A

Hi there. I'm looking for a DVX100 or 100A. Let me know what price you are selling for. Thanks a lot!

-Abby Linne
AEL237@nyu.edu

Jimmy McKenzie January 4th, 2005 07:55 PM

Hi Patrick,
You will likely get more activity at auction rather than here, but I could be wrong. If you do list at the unnamed auction you can say so here, but posting auction numbers and links is not allowed.

Bon chance!

David Davis January 4th, 2005 08:14 PM

The lens, mattebox, lights and reflector are sold.

Charles Papert January 5th, 2005 12:36 AM

Welcome, David, glad you made it! Congrats on the sales.

Dan Lahav January 5th, 2005 02:09 AM

Alright it's up on ebay if anyone is interested...